Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next Hogan 14:36 - May 15 with 20411 viewsdale1996

Or Alfie/o'grady/lambert/holt etc... jack Muldoon... I'm excited, very excited judging by what Hill has said
The next Hogan on 14:42 - May 15 with 10645 viewsdebbiesfella

Hilly said someone from non-league, sounds very similar to Hogan.
The next Hogan on 14:49 - May 15 with 10606 viewsColDale

He's been training with us for quite a while
The next Hogan on 15:22 - May 15 with 10458 viewsdale1968

My worry is he replacing the man himself??????????

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

The next Hogan on 15:27 - May 15 with 10421 viewsdale1968

The next Hogan on 15:35 - May 15 with 10355 viewsColDale

The next Hogan on 15:22 - May 15 by dale1968

My worry is he replacing the man himself??????????

If Hogan was to go, especially for the sort of sums that have been mentioned, I'd have every faith in Hill to make us an even better team. We are a million miles from being a one man team, and as great a season that he has had, we've shown over and over again we can win without Hogan (arguably we've done better without him over the last two months).
The next Hogan on 15:39 - May 15 with 10325 viewsdale1968

The next Hogan on 15:35 - May 15 by ColDale

If Hogan was to go, especially for the sort of sums that have been mentioned, I'd have every faith in Hill to make us an even better team. We are a million miles from being a one man team, and as great a season that he has had, we've shown over and over again we can win without Hogan (arguably we've done better without him over the last two months).

Agree totally but for once lets just keep what we have and add extra quality.

The next Hogan on 15:42 - May 15 with 10294 viewsRoChDaLe

how is anthony elding still in league one?

The next Hogan on 15:42 - May 15 with 10304 viewsstigmundo77

Jesus Wept !!!! this boy plays and looks the same as hulk hogan except he's taller

Login to get fewer ads

The next Hogan on 15:45 - May 15 with 10284 viewsClitheroeDale

http://www.scunthorpetelegraph.co.uk/Rochdale-Scunthorpe-footballer-Jack-Muldoon
The next Hogan on 15:52 - May 15 with 10234 viewslurker

Has a bit of a Grant Holt look about him.
Nice tweet too #CheekySarcasticBastard
The next Hogan on 16:02 - May 15 with 10159 viewsShun

Any other set of fans on signing a player from however many leagues below them might be disappointed. Hill's taught us better and this signing has got me excited. Love this club.

Also, I didn't take his tweet as being sarcastic. I took it to mean he's achieved his dream of signing for a professional league club, rather than specifically with us.
The next Hogan on 16:15 - May 15 with 10080 viewsboromat

He is probably the reason lynch wasn't signed?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

The next Hogan on 16:27 - May 15 with 10024 viewsTVOS1907

bury fans will be claiming we're signing players too early.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The next Hogan on 16:34 - May 15 with 9984 viewsboromat

The next Hogan on 16:27 - May 15 by TVOS1907

bury fans will be claiming we're signing players too early.

Because signing players late on worked for them last season :-P

Poll: What are we more excited for?

The next Hogan on 16:36 - May 15 with 9970 viewsTVOS1907

The next Hogan on 16:34 - May 15 by boromat

Because signing players late on worked for them last season :-P

Yep.

We dived in too quickly, apparently.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The next Hogan on 16:42 - May 15 with 9934 viewsSwissdale

The next Hogan on 15:42 - May 15 by RoChDaLe

I want to know why he wasn't booked for celebrating with the crowd after his 3rd goal. If that's not a health and safety risk I don't know what is!

Seriously though, let's hope Hilly has found another Hogan. At 24 this really is a second chance at the big time, good luck Jack.
[Post edited 15 May 2014 16:45]
The next Hogan on 16:47 - May 15 with 9887 viewsLathamDale

Knows where the goal is and can assist, especially from crosses
The next Hogan on 16:50 - May 15 with 9859 viewsSaxonDale

The next Hogan on 16:42 - May 15 by Swissdale

I want to know why he wasn't booked for celebrating with the crowd after his 3rd goal. If that's not a health and safety risk I don't know what is!

Seriously though, let's hope Hilly has found another Hogan. At 24 this really is a second chance at the big time, good luck Jack.
[Post edited 15 May 2014 16:45]

25 on Monday! Very excited by what Hilly has to say about him., only players I can really remember Hilly bigging up to this degree are Hogan and Hery- They both turned out ok.
[Post edited 15 May 2014 16:51]
The next Hogan on 16:57 - May 15 with 9812 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Says he has been at San Spotty since January........how come no-one on here has mentioned him?

Just hope we have struck gold again...
The next Hogan on 17:00 - May 15 with 9799 viewsSuddenLad

The next Hogan on 16:57 - May 15 by Yorkshire_Dale

Says he has been at San Spotty since January........how come no-one on here has mentioned him?

Kept him under the radar. Joe Bunney was visiting Spotland for a while before we got him to sign on the dotted line. Suits all parties...........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

The next Hogan on 17:00 - May 15 with 9799 viewsDevonDale

I see he's already scored at giggle lane! Top man.
The next Hogan on 17:12 - May 15 with 9741 viewsColDale

The next Hogan on 16:57 - May 15 by Yorkshire_Dale

http://www.worksopguardian.co.uk/sport/local-sport/tiger-muldoon-training-with-l

that was back in March

For me this is key. We've not done a Boardman here and took a punt on someone who's done alright in non league, Hill has been able to compare him against our own squad week in week out and based on that, he's been worthy of a deal.
The next Hogan on 17:50 - May 15 with 9553 viewsDaley_Lama

It's just not on.

Picking up players who have trained with us from poxy little non league clubs without spending any money on a trasfer fee on players from Football League Clubs is not the way forward in League 1.

We should be out there spending to compete with the likes of Sheff United, buying esptablished Championship players who demand high wages.

Ok, so Joe Bunney is alright, Scott Hogan ok, Craig Dawson passable. I want more Lee Hodges type signings. Players that have been there done it at lots of other clubs with nothing to prove.

Or players from our overseas scouting network.

Poll: DF in or out

The next Hogan on 17:51 - May 15 with 9549 viewsYouTubeDale

I love his goal celebration against FCUM. I wouldn't tire of seeing that every week. He is ultra cool in front of goal. He doesn't blast it but places it into the net. He knows where the keeper's legs are because he likes to put the ball through them...and into the net. It looks like we have a penalty taker too!!

He looks a find and Keith has seen enough footballers in his time to make fantastic comments about him.. Another rabbit out of the hat, hopefully. And the potential for big added value. Let's hope "Muldoon" will reverberate for years to come in a good way.

Up the Dale !!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

The next Hogan on 18:26 - May 15 with 9399 viewsR17ALE

The next Hogan on 15:42 - May 15 by stigmundo77

Jesus Wept !!!! this boy plays and looks the same as hulk hogan except he's taller

Impressive footage. How does Hilly find them? Surely he doesn't go watching Worksop regularly?

I wonder if he's been tipped off by Parkin who lives in Worksop, or the former groundsman who also lives that way on.

What struck me about his style is that it is more like Donnelly's role, but a Donnelly who can play and score as opposed to the Donnelly we've enjoyed over the last two years!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024