Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk - Coward 17:02 - Jan 17 with 39160 views_

Sat down the whole game hiding and this defending without the ball bollocks needs to stop and now.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Monk - Coward on 13:44 - Jan 18 with 1846 viewsRancid

Monk - Coward on 13:36 - Jan 18 by _

You should have a night out with Chris, Cudey, or come on an away trip with us. You'll not be the same person again. :-)

A top, top bloke you just want to give him a man hug mun.

Cheers for the rare compliment (on here) Chris, mate.

*doffs cap
Monk - Coward on 14:08 - Jan 18 with 1815 viewslondonlisa2001

Monk - Coward on 09:40 - Jan 18 by _

Let's not get carried away with the term coward here, it was deliberately used for emotion. It's very true, however that Monk hid away all game, I'm sorry but that was cowardly and he knows it. There was no direction from management and certainly no direction on the pitch itself. Now you'd think Monk who likes to teach his players everything and to get them to play the way he wants them to play, to play like he used to play would've been up and at them pretty much as soon as he saw them crumbling in front of his very eyes....you know like he is every game, in his technical area with instruction.

The sycophants on this site are now just comical. The Swans never have a bad game and Monk can do no wrong. We didn't put one single creative move together yesterday and the performance should never ever be tried to be justified, not in any single shape or form. Regardless of the much superior players Chelsea have our performance was shocking and Monk should be shouldering the whole blame.

This could knock us back tremendously coming after Bony's departure. I know we've got players coming back but we've probably got players that aren't exactly happy either. We've got to deal with the Jon Jo situation, Taylor, keep Gylfi happy now he's lost the guy he linked up so well with and we need a good, solid centre DM and quick.

Lisa asked who my side would've been.

I would've gone with

------------- Fab -----------------

Rangel - Fede - Ash - Taylor

---------Carroll - Fulton ----------

Emnes - Siggy - Routledge .

------------ Gomis -------------

Sorry - only now looking back on the site and seen you've answered re team selection.

I would certainly have gone with Emnes as well - Dyer is, for me, producing absolutely nothing at the moment.

I would probably have also picked Fulton at the start, although I thought he was very poor when he came on. To be fair to the boy, that may be a function of him coming on at 4 down, although I was not impressed by him running over to Oscar so desperate was he to get his shirt.

Unfortunately, I just don't think the team suggested (that as I say I may have gone for as well) would have been any better. We cannot line up against a team like Chelsea with Carroll and Fulton. It's just not good enough. I don't think Rangel was 100% fit btw - I thought that's why he didn't start?
Monk - Coward on 14:16 - Jan 18 with 1804 viewslondonlisa2001

Monk - Coward on 10:37 - Jan 18 by _

I keep hearing from many we are skint and the Bony money is again going on infrastructure. I keep hearing about a wage bill that has restricted our movement in the market place and I keep hearing we're not going to make any decent signings in this window.

i hope the Directors do well by us. I also hope they don't gain personally from more dividends and winning contracts from improving our infrastructure.

We need to re-invest the majority of the Bony money and we need to get our asses together and get scouting the many, many leagues in the world. There was talk of an Eastern Europeanyoungster from Anderlecht recently....well why can't we be the club that's finding these gems, not picking them up second hand when they're already £10m plus by then.

There's a Bony pre Vitesse out there right now. Let's get on it.

I don't believe us to be skint. Huw Jenkins said some time ago that the money was in place for the 1st phase expansion. We didn't spend it in the summer, so where is it now?

What I do believe is that achieving Category 1 status for the academy has become the overwhelming priority for the club this year and that costs an enormous amount of money (together with the training facilities for the 1st team).

