Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club statement 15:51 - Dec 2 with 25154 views_dezzy

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/rochdale-v-oldham-athletic-club-statem

This post has been edited by an administrator

KHBA

Club statement on 15:54 - Dec 3 with 2022 viewsnordenblue

Club statement on 14:29 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

So who on here actually saw a programme seller get attacked? All a load of b0ll0cks if you ask me.

Any chance you can answer my question i put to you, ill try again for a third time.
Would there have been any trouble in the rochdale end had Oldham fans CHOSEN TO GO IN THE WRONG STAND?
Club statement on 17:06 - Dec 3 with 1947 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 15:54 - Dec 3 by nordenblue

Any chance you can answer my question i put to you, ill try again for a third time.
Would there have been any trouble in the rochdale end had Oldham fans CHOSEN TO GO IN THE WRONG STAND?

No because it wouldn't happen in the first place as our club don't put fans at risk to save a few bob on policing.

If a club sold the full 4,600 away end then Oldham make it all ticket for home fans.
Club statement on 17:18 - Dec 3 with 1917 viewsrobbowood

Club statement on 14:29 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

So who on here actually saw a programme seller get attacked? All a load of b0ll0cks if you ask me.

about 2.00pm to 2.05pm on the main road on the corner of the entrance to the Sandy Lane turnstiles where our female programme seller was standing

there were about six or seven Oldham 'supporters' aged I would guess between 13 and 16 who came up Sandy Lane towards the ground

they ignored our male programme seller on the other side of the road and decided to attack our female one instead - knocked over her programme trolley and grabbed some programmes (and no doubt any money she had on her if they had the chance but that I wouldn't know)

give here her due she gave as good as she got before these "cowards" ran off towards Willbutt Lane where all the Oldham fans were

six or seven males against one female what chance has she got - you must be mighty pround of your fellow "supporters"

she sold the rest of her programmes inside the Sandy Lane as many Dale supporters (not least some on this forum) will confirm - and were asking her why she was selling programmes inside the ground and not outside as usual

as for your "All a load of b0ll0cks if you ask me" it's nothing less than I expect from Oldham "supporters" such as yourself

you will be telling us next that all the disgraceful scenes we witnessed on Saturday had nothing to do with Oldham "supporters". Was the smoke flare set off in the Willbutts Stand also "All a load of b0ll0cks" and entirely due to Rochdale supporters - or did we make that one up as well
Club statement on 17:19 - Dec 3 with 1915 viewstazzydjr

The Athlunatic's view on the matter dunno how some of these mentally challenged people have even got access to a computer their trying to justify the violence from their fans in our home end

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/46362-its-official-it-wasnt-rochdales-faul

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Club statement on 17:27 - Dec 3 with 1890 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 17:18 - Dec 3 by robbowood

about 2.00pm to 2.05pm on the main road on the corner of the entrance to the Sandy Lane turnstiles where our female programme seller was standing

there were about six or seven Oldham 'supporters' aged I would guess between 13 and 16 who came up Sandy Lane towards the ground

they ignored our male programme seller on the other side of the road and decided to attack our female one instead - knocked over her programme trolley and grabbed some programmes (and no doubt any money she had on her if they had the chance but that I wouldn't know)

give here her due she gave as good as she got before these "cowards" ran off towards Willbutt Lane where all the Oldham fans were

six or seven males against one female what chance has she got - you must be mighty pround of your fellow "supporters"

she sold the rest of her programmes inside the Sandy Lane as many Dale supporters (not least some on this forum) will confirm - and were asking her why she was selling programmes inside the ground and not outside as usual

as for your "All a load of b0ll0cks if you ask me" it's nothing less than I expect from Oldham "supporters" such as yourself

you will be telling us next that all the disgraceful scenes we witnessed on Saturday had nothing to do with Oldham "supporters". Was the smoke flare set off in the Willbutts Stand also "All a load of b0ll0cks" and entirely due to Rochdale supporters - or did we make that one up as well

A few 13 year olds kicking a programme stand over is hardly Football Factory is it.

As for the flares - what is the big deal? They have them in every country bar England and you still see them at plenty of games over here. They're not doing any harm to anyone....
Club statement on 17:40 - Dec 3 with 1857 viewsrobbowood

Club statement on 17:27 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

A few 13 year olds kicking a programme stand over is hardly Football Factory is it.

As for the flares - what is the big deal? They have them in every country bar England and you still see them at plenty of games over here. They're not doing any harm to anyone....

are attacking a programme stand is one thing - attacking a person and robbing them another matter

as for the flare let off amongst the Oldham supporters (by your own fans) "you still see them at plenty of games over here. They're not doing any harm to anyone" kindly give us a list of the games you are referring to

your comments are becomiong more hilarious and farcical by the minute. In case you do posess a bit of intelligence I suggest you read the following sentence

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”
Club statement on 17:43 - Dec 3 with 1848 viewsSandyman

Sorry, but The Football Supporters Federation and the law of the land would disagree with you...

