Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) 12:35 - Jan 2 with 37236 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51640/match-preview-dale-v-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51536/refwatch-dale-v-newca

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51613/played-for-both--dale

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51612/tvos-dale-v-newcastle

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/january/newcastletickets_lastchance/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:46 - Jan 2 with 12405 viewsAtThePeake

Wow wow wow.

Tangled up in blue.

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:50 - Jan 2 with 12392 viewsJames1980

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:46 - Jan 2 by AtThePeake

Wow wow wow.

I am sure we will enjoy the ride

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:52 - Jan 2 with 12384 viewsChaffRAFC

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:46 - Jan 2 by AtThePeake

Wow wow wow.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 13:17 - Jan 2 with 12324 viewsSandyDrum

Saint-Maximin is injured.

He hasn't played since 8th December won't be returning until mid-January.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 16:29 - Jan 2 with 12148 viewsjonahwhereru

I wonder how Newcastle will approach this one. With Watford improving, Bournemouth injury riddled, and West Ham and Everton likely to support their new managers, I don’t think they will be feeling that secure in the league.
My guess is that although they could go a long way if they prioritised the cup, they will be more focused on maintaining their league position.
So hopefully a few changes. I would love the keeper to be rested as he has been outstanding. Almiron won’t play. Actually think Carroll may get a game ahead of Jolinton, as I can’t see it being his bag. I would also like them rest Shelvey as he is a warrior, and has played at a lower level.
Nice to speculate about an opponents selection, rather than on who will be fit for the Dale.
I live in hope rather than expectation, but in any event UTD.
Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 17:55 - Jan 2 with 12018 viewsdingdangblue

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 16:29 - Jan 2 by jonahwhereru

I wonder how Newcastle will approach this one. With Watford improving, Bournemouth injury riddled, and West Ham and Everton likely to support their new managers, I don’t think they will be feeling that secure in the league.
My guess is that although they could go a long way if they prioritised the cup, they will be more focused on maintaining their league position.
So hopefully a few changes. I would love the keeper to be rested as he has been outstanding. Almiron won’t play. Actually think Carroll may get a game ahead of Jolinton, as I can’t see it being his bag. I would also like them rest Shelvey as he is a warrior, and has played at a lower level.
Nice to speculate about an opponents selection, rather than on who will be fit for the Dale.
I live in hope rather than expectation, but in any event UTD.

Not sure what kind of team they'll be able to put out reading this!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50968131

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 18:08 - Jan 2 with 11998 viewsD_Alien

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 17:55 - Jan 2 by dingdangblue

Not sure what kind of team they'll be able to put out reading this!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50968131

As for our own starting XI, i'd go with:

Sanchez
Magloire O'Connell McShane Keohane
Ryan
Dooley Camps Rathbone
Wilbraham Henderson

Bench depends on fitness of players such as Morley, but i'd include Lynch, McLaughlin, Baah, Andrew, Tavares plus Matheson (it'd be a shame to exclude him after his heroics at OT even though he needs a rest)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:21 - Jan 2 with 11957 viewstodmordendale

A good time to play Newcastle. They have lots of injuries, according to Brucie. Their premier league status is precarious; fans doubts about owner and manager and general unrest.
Retaining premier league status has to be the main priority and I feel that we may see an under strength team because of that and also taking in account Brucie’s recent comments about too many games.
Hopefully it has the making of being the “banana skin” of the round.
BBM has every reason to feel a little cocky going into this game, on the back of a tremendous result against Stanley, who are the current form team in our league, together with the return from injury of 5 or 6 players.
Up the Dale
Login to get fewer ads

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:22 - Jan 2 with 11855 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:26 - Jan 2 with 11841 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:22 - Jan 2 by 442Dale

Not much rain forecast before game, and no frost . Wonder why it’s covered

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:36 - Jan 2 with 11792 viewsTVOS1907

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:26 - Jan 2 by rochdaleriddler

Possibly something to do with BT Sport?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:40 - Jan 2 with 11784 viewsrobtheb

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:26 - Jan 2 by rochdaleriddler

To keep the pigeon sh.t off.
Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:42 - Jan 2 with 11772 viewsAncoats_Blue

Same as the ManU game if we can avoid injury and embarrassment I’m happy. Anything else a bonus. I’d love a replay at St James Park, but would I enjoy winning more on Saturday? Yes.
Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:42 - Jan 2 with 11770 viewsJames1980

Maybe grow lamps underneath the covers in the areas where the pitch is most worn

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:45 - Jan 2 with 11752 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:22 - Jan 2 by 442Dale

No inclement weather expected ahead of Saturday midday....is this just a precaution?

Cover does look the bizz....perhaps we could put a cheeky bid in for it?

Second hand price of course.
Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:00 - Jan 2 with 11703 viewsmingthemerciless

I can't recall the 'Dale ever playing Newcastle before in any competition. Am I right ?
Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:04 - Jan 2 with 11679 viewsTVOS1907

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 21:00 - Jan 2 by mingthemerciless

I can't recall the 'Dale ever playing Newcastle before in any competition. Am I right ?

Yes

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 10:10 - Jan 3 with 11454 viewsdingdangblue

Steve Bruce.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 10:17 - Jan 3 with 11428 viewsdingdangblue

Incidentally Matt Ritchie will have fond memories of Spotland. His 2nd ever appearance in league football for Dagenham and Redbridge saw him assist and also score his 1st ever league goal. Quality player.

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:20 - Jan 3 with 11293 viewsdingdangblue

BBC preview. Fact fans.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50975993

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:36 - Jan 3 with 11257 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:20 - Jan 3 by dingdangblue

BBC preview. Fact fans.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50975993

MJW back then. If he and Carroll are on the pitch at the same time there'll be enough carthorses to pull a dray

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:51 - Jan 3 with 11237 viewsCreepy

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:36 - Jan 3 by D_Alien

MJW back then. If he and Carroll are on the pitch at the same time there'll be enough carthorses to pull a dray

I'll be disappointed if Williams makes the squad.
Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 12:55 - Jan 3 with 11215 viewsAtThePeake

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 19:21 - Jan 2 by todmordendale

A good time to play Newcastle. They have lots of injuries, according to Brucie. Their premier league status is precarious; fans doubts about owner and manager and general unrest.
Retaining premier league status has to be the main priority and I feel that we may see an under strength team because of that and also taking in account Brucie’s recent comments about too many games.
Hopefully it has the making of being the “banana skin” of the round.
BBM has every reason to feel a little cocky going into this game, on the back of a tremendous result against Stanley, who are the current form team in our league, together with the return from injury of 5 or 6 players.
Up the Dale

They have a shocking record in the cups too, some of their fans seem to think Mike Ashley pressures his managers into fielding weaker sides in cup competitions to keep key players fit for Premier League relegation fights.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Tangled up in blue.

Match Thread: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 14:16 - Jan 3 with 11021 viewsjonahwhereru

Is VAR going to be in use for this game? A this juncture I am hoping not, but who knows after the game I might have a different view.
Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 14:22 - Jan 3 with 11003 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Preview: Dale v Newcastle United (FA Cup) on 20:42 - Jan 2 by Ancoats_Blue

Same as the ManU game if we can avoid injury and embarrassment I’m happy. Anything else a bonus. I’d love a replay at St James Park, but would I enjoy winning more on Saturday? Yes.

Agree....the team that did well against Accy deserve to go again for this match. We are in a win-win situation.......a Free Hit if ever there was one.

Get stuck in yes,but avoid any more injuries and play without Fear.

Please keep Done,Williams and Pyke far away from the squad. Come on Calvin let's have a goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024