I believe that the board have looked at the situation, decided we are safe (as I also think we are) and will scrape over the line. A crappy way to approach the second half of the season, but I guess understandable in the longer term. If they have made that decision, then I will be very unhappy if as a part of it, we don't see some movement on the stadium. They can't have it all ways. If we end up in 12th place, but with a Category 1 Academy and progress on another 5000 seats then that's great. If we end up in 12th with no movement on the stadium but with Category 1 status I think that's average, if 12th and with neither of those things but a £2m dividend again, then that's really poor from where we are at the moment. It's not too hard to make a profit (and therefore to declare a dividend) if we continue playing in a stadium that's too small and saying we have no money to do anything about it and spending just enough on the team to fall over the line each year.
Monk - Coward on 14:52 - Jan 18 with 1766 viewssixpenses

"Got to agree it is still seared on my minds eye. Scanning the pitch as they were yet again attacking and it looked for all the world like the gym teacher had just told our players to find a space and stand in it. "

After totally agreeing as above with WH's acutely observed - giving them a much space as if they were carrying the ebola virous - type statements. I kept replaying this in my minds eye and came to the same conclusion as T2C, I believe what he says is spot on. They dared not move from their precise positions they were acting under orders drilled into them. Seen the same under Laudrup when individual players would turn back when you would expect them to go on.

Not Mannequins but Marionettes behaving in their confusion like Mannequins

Garry fancied his chances after our first half performance at theirs (and why not).

He was now playing a very carefully planned game of chess with the master and hoped to win.

Problem was it was an all in game he was playing and when it spectacularly failed he had little place to go, hence leaving them to their fate whilst hiding on the bench.

The players not for the first time often looked lost and confused. The only really decent time was when they were angry after the 1st minute goal and allowed themselves to briefly respond more intuitively.

Interesting after Tranmere we were full of how many options we had. Now after this we have no strength in depth. Yet at our excellent first half against Chelsea at theirs neither Bony or Montero were playing. We can give Monk no excuses that we would not allow Laudrup when he was manfully keeping all the balls in the air in much more difficult and demanding circumstances. Else we are nothing but hypocrites.

I am actually far happier now as it was obviously just a major tactical cock up and not when players turn bad. It still however does not address some of the ongoing tactical and player issues that need to be addressed regardless of our excellent current points total. If we look at the 19 PL games (1/2 a season) after our fantastic first 3 wins in August the picture is far less rosy and our game is definitely not as enjoyable to watch.

Let's not paper over the cracks but consider our results in previous games when Chelsea actually were the cream of Europe and had the trophy to prove it. Even with their fantastic new striker look at their other results this season - none of them (even against bottom and lower teams) came close to this.

http://www.chelseafc.com/matches/fixtures---results.html

Garry has held up his hands so should we. Hopefully it will help to address some of the other issues too.
Monk - Coward on 14:59 - Jan 18 with 1751 viewssixpenses

Monk - Coward on 23:58 - Jan 17 by TNT

You cannot follow The Swans that closely if you didn't read or hear about Laudrup's quote in the media. Of the pathetic performance at C'ff, he told you to, 'Take it on the chin'.

Still no quote though.

Are you sure he didn't say that we (he and the team) have to take it on the chin and move on

If so would you rather he made pathetic excuses up for losing and blamed others for it rather than taking responsibility as a manager should?

Of course we as a team needed to deal with it and move on. Would you rather we spent the rest of the time weeping that the "mighty"! Cardiff had beaten us.
Monk - Coward on 15:14 - Jan 18 with 1719 viewssixpenses

Monk - Coward on 14:08 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Sorry - only now looking back on the site and seen you've answered re team selection.

I would certainly have gone with Emnes as well - Dyer is, for me, producing absolutely nothing at the moment.

I would probably have also picked Fulton at the start, although I thought he was very poor when he came on. To be fair to the boy, that may be a function of him coming on at 4 down, although I was not impressed by him running over to Oscar so desperate was he to get his shirt.

Unfortunately, I just don't think the team suggested (that as I say I may have gone for as well) would have been any better. We cannot line up against a team like Chelsea with Carroll and Fulton. It's just not good enough. I don't think Rangel was 100% fit btw - I thought that's why he didn't start?

Rangel was on the bench wasn't he. What makes you say he was not 100% fit? Is it just assumptions because he was not started or is there something concrete?

Not listed as injured, where Ash is already listed from yesterday. It would be really disappointing if he is injured too.

Also no mention why he was replaced in the match report. They always seem to say if it is through injury or even if a player is benched because he is carrying a knock.
Monk - Coward on 15:15 - Jan 18 with 1718 viewssully49

Monk - Coward on 18:02 - Jan 17 by costalotta

I think given the circumstances he could be considered the opposite, that being very brave.