"What is the law governing smoke bombs and flares at football matches?
The Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985.
It is on offence for a person to enter or attempt to enter a football ground while in possession of a flare, smoke bomb or firework. The sentence for these offences can be as much as three months in prison, and in many cases, fans who have no previous convictions are being given prison sentences for attempting to enter a football ground with a smoke bomb in their pocket as the courts take these offences very seriously.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/assets/Smoke-Bombs-Flares-and-Fireworks-Factsheet-for-FSF.
Club statement on 18:38 - Dec 3 with 1757 viewsnordenblue

Club statement on 17:06 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

No because it wouldn't happen in the first place as our club don't put fans at risk to save a few bob on policing.

If a club sold the full 4,600 away end then Oldham make it all ticket for home fans.

Its not the club that put fans at risk but the fans themselves going knowingly into the wrong stand.
Had the club made it all ticket for home fans whats stopping your thick imbeciles just buying one of them anyway and the violence would still have happened.
You seem totally oblivious to the fact the whole problem was created by Oldham fans being in the wrong stand however you to dress it up
Login to get fewer ads

Club statement on 18:40 - Dec 3 with 1755 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 17:40 - Dec 3 by robbowood

are attacking a programme stand is one thing - attacking a person and robbing them another matter

as for the flare let off amongst the Oldham supporters (by your own fans) "you still see them at plenty of games over here. They're not doing any harm to anyone" kindly give us a list of the games you are referring to

your comments are becomiong more hilarious and farcical by the minute. In case you do posess a bit of intelligence I suggest you read the following sentence

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”

Christ alive do you need everything thoroughly explaining???

These are just a handful of ones caught on film:-

Flare at Millwall Vs. Charlton

Everton smoke bomb

Man United flares

Liverpool at Fulham

Liverpool at Reading

I'm sure you get the idea by now and hopefully it will start to sink in your thick cranium now.
Club statement on 18:45 - Dec 3 with 1746 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 18:38 - Dec 3 by nordenblue

Its not the club that put fans at risk but the fans themselves going knowingly into the wrong stand.
Had the club made it all ticket for home fans whats stopping your thick imbeciles just buying one of them anyway and the violence would still have happened.
You seem totally oblivious to the fact the whole problem was created by Oldham fans being in the wrong stand however you to dress it up

At no point have I said Oldham fans aren't to blame?

Ive literally lost count of the times out fans have just said your club could and should have prevented it.

You don't see these issues anywhere else do you??? And you can't say that's because no other fans act like us because we are nowhere near the worst.

The facts are every other club deals with it better than Rochdale FC.
Club statement on 18:55 - Dec 3 with 1715 viewsnordenblue

Club statement on 18:45 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

At no point have I said Oldham fans aren't to blame?

Ive literally lost count of the times out fans have just said your club could and should have prevented it.

You don't see these issues anywhere else do you??? And you can't say that's because no other fans act like us because we are nowhere near the worst.

The facts are every other club deals with it better than Rochdale FC.

The facts are you dont take over 3500 away anywhere else so would never encounter such problems to begin with, your lucky to get much more than that for a home game let alone away?
How could Rochdale have prevented it, weve exhausted the split the stand in half debate as its impossible to police as previously explained to you countless times, any other ideas?
If dickheads are intent on going in the wrong end theres not too much any club can do about it, luckily most clubs dont have fans generally that thick
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 19:01]
Club statement on 19:06 - Dec 3 with 1689 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 18:55 - Dec 3 by nordenblue

The facts are you dont take over 3500 away anywhere else so would never encounter such problems to begin with, your lucky to get much more than that for a home game let alone away?
How could Rochdale have prevented it, weve exhausted the split the stand in half debate as its impossible to police as previously explained to you countless times, any other ideas?
If dickheads are intent on going in the wrong end theres not too much any club can do about it, luckily most clubs dont have fans generally that thick
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 19:01]

We took the same to Bury, 5,000 to Wolves, 6,500 to Liverpool, sold out Bristol City last month, already sold half our allocation for Fleetwood after 2 days on sale and 4 weeks to go until the game.

Don't worry about our away support, it's well above average.

And again - never been a problem.
Club statement on 19:06 - Dec 3 with 1683 viewsTVOS1907

Every time you post we get a further insight into your mindset, so continue to embarrass yourself by doing so.

Anyway, I thought you weren't posting anymore because "I've had my fun".

