Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Due to miss Cup clash 09:00 - Nov 1 with 3424 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/46850/due-to-miss-cup-clash

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Due to miss Cup clash on 09:02 - Nov 1 with 3418 viewsD_Alien

Not a very flattering photo, although he certainly lives up to his name...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Due to miss Cup clash on 14:13 - Nov 1 with 3228 viewsrochdaleriddler

Due to miss Cup clash on 09:02 - Nov 1 by D_Alien

Not a very flattering photo, although he certainly lives up to his name...

Joe? Don't get it

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Due to miss Cup clash on 14:39 - Nov 1 with 3190 viewsD_Alien

Due to miss Cup clash on 14:13 - Nov 1 by rochdaleriddler

Joe? Don't get it

It says in the blurb "Duo to miss cup clash"

Maybe he should be called Duo Bunney?

Due to miss Cup clash on 16:29 - Nov 1 with 3077 viewsrochdaleriddler

Due to miss Cup clash on 14:39 - Nov 1 by D_Alien

It says in the blurb "Duo to miss cup clash"

Maybe he should be called Duo Bunney?

Another player out will be a trio, that will take the biscuit

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Due to miss Cup clash on 18:06 - Nov 1 with 2965 viewsD_Alien

Due to miss Cup clash on 16:29 - Nov 1 by rochdaleriddler

Another player out will be a trio, that will take the biscuit

Joe should avoid biscuits and eat more meat, although he'd need a gang of four teeth to chew with

Due to miss Cup clash on 20:39 - Nov 1 with 2834 views1mark1

I suppose the games’ s rest might do them both good, if that can be a positive.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 6:19]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Due to miss Cup clash on 21:18 - Nov 1 with 2787 viewsdingdangblue

Not seen this before.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Due to miss Cup clash on 00:38 - Nov 2 with 2630 viewscrazyhorse

Com'on fellas. It's a bit unfair to go personal against the guys on the team with sideswipes about looks, tight feckers. Whats it got to do with football?
Login to get fewer ads

Due to miss Cup clash on 01:00 - Nov 2 with 2621 viewsShun

Due to miss Cup clash on 21:18 - Nov 1 by dingdangblue

Not seen this before.

Completely off topic but that video vaguely reminded me of this. Didn't we a few years ago sign a player who was a bricklayer but won some form of football competition? He was on trial and then ended up being released.
Due to miss Cup clash on 06:07 - Nov 2 with 2586 viewsnordenblue

Due to miss Cup clash on 01:00 - Nov 2 by Shun

Completely off topic but that video vaguely reminded me of this. Didn't we a few years ago sign a player who was a bricklayer but won some form of football competition? He was on trial and then ended up being released.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2016/june/tradesman-wins-one-month-efl-trial-

Think that's what you're referring to Shun?
Due to miss Cup clash on 06:21 - Nov 2 with 2575 views1mark1

Due to miss Cup clash on 00:38 - Nov 2 by crazyhorse

Com'on fellas. It's a bit unfair to go personal against the guys on the team with sideswipes about looks, tight feckers. Whats it got to do with football?

You are right. I have edited my post to make it more suitable and relevant.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 6:45]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Due to miss Cup clash on 09:54 - Nov 2 with 2471 viewsD_Alien

Due to miss Cup clash on 00:38 - Nov 2 by crazyhorse

Nowt wrong with Bunney's looks. Do you think there's summat wrong with them?

My point was that it was a choice of photo, which creates a particular impression, and on which I've commented with reference to a popular fictional character in the entertainment business

Any prejudicial conclusion is entirely yours

Due to miss Cup clash on 10:07 - Nov 2 with 2452 viewsDaleiLama

Due to miss Cup clash on 21:18 - Nov 1 by dingdangblue

Not seen this before.

Interesting interview that. I always got the feeling that Hilly wanted JB to fast-track the achievement of his potential, and was a little impatient for him to do so. Many times in the past, his body language has suggested a "shrinking violet", but more recently, as evidenced here and on the pitch, he's found a voice. If anything, he's tending towards over-aggression when playing now. He's certainly a key component of any success we may have from both a defensive and provider point of view and we need him back to his best in the league to get back towards consistent winning ways.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Due to miss Cup clash on 21:24 - Nov 3 with 2041 viewssoulboy

I think we had a goalkeeper who was by trade a brickie and due to injuries, played 1 game for us, a first round FA cup defeat at Walsall, possibly when Sutton was manager.
In the mid 70s another building site worker with the fantastic name of Bill Bell played just over half a game in a 3 0 defeat at Brentford, before he was sent off for several brutal challenges which could be easily have been classed as GBH!
Due to miss Cup clash on 21:33 - Nov 3 with 2027 viewsTVOS1907

Due to miss Cup clash on 21:24 - Nov 3 by soulboy

I think we had a goalkeeper who was by trade a brickie and due to injuries, played 1 game for us, a first round FA cup defeat at Walsall, possibly when Sutton was manager.
In the mid 70s another building site worker with the fantastic name of Bill Bell played just over half a game in a 3 0 defeat at Brentford, before he was sent off for several brutal challenges which could be easily have been classed as GBH!

Neil Dunford

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Due to miss Cup clash on 21:45 - Nov 3 with 2006 viewsscarrow

The magnificently names River Humphries who has since bounced around half a dozen clubs in the Welsh Leagues and non-league, most recently Radcliffe, although he has left them now.

Poll: Final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024