There wasn't much else he could do but if your going to try something different this was the game. We were never likely to get anything from today's game and yes, Chelsea showed what they can do. We did not have available today Montero, Ki, Shelvey, Britton, Bony (I know he's just left). On top Of that siggy carrying an injury. Dyer and routs out of form but experienced and correctly picked for today. I'm sure if any of our other CMs fit and available today we would not have gone 442. With siggy, dyer, routs, oliveria, gomis on the pitch we were top heavy and no bite in the middle. But what else could monk do. A coward no, naive possibly. But I think brave to try it today.

Yes we lost by 5 and Chelsea were superb, but we gifted them at least their first after 51 seconds, their tails up we were on a hiding. Game lost after 15 minutes.

The only thing worries me about today is any ongoing loss of confidence that might derive from today. But I don't think that will be the case.

With players to come back we will be fine.

We were slaughtered yesterday by a fantastic team of players who were absolutely brilliant. We looked like a Sunday morning pub team and a bad one at that. We gave up the fight and all our collective heads dropped.

I consoled myself last night by saying we lost to the CL champions today, but no excuses could condone that performance. We've all been saying on this site look where are, we only need x amount of points for safety isn't life wonderful, but look at the table and see how close the others are getting and we have got a lot of big fixtures coming, that's the reality.

However, now is not the time to implode GM and all the players will, like all of us, licking our wounds today. No one died so let's get behind the Swans, yes they deserved booing yesterday, but what was absolutely disgusting was seeing OUR fans leaving the ground early, we are supposed to be the 12th player.

WE should all get our DVD out and see how much we love this club, that is what real fans do to a club when they are in trouble. We are deserving of our PL status who were totally humiliated yesterday and we learned a harsh lesson.

There has to be investment in new players for certain, but that's up to the powers that be. So let's get ready for Blackburn and prepare for the rest, for as long as God made little green apples teams will come here and try to do more than what Chelsea did.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Monk - Coward on 15:20 - Jan 18 with 1704 viewsJokeren1943

Monk - Coward on 11:11 - Jan 18 by Darran

That's my point.

Beside one lucking shoot on the bar, Swansea was miles away scoring on Chelsea yesterday.

I seem to remember 4-5 shoot from the middle of the field, which all were faaaar off.
Login to get fewer ads

Monk - Coward on 15:29 - Jan 18 with 1684 viewsItchySphincter

Monk - Coward on 20:14 - Jan 17 by Sweyns_Eye

Adding to this and Uxbridge's comment, Huw has often mentioned at Fans forums of how we plan for all eventualities in our transfer dealings and try to look ahead. Seems we may not have considered where the team is right now?

We've hit the end of a long cycle. It's been slowly coming for a while.

The hard work starts now.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:34 - Jan 18 with 1669 viewsWitneyjack

Monk - Coward on 12:05 - Jan 18 by _

Oh give it a rest for Christ's sake. Don't you realise how boring you sound?

Anyone coming on here and saying they don't post much any more for this reason or another and not on a wind up should just pack it in. If you want to post then post, have something of substance to say. If you don't go off and do something that does float your little boat.

You won't be missed by the masses.

As usual you have completely ignored the points I have raised. You don't even deny that you don't debate with people who disagree with you.
As for when or what I post, I'll do whatever I wish. You may intimidate others on this forum but you won't bully me.
If you don't like my posts, then ignore them, but all you do is make disparaging remarks rather than addressing any points made.
As for boring people, your constant haranging of the manager is becoming tiresome. You make personal attacks and try to excuse them later when you don't get the widespread support from others on here by claiming you make them to stimulate discussion. Of course you do!

This is a Swansea City Supporters Forum and until asked to by Phil, I will continue to visit, read and post as I see fit. I certainly won't be bullied by someone who has the threat factor of a 2 year old girl.

