Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club statement 15:51 - Dec 2 with 25153 views_dezzy

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/rochdale-v-oldham-athletic-club-statem

This post has been edited by an administrator

KHBA

Club statement on 20:47 - Dec 2 with 2108 viewsitschalky

Club statement on 20:28 - Dec 2 by TVOS1907

Hey up, another club who employed Lee Hughes.

You mean you actually took that programme seriously?

Was it responsible for Oldham fans in the home end?

Was it responsible for Oldham fans attacking a female programme seller?

Was it responsible for Oldham fans bringing flares into Spotland?

Take a look at some of your lot leaping around and banging on car bonnets outside Meadow Lane just because Nathan Stanton annoyed you before you start trying to preach to us.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 20:32]

All I'm saying is that if your supporters go on national TV that's about hooligans don't be surprised if your rivals cause trouble when they have a game,I'm not saying that its right but it couldn't have helped...

What's Lee Hughes got to do with the game,was he in the home end or something?...
Club statement on 20:58 - Dec 2 with 2059 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 20:27 - Dec 2 by Daley_Lama

Yep, that justifies everything that happened on Saturday.

I am honestly amazed at the amount of ways a few people are trying to excuse the actions of a few divvies. This is a new tack and a genius one as well.

No one is excusing the behaviour of some of our fans?

Get it into your heads for christs sake - we are saying take some of blame yourselves and stop crying. You had your own element of bell ends at the game who were kicking off and throwing punches. If they hadn't and it was all Oldham throwing punches and inciting violence then I'd say go ahead, blame the lot on us.

You lot need to wake up and accept some responsibility. It's only you moaning about it, we're over it and are willing to move on. It was nowhere near as bad as you are all making out so man up and get on with you lives...
Club statement on 21:02 - Dec 2 with 2050 viewsDaley_Lama

chalky

At least one of those 2 is banned from Spotland. don't know about the second one.

If you ended up in hospital beaten up by an away fan outside the ground because a banned Notts C fan had been giving it large in Hooters, would you simply accept it chalky and say you had reaped what you sowed?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 21:04]

Poll: DF in or out

Club statement on 21:03 - Dec 2 with 2041 viewsDaley_Lama

They would have been throwing their punches at thin air.

Club statement on 21:03 - Dec 2 with 2038 viewsTVOS1907

Club statement on 20:58 - Dec 2 by biffo4321

No one is excusing the behaviour of some of our fans?

Get it into your heads for christs sake - we are saying take some of blame yourselves and stop crying. You had your own element of bell ends at the game who were kicking off and throwing punches. If they hadn't and it was all Oldham throwing punches and inciting violence then I'd say go ahead, blame the lot on us.

You lot need to wake up and accept some responsibility. It's only you moaning about it, we're over it and are willing to move on. It was nowhere near as bad as you are all making out so man up and get on with you lives...

Who are your local rivals?

Curzon Ashton, maybe?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Club statement on 21:05 - Dec 2 with 2032 viewsbiffo4321

Your club and its fans are deluded. Do you think you're the perfect family club with perfectly behaved supporters? Don't make me laugh
Club statement on 21:07 - Dec 2 with 2022 viewsTVOS1907

Club statement on 20:47 - Dec 2 by itschalky

All I'm saying is that if your supporters go on national TV that's about hooligans don't be surprised if your rivals cause trouble when they have a game,I'm not saying that its right but it couldn't have helped...

What's Lee Hughes got to do with the game,was he in the home end or something?...

No idea; what's any of this got to do with a Notts County fan, if we're going down that route?

Club statement on 21:09 - Dec 2 with 2008 viewsTVOS1907

Club statement on 21:05 - Dec 2 by biffo4321

Your club and its fans are deluded. Do you think you're the perfect family club with perfectly behaved supporters? Don't make me laugh

No, but it's all relative, isn't it?

Login to get fewer ads

Club statement on 21:12 - Dec 2 with 2004 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 21:03 - Dec 2 by TVOS1907

Who are your local rivals?

Curzon Ashton, maybe?