As for flares being harmless, of course they are:

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Club statement on 19:12 - Dec 3 with 1666 viewsTVOS1907

Club statement on 19:06 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

We took the same to Bury, 5,000 to Wolves, 6,500 to Liverpool, sold out Bristol City last month, already sold half our allocation for Fleetwood after 2 days on sale and 4 weeks to go until the game.

I take it anyone who couldn't get a ticket for the away ends at Wolves, Liverpool or Bristol City simply went into the home ends, placed themselves fairly close to the rest of the Oldham fans and sat peacefully throughout 90 minutes with no intention whatsoever of behaving in an antagonistic, aggressive manner?

Where are all these bandwagon jumpers when you play at home, by the way? In fact, where were they all the previous time you came to Spotland?

Should we prepare the Fleetwood forum for some of this over the next month?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 19:16]

Club statement on 19:14 - Dec 3 with 1665 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 19:06 - Dec 3 by TVOS1907

Every time you post we get a further insight into your mindset, so continue to embarrass yourself by doing so.

Anyway, I thought you weren't posting anymore because "I've had my fun".

As for flares being harmless, of course they are:

You can't actually be serious with that post?

You could throw literally anything at somebody and it will cause as much damage as that.
Club statement on 19:15 - Dec 3 with 1664 viewsnordenblue

Club statement on 19:06 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

Is that when you all got locked out at bury, that seems pretty well planned? Wolves have trebble the capacity spotland has and liverpool more than 4 times so a little easier to accomodate for even you to see?
Generally when all the tickets have sold no more fans travel is the normal rule, i know its a ridiculous concept rather than just fook the rules go in the home end and cause trouble instead then continue to blame everyone else
Club statement on 19:17 - Dec 3 with 1657 viewsTVOS1907

Club statement on 19:14 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

You can't actually be serious with that post?

You could throw literally anything at somebody and it will cause as much damage as that.

Like I said, keep on embarrassing yourself.

Club statement on 19:19 - Dec 3 with 1646 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 19:15 - Dec 3 by nordenblue

Is that when you all got locked out at bury, that seems pretty well planned? Wolves have trebble the capacity spotland has and liverpool more than 4 times so a little easier to accomodate for even you to see?
Generally when all the tickets have sold no more fans travel is the normal rule, i know its a ridiculous concept rather than just fook the rules go in the home end and cause trouble instead then continue to blame everyone else

That usually is the rule when there is no room left in the ground yes. However, when there's 2,500 seats empty you'd think a plan would be in place.

Even shifting your smelly oiks out the the Sandy Lane terrace and sticking them in the other 2 stands.

We deserve 2 stands as we're far superior to you and can do what we want.
Club statement on 19:23 - Dec 3 with 1630 viewsArthurDaley

Care in the community not really working with you is it.

A large VAT Dave

Club statement on 19:24 - Dec 3 with 1622 views442Dale

Club statement on 19:19 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

That usually is the rule when there is no room left in the ground yes. However, when there's 2,500 seats empty you'd think a plan would be in place.

Even shifting your smelly oiks out the the Sandy Lane terrace and sticking them in the other 2 stands.

When the inevitable uses of the words "wind up" and pictures of fishing appear, let it be remembered that when serious "solutions" we're offered, it was nothing of the sort.

Unless that was part of the ultra-hilarious gag too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Club statement on 19:27 - Dec 3 with 1615 viewsTVOS1907

Club statement on 19:19 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

Actually, when you go crap again, Sandy Lane will be more than enough to hold you lot.

What a great idea. Cheers.

Club statement on 19:29 - Dec 3 with 1598 viewsD_Alien

I can't believe we're still feeding this idiot

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Club statement on 19:30 - Dec 3 with 1592 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 19:24 - Dec 3 by 442Dale

When the inevitable uses of the words "wind up" and pictures of fishing appear, let it be remembered that when serious "solutions" we're offered, it was nothing of the sort.

Unless that was part of the ultra-hilarious gag too.

No fishing from me.

They should move because we're massive and you're so small you could fit your entire fan base in one stand.

You looked like a mid-table League 2 outfit last weekend and rest assured, it won't be long before you find your level again.

Says something when we put in one of our poorest performances of the season and still ran out 3-0 winners.

Always in our shadow.
Club statement on 19:33 - Dec 3 with 1576 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 19:27 - Dec 3 by TVOS1907

Actually, when you go crap again, Sandy Lane will be more than enough to hold you lot.

What a great idea. Cheers.

Spot of memory loss?

We have filled the Wilbutts stand every time we have played you.

Whether we're fighting relegation or going for promotion.
Club statement on 19:34 - Dec 3 with 1572 viewsArthurDaley

Flares don't do any harm, er, ok.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-24931000

A large VAT Dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024