[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 15:46]
Monk - Coward on 15:57 - Jan 18 with 1611 viewsCatullus

I'm not sure if Monk was being a coward, but I do agree he got team selection wrong. Given how bare the cupboard was (and bearing in mind we were without our best midfield and don't do well with 442) I would have gone with 541.
Fab, Rangel, Fede, Ash, Bartley, Taylor at the back. Barrow, Carroll, Siggy and Emnes in midfield with Gomis up front.
Our defending was dire. Chelsea closed us down, marked us very high up the pitch. We needed to counter that with speed and do the unthinkable, go over them. Yes, play long balls!!
A truly good team can play different types of football. We can't evolve, change or whatever you want to call it because we are threadbare right now. We had very few options yesterday.
I honestly think the board have decided we are practically safe and so, are spending on infrastructure first.
It's a dangerous gamble, we still need 12 points. And having looked at the fixtures, we don't want to go into the last month still needing 2 wins because Stoke and Citeh at home with Arsenal and Palace away, is not an easy finish.
We need to strengthen, we need at least three new players. Right now I am all for selling Shelvey and bringing in two CDM's (using the JJS money and some of Bony's) then getting another right back in because Jazz just isn't good enough.
Yesterdays game was awful, we were sloppy, slow and at times almost disinterested. Yes it was Chelsea, but we had no fight in us.
For what it's worth, I think we have to expand the stadium asap, but the academy can wait a while because the first team has urgent needs.
As many have said there is no point in having the very best infrastructure if we are relegated. It may take us a long time to come back up and we could end up having a Ferrari with a Robin Reliant engine!!
The Championship is highly competitive and difficult to get out of. Right now I think our board are being too cautious, we can't put all our eggs in the infrastructure basket. The goose will have a comfy nest but will have stopped laying the golden eggs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Monk - Coward on 16:06 - Jan 18 with 1597 viewsApeShit

Monk - Coward on 15:57 - Jan 18 by Catullus

I'm not sure if Monk was being a coward, but I do agree he got team selection wrong. Given how bare the cupboard was (and bearing in mind we were without our best midfield and don't do well with 442) I would have gone with 541.
Fab, Rangel, Fede, Ash, Bartley, Taylor at the back. Barrow, Carroll, Siggy and Emnes in midfield with Gomis up front.
Our defending was dire. Chelsea closed us down, marked us very high up the pitch. We needed to counter that with speed and do the unthinkable, go over them. Yes, play long balls!!
A truly good team can play different types of football. We can't evolve, change or whatever you want to call it because we are threadbare right now. We had very few options yesterday.
I honestly think the board have decided we are practically safe and so, are spending on infrastructure first.
It's a dangerous gamble, we still need 12 points. And having looked at the fixtures, we don't want to go into the last month still needing 2 wins because Stoke and Citeh at home with Arsenal and Palace away, is not an easy finish.
We need to strengthen, we need at least three new players. Right now I am all for selling Shelvey and bringing in two CDM's (using the JJS money and some of Bony's) then getting another right back in because Jazz just isn't good enough.
Yesterdays game was awful, we were sloppy, slow and at times almost disinterested. Yes it was Chelsea, but we had no fight in us.
For what it's worth, I think we have to expand the stadium asap, but the academy can wait a while because the first team has urgent needs.
As many have said there is no point in having the very best infrastructure if we are relegated. It may take us a long time to come back up and we could end up having a Ferrari with a Robin Reliant engine!!
The Championship is highly competitive and difficult to get out of. Right now I think our board are being too cautious, we can't put all our eggs in the infrastructure basket. The goose will have a comfy nest but will have stopped laying the golden eggs.

Haha love the various analogies in there!
Monk - Coward on 16:06 - Jan 18 with 1595 viewsWitneyjack

Monk - Coward on 15:57 - Jan 18 by Catullus

That is a great post. As for selling JJS, I am on the fence. When his head is right he is a great player and at his age I hope that the club can help him with this.
Monk - Coward on 16:19 - Jan 18 with 1568 viewsacejack3065

Monk - Coward on 16:06 - Jan 18 by Witneyjack

That is a great post. As for selling JJS, I am on the fence. When his head is right he is a great player and at his age I hope that the club can help him with this.

After yesterday's performance I don't think we can afford to ship out any of our midfielders.
Monk - Coward on 16:25 - Jan 18 with 1560 viewsCatullus

Monk - Coward on 16:19 - Jan 18 by acejack3065

After yesterday's performance I don't think we can afford to ship out any of our midfielders.