Why do we need local rivals? The teams local to us are either too good to be a rival or too small to be a rival so I guess we'll have to get on with playing our 46 league games a season against the same teams as you....

I don't see you playing your tinpot 4th division rivals!
Club statement on 21:12 - Dec 2 with 2004 viewsitschalky

Club statement on 21:02 - Dec 2 by Daley_Lama

chalky

At least one of those 2 is banned from Spotland. don't know about the second one.

If you ended up in hospital beaten up by an away fan outside the ground because a banned Notts C fan had been giving it large in Hooters, would you simply accept it chalky and say you had reaped what you sowed?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 21:04]

I've supported Notts since 78 so I've seen a bit of football violence in the past and the odd time its came my way even though I haven't gone looking for it...

Forest attract the hooligans in Nottingham and I'm happy if it stays that way,but haven't Rochdale got a know hooligan firm ( the chosen few?)
All I'm saying is that you go onto a hooligan programme on TV you attract trouble espically from your local rivals...
Club statement on 21:14 - Dec 2 with 1989 viewsKenBoon

It's a shame that 99.9% of fans have to be treated like monsters because the dregs of society want to cause crap. Going to Football matches is relatively safe. As safe as going to watch any other sporting event. But we're treated differently. We have far more stewards and police, cannot drink within view of the game (a rule that just encourages pre-match binge drinking imho and drunk people aren't always stopped getting in so its more dangerous) and a number of other rules aimed to control people who mostly just need assistance to seats and someone who can help should they need it.

The entire idea that Oldham fans couldn't go in the home end suggests that being unruly is what they expect everyone to be. I'm sure most Oldham fans in the home end just watched a Football Match and went home afterwards. Again everyone suffers because the dregs come along.

The reason we cannot drink, cannot stand (in top 2 divisions) and a host of other measures is because of the dreg's behaviour. They won't let a very-past violent history die. They're the enemy of anyone who wants to enjoy a Football match because they ensure that none of us can be trusted not to behave like animals.

I remember the cup game against Bury when there seemed to be more stewards and police than fans in the away end. Most of the fans were families with kids too. It's was pathetic seeing the stewards acting as if they were dangerous convicts being transferred, but this is how we're treated because of the dregs. It's not BANTER. It's not part of Football Culture. You're not creating a better atmosphere. It's being a plank who watches too many crap Hooligan films.
Club statement on 21:18 - Dec 2 with 1973 viewsstomper

Club statement on 21:14 - Dec 2 by KenBoon

It's a shame that 99.9% of fans have to be treated like monsters because the dregs of society want to cause crap. Going to Football matches is relatively safe. As safe as going to watch any other sporting event. But we're treated differently. We have far more stewards and police, cannot drink within view of the game (a rule that just encourages pre-match binge drinking imho and drunk people aren't always stopped getting in so its more dangerous) and a number of other rules aimed to control people who mostly just need assistance to seats and someone who can help should they need it.

The entire idea that Oldham fans couldn't go in the home end suggests that being unruly is what they expect everyone to be. I'm sure most Oldham fans in the home end just watched a Football Match and went home afterwards. Again everyone suffers because the dregs come along.

The reason we cannot drink, cannot stand (in top 2 divisions) and a host of other measures is because of the dreg's behaviour. They won't let a very-past violent history die. They're the enemy of anyone who wants to enjoy a Football match because they ensure that none of us can be trusted not to behave like animals.

I remember the cup game against Bury when there seemed to be more stewards and police than fans in the away end. Most of the fans were families with kids too. It's was pathetic seeing the stewards acting as if they were dangerous convicts being transferred, but this is how we're treated because of the dregs. It's not BANTER. It's not part of Football Culture. You're not creating a better atmosphere. It's being a plank who watches too many crap Hooligan films.

Nail on the head. Great post.
Club statement on 21:20 - Dec 2 with 1968 viewsitschalky

Well said Mr Boon sir...
Club statement on 21:30 - Dec 2 with 1930 viewsroccydaleian

Club statement on 21:20 - Dec 2 by itschalky

Well said Mr Boon sir...

