Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club statement 15:51 - Dec 2 with 26287 views_dezzy

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/rochdale-v-oldham-athletic-club-statem

This post has been edited by an administrator

KHBA

Club statement on 23:16 - Dec 3 with 2499 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 23:29 - Dec 3 with 2465 viewsroccydaleian

Club statement on 23:16 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

Go to bed you boring tw@t. I don't want your newspaper round delivery to be late tomorrow.
Club statement on 23:31 - Dec 3 with 2463 viewsRosun

Just come back to this post coz I've been out on the piss and need an update
Club statement on 23:45 - Dec 3 with 2451 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 23:31 - Dec 3 by Rosun

Just come back to this post coz I've been out on the piss and need an update

Not the best way to squander your dole money...
Club statement on 12:44 - Dec 4 with 2238 viewsHurrikeen

Amazing that you're still giving this troll the time of day.

Stop biting and just ignore the dingbat. He's probably a yob of ours who goes to one game a year and claim to be hardcore.
Club statement on 13:05 - Dec 4 with 2199 viewsdingdangblue

Rochdales highest attendance 2014/15 : 7269
Oldhams highest attendance 2014/15 : 5832

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Club statement on 01:12 - Dec 5 with 1947 viewsShawLatic

Club statement on 19:12 - Dec 3 by TVOS1907

I take it anyone who couldn't get a ticket for the away ends at Wolves, Liverpool or Bristol City simply went into the home ends, placed themselves fairly close to the rest of the Oldham fans and sat peacefully throughout 90 minutes with no intention whatsoever of behaving in an antagonistic, aggressive manner?

Where are all these bandwagon jumpers when you play at home, by the way? In fact, where were they all the previous time you came to Spotland?

Should we prepare the Fleetwood forum for some of this over the next month?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 19:16]

Our first following to dale was similar to last Saturdays, previously our league position hasn't been as strong. It's obvious more people will come to watch us away from home if we are fairing better In the league.

Our home support has dwindled badly. I'd put it a lot down to the demolition of the lookers stand with no firm plan of redevelopment until now. I know It stopped my dad going as often as it did. didn't help making an already poor ground into a 3sided shit hole.

Even with utter toss teams under the likes of warnock we averaged more then than we do now.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2014 1:14]
Club statement on 08:41 - Dec 5 with 1868 viewsPDIDDY

Remember oafc being in bury end when they sent us down, they got a good kicking and plenty on here slagged that off, hope your lot slapped a few of em..

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024