If Palace have made an offer for JJS, we need one in, one out!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Monk - Coward on 16:31 - Jan 18 with 1550 viewsjohnlangy

You're a fool.
Monk - Coward on 16:36 - Jan 18 with 1535 viewsCatullus

Monk - Coward on 16:31 - Jan 18 by johnlangy

You're a fool.

Who, me? Care to expand?

Monk - Coward on 16:47 - Jan 18 with 1515 viewsacejack3065

Monk - Coward on 16:36 - Jan 18 by Catullus

Who, me? Care to expand?

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:54 - Jan 18 with 1484 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:34 - Jan 18 by Witneyjack

As usual you have completely ignored the points I have raised. You don't even deny that you don't debate with people who disagree with you.
As for when or what I post, I'll do whatever I wish. You may intimidate others on this forum but you won't bully me.
If you don't like my posts, then ignore them, but all you do is make disparaging remarks rather than addressing any points made.
As for boring people, your constant haranging of the manager is becoming tiresome. You make personal attacks and try to excuse them later when you don't get the widespread support from others on here by claiming you make them to stimulate discussion. Of course you do!

This is a Swansea City Supporters Forum and until asked to by Phil, I will continue to visit, read and post as I see fit. I certainly won't be bullied by someone who has the threat factor of a 2 year old girl.

[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 15:46]

I'm not up for debating football with the likes of you, why would I? You give this message board zero. And I don't respond to your posts, I can't even remember you making one.

It's you that loves to follow me around so why don't we make a deal - you find your enjoyment on the message board once more elsewhere from stalking me and i'll carry on ignoring the borefests from Oxfordshire?

Hallo, hallo, hallo.... Everyone's a winner baby.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:48 - Jan 18 with 1425 viewsWitneyjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:54 - Jan 18 by _

I'm not up for debating football with the likes of you, why would I? You give this message board zero. And I don't respond to your posts, I can't even remember you making one.

It's you that loves to follow me around so why don't we make a deal - you find your enjoyment on the message board once more elsewhere from stalking me and i'll carry on ignoring the borefests from Oxfordshire?

Hallo, hallo, hallo.... Everyone's a winner baby.

My last word on this today.

Don't flatter yourself that I follow you around on here, unfortunately for you, you don't register as important in my life even if you are very important in your own life! You are the one who becomes obsessed when wanting to 'meet' people who have dared to cross swords with you. Disparaging remarks because you don't have the intelligence to debate football with people.
As I said I will continue to post as and when I see fit and certainly won't be dictated to by an internet bully . These last few posts from you to me have just confirmed the image you give off on here.
I won't lose any sleep over you and your comments after all you're clearly not a 'supporter' of Swansea City, it's players and staff.
Monk - Coward on 18:05 - Jan 18 with 1388 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Monk - Coward on 14:16 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

I don't believe us to be skint. Huw Jenkins said some time ago that the money was in place for the 1st phase expansion. We didn't spend it in the summer, so where is it now?

What I do believe is that achieving Category 1 status for the academy has become the overwhelming priority for the club this year and that costs an enormous amount of money (together with the training facilities for the 1st team).

I believe that the board have looked at the situation, decided we are safe (as I also think we are) and will scrape over the line. A crappy way to approach the second half of the season, but I guess understandable in the longer term. If they have made that decision, then I will be very unhappy if as a part of it, we don't see some movement on the stadium. They can't have it all ways. If we end up in 12th place, but with a Category 1 Academy and progress on another 5000 seats then that's great. If we end up in 12th with no movement on the stadium but with Category 1 status I think that's average, if 12th and with neither of those things but a £2m dividend again, then that's really poor from where we are at the moment. It's not too hard to make a profit (and therefore to declare a dividend) if we continue playing in a stadium that's too small and saying we have no money to do anything about it and spending just enough on the team to fall over the line each year.