You should be used to this by now. Fook off Chalky!
Club statement on 21:32 - Dec 2 with 1919 viewsDaley_Lama

Club statement on 21:20 - Dec 2 by itschalky

Well said Mr Boon sir...

Yet you believe that ordinary Rochdale fans got their just deserts because two dregs went on TV?

I'm not getting it. I don't think I ever will.

Club statement on 21:34 - Dec 2 with 1902 viewsBartRowou

Club statement on 21:12 - Dec 2 by itschalky

I've supported Notts since 78 so I've seen a bit of football violence in the past and the odd time its came my way even though I haven't gone looking for it...

Forest attract the hooligans in Nottingham and I'm happy if it stays that way,but haven't Rochdale got a know hooligan firm ( the chosen few?)
All I'm saying is that you go onto a hooligan programme on TV you attract trouble espically from your local rivals...

How dare you bring the Mighty Reds into all this. Lovely club.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Club statement on 21:39 - Dec 2 with 1873 viewsnordenblue

Club statement on 20:32 - Dec 2 by TalkingSutty

Great last Question, wouldn't surprise me if they plump for a team from a completely different county, I wouldn't put it past them.

Thinking about it, they don't have one do they?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 20:34]

One of their other bright fans suggested on here that both Huddersfield and Tranmere are their "derby" games recently.Work that one out, true to form another genius from oldham
Club statement on 21:45 - Dec 2 with 1845 viewsD_Alien

Whoooaaaa!

Never in the field of human internet use have so many responded so much to so few!

Come on Daleys, we can do better than argue the toss with hooligan-excusers.

As 100 not out posted earlier, it's incredibly boring now.

[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 21:45]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Club statement on 21:46 - Dec 2 with 1829 viewsmingthemerciless

Ken Boon - if you think that going to a football match is las safe as going to any other sporting event you are seriously deluded.
Club statement on 21:49 - Dec 2 with 1823 viewsbiffo4321

Club statement on 21:45 - Dec 2 by D_Alien

Whoooaaaa!

Never in the field of human internet use have so many responded so much to so few!

Come on Daleys, we can do better than argue the toss with hooligan-excusers.

As 100 not out posted earlier, it's incredibly boring now.

[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 21:45]

That's it. Back in your boxes...

Ta-ra x
Club statement on 21:58 - Dec 2 with 1789 viewsR17ALE

Club statement on 21:32 - Dec 2 by Daley_Lama

Yet you believe that ordinary Rochdale fans got their just deserts because two dregs went on TV?

I'm not getting it. I don't think I ever will.

That's because you're in the middle of the Sahara!!

That camel thingy of yours will finally come in handy!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Club statement on 21:59 - Dec 2 with 1777 viewsBrighouseDale

Club statement on 21:39 - Dec 2 by nordenblue

One of their other bright fans suggested on here that both Huddersfield and Tranmere are their "derby" games recently.Work that one out, true to form another genius from oldham

I can understand Huddersfield, but Tranmere?! They might as well be rivals with Doncaster or Stoke.

Anyway I'm sure that not all Oldham supporters have learning difficulties, they must have some sensible fans who've not bothered registering on online forums.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Club statement on 22:01 - Dec 2 with 1767 viewsroccydaleian

Club statement on 21:49 - Dec 2 by biffo4321

That's it. Back in your boxes...

Ta-ra x

Club statement on 22:02 - Dec 2 with 1762 viewsTommoRAFC

Club statement on 21:39 - Dec 2 by nordenblue

The Huddersfield derby isn't that outlandish, they've played each other alot over recent times and built up a rivalry. Wasnt our main rival Halifax until they dropped into the non-league and bury dropped into league two? Tranmere sounds like a tazzyism unless it's to do with Ronnie Moore?

I think most of the Biffo's have come across ok on here to be fair. Compared to some of the bell ends we've copped for on here from Rotherfield, Bradford and bury...

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Club statement on 22:06 - Dec 2 with 1744 views442Dale

Club statement on 21:34 - Dec 2 by BartRowou

How dare you bring the Mighty Reds into all this. Lovely club.

I've never noticed before that the width of the black & white stripes on County's shirt are different.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024