Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boring, Boring Swansea 18:44 - Feb 7 with 26135 viewsbobrien

We are dull, It's official. We play unimaginative and boring football. There's no point pretending anymore. We are just another football club now. Having matched us play a uneventful game today against Sunderland, I was left with a feeling of disappointment and frustration. There more questions than answers like what is our game plan without the ball, why can't we play a different formation and why o why is Nathan Dyer is starting?. We have no tempo, we have no style, we have no leaders, we have no character and we have no plan a let alone a plan b. I know people will say look at the table, look at our points tally and they may have a point but look at the football pitch. We have been lucky in lots of games this season. Burnley deserved atleast a point, how we got a anything from the Villa is still a mystery, we also didn't deserve anything from West Ham at home, Everton away and Sunderland away and that's not even mentioning last Sunday against Southampton. We are not special anymore, we don't play great football our even good football. We have become boring, boring Swansea City
Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:52 - Feb 9 with 1510 viewsWarwickHunt

Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:24 - Feb 9 by monmouth

GM has said today that he has deliberately concentrated on defending as a team so far and now he is turning his attention to attack and it is 'all part of the plan'. So maybe soon folk will be able to stay awake for a whole 90 mins and then before we know it, a stadium full of shiny happy people dancing like the good old days.

Did he really say that?

F*ck me - do you think he can fart and chew gum at the same time?
Boring, Boring Swansea on 17:13 - Feb 9 with 1479 viewsmonmouth

Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:52 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

Did he really say that?

F*ck me - do you think he can fart and chew gum at the same time?

It might be my interpretation but I'm quite encouraged. If he'd said we were already doing it, my monitoring dials would be in the red zone.

I might be wrong here, can't put my finger on it but I get a slight feeling that you're still not entirely convinced that Gaz is the right man for the job.

We're doing alright mun. let's see if we can get it all together before the end of the season. He's going to be our manager next season now whatever; might as well chill. I don't think there'll be much joy at WHL or TM mind, although I think we've got a big win or two left in us....maybe Man U or Man C home or Arse away.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Boring, Boring Swansea on 17:30 - Feb 9 with 1458 viewssixpenses

Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:26 - Feb 9 by ApeShit

Next we'll be able to do both at the same time. :)

Be fair these coaching courses are modular
Boring, Boring Swansea on 17:40 - Feb 9 with 1439 viewsWarwickHunt

Boring, Boring Swansea on 17:13 - Feb 9 by monmouth

It might be my interpretation but I'm quite encouraged. If he'd said we were already doing it, my monitoring dials would be in the red zone.

I might be wrong here, can't put my finger on it but I get a slight feeling that you're still not entirely convinced that Gaz is the right man for the job.

We're doing alright mun. let's see if we can get it all together before the end of the season. He's going to be our manager next season now whatever; might as well chill. I don't think there'll be much joy at WHL or TM mind, although I think we've got a big win or two left in us....maybe Man U or Man C home or Arse away.

I'd like to see the quote and the context - to be fair, I can't believe anyone could come out and say anything that dumb. Baldrick would have been proud of that "plan".

Move over Netherlands and your shexy total football - forty years later, here comes partial football!
Boring, Boring Swansea on 17:46 - Feb 9 with 1429 viewsmonmouth

Boring, Boring Swansea on 17:40 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

I'd like to see the quote and the context - to be fair, I can't believe anyone could come out and say anything that dumb. Baldrick would have been proud of that "plan".

Move over Netherlands and your shexy total football - forty years later, here comes partial football!

its on the website towards the end of the 17 mins I think. There's also a fair bit in there about how he's going to stop the players being complacent that you'll just love I'm sure!

edit 10 mins in.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2015 17:59]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:03 - Feb 9 with 1411 viewsWarwickHunt

Boring, Boring Swansea on 17:46 - Feb 9 by monmouth

its on the website towards the end of the 17 mins I think. There's also a fair bit in there about how he's going to stop the players being complacent that you'll just love I'm sure!

edit 10 mins in.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2015 17:59]

Is that before or after he's found a cure for cancer and solved the Middle East problem?

Edit: aye aye - dailew's got the Kleenex out...
[Post edited 9 Feb 2015 18:25]
Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:36 - Feb 9 with 1383 viewssixpenses

Boring, Boring Swansea on 17:40 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

Partial football
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:53 - Feb 9 with 1346 viewsperchrockjack

Mon. Might do that.

Each to his own.

One day, I shall make a sensible post.

In the meantime, I need to complete my dissertation for Warwick.

It could empty burnley

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:55 - Feb 9 with 1346 viewsperchrockjack

Mon. Might do that.

Each to his own.

One day, I shall make a sensible post.

In the meantime, I need to complete my dissertation for Warwick.

It could empty burnley

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:33 - Feb 11 with 1254 viewsbobrien

Yawn
Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 1201 viewsbobrien

Does everyone still think we are okay?
Boring, Boring Swansea on 22:21 - Feb 11 with 1133 viewsNaughty71

Not me, bored out of my mind through that, spent most of the game surfing the net and only watching when we finally got the ball in their half to spend the next three minutes creeping slowly towards their area to inevitably lose it without anyone unleashing an attempt of any kind, and then seeing West Brom easily out pass, and out pace everyone, and within 4 and 10 seconds after we had lost the ball, have a shot at goal.

Brilliant.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Boring, Boring Swansea on 22:24 - Feb 11 with 1123 viewsLeonisGod

Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:36 - Feb 9 by sixpenses

Partial football

That one got me too . The one advantage of turning crap is that the dark humour on here gets better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024