Lisa, how about no 5000 seats, due to no planning, an improved academy and 16th position?
ie £10million worse off position wise
Monk - Coward on 18:15 - Jan 18 with 1368 viewswaynekerr55

Monk - Coward on 13:32 - Jan 18 by sixpenses

Yet there I was as usual singing Garry Monks Barmy Army as loud as anyone clapping and singing along to that and most of our other chants (Engurland is full of shit or similar not for me given our manager and much of our team are English - don't like Scouse songs either) right until the end. Even to try and get the support going when at times I was the only one doing so around me.

You know when all those real fans were streaming out in droves

If not my first choice is code for don't want him near our club as manager well yes - but from my POV they are very different things and it was definitely the latter you said. Still denying it?

What about him knowing where the door was if he didn't do as he was told, remember saying that one yet? Or are you denying it too?

I Support all the managers especially when they are lied about and treated unfairly. When I don't like the way they behave I say so as I am totally entitled to do. You say fuk em when players and managers are gone. With that attitude we have no history and without our history and the achievements of all those that contributed what are we?

What lies were told about St Michael? Are these lies?:

- more interested in being 1st pick in training than having any sort of coherant plan
- more interested in showing the players he still had it, even making players be the 'floater' so he could take part
- when the 'cliques' issue kicked off he told the players "it's nothing to do with me, you're professionals sort it out yourself"
- employed that clown that got all of our players injured and which not one player had any respect for including the apprentices and young pro's
- fell out with players and board members at every club he's been at
- didn't give a sh*t about the derby and was only interested in his Europa bonus

I'll finish it with a quote from my mate who worked at Chelsea and Arsenal - "I've not heard anyone in the game have a good word to say about him". And I've no reason to doubt this, given that he's ended up in the desert despite being relatively young.

He was BRILLIANT for us until the COC success. After his mate kicked off it was clear he didn't give a f*ck about us.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:15 - Jan 18 with 1363 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:48 - Jan 18 by Witneyjack

My last word on this today.

Don't flatter yourself that I follow you around on here, unfortunately for you, you don't register as important in my life even if you are very important in your own life! You are the one who becomes obsessed when wanting to 'meet' people who have dared to cross swords with you. Disparaging remarks because you don't have the intelligence to debate football with people.
As I said I will continue to post as and when I see fit and certainly won't be dictated to by an internet bully . These last few posts from you to me have just confirmed the image you give off on here.
I won't lose any sleep over you and your comments after all you're clearly not a 'supporter' of Swansea City, it's players and staff.

Last word? Do you promise?

You have and do follow me around on here, the evidence is clear. Check out the beginning of this very thread for an obvious starter. As I have repeatedly said, you're a no-mark poster and cant remember a single entry of yours I've thought worth reading. All I do know about you is that you snivel your way around this site popping up on posts I've made with your pithy, catty comments.

By the way, I get the disparaging remarks, don't forget. No matter what I post, intelligent or not. Are you more intelligent than I then Wits-endJack? Why don't you flex your intelligent muscles and have a pop at a football post? Are you a bit shy or embarrassed to show your hand? I won't laugh, I promise.

Not a supporter? Oh dear... While you were directing Japanese tourists to Bicester shopping centre every Saturday I was up and down the various motorways.

Have another go boy.

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:21 - Jan 18 with 1348 viewsJackfath

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:15 - Jan 18 by _

Last word? Do you promise?

You have and do follow me around on here, the evidence is clear. Check out the beginning of this very thread for an obvious starter. As I have repeatedly said, you're a no-mark poster and cant remember a single entry of yours I've thought worth reading. All I do know about you is that you snivel your way around this site popping up on posts I've made with your pithy, catty comments.

By the way, I get the disparaging remarks, don't forget. No matter what I post, intelligent or not. Are you more intelligent than I then Wits-endJack? Why don't you flex your intelligent muscles and have a pop at a football post? Are you a bit shy or embarrassed to show your hand? I won't laugh, I promise.

Not a supporter? Oh dear... While you were directing Japanese tourists to Bicester shopping centre every Saturday I was up and down the various motorways.

Have another go boy.

You're very much mistaken. Witney is a very decent chap.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 1333 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:21 - Jan 18 by Jackfath

You're very much mistaken. Witney is a very decent chap.

You could be for all I know although you do your utmost to prove otherwise.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024