Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boring, Boring Swansea 18:44 - Feb 7 with 26221 viewsbobrien

We are dull, It's official. We play unimaginative and boring football. There's no point pretending anymore. We are just another football club now. Having matched us play a uneventful game today against Sunderland, I was left with a feeling of disappointment and frustration. There more questions than answers like what is our game plan without the ball, why can't we play a different formation and why o why is Nathan Dyer is starting?. We have no tempo, we have no style, we have no leaders, we have no character and we have no plan a let alone a plan b. I know people will say look at the table, look at our points tally and they may have a point but look at the football pitch. We have been lucky in lots of games this season. Burnley deserved atleast a point, how we got a anything from the Villa is still a mystery, we also didn't deserve anything from West Ham at home, Everton away and Sunderland away and that's not even mentioning last Sunday against Southampton. We are not special anymore, we don't play great football our even good football. We have become boring, boring Swansea City
Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:00 - Feb 8 with 2257 viewsDarran

Boring, Boring Swansea on 20:56 - Feb 8 by WarwickHunt

Aye - wounded.

Never heard that one before see...

Monk hater.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:22 - Feb 8 with 2233 viewsWarwickHunt

Boring, Boring Swansea on 20:45 - Feb 8 by Phil_S

One day dailew will up arrow you just to confuse the world...

I can't see that happening - he's never forgiven me for taking his mam up the Hershey Highway in front of him.

Fair enough I suppose - the beach was pretty crowded that day...
Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:23 - Feb 8 with 2232 viewsbobrien

Boring, Boring Swansea on 11:39 - Feb 8 by exiledclaseboy

You're entitled to do whatever you want. Where were the ridiculous extremes in my post? The fact that I enjoyed yesterday's game? The fact that we've got 34 points? The fact that we have spoilt fans who hark back to past glories that hardly ever existed? The fact that some posters (not you) have made comparisons to Stoke? The fact that we can now employ a number of different tactical styles to win games and/or accumulate points?

What's ridiculous or extreme about any of that? I would argue that your OP, which labels us "boring" and claims that we've been lucky to get so many of the points we've got this season is far, far more ridiculous and extreme.

Whats with all these facts? Are you some relation to Rafa?

Do you know the difference between a fact and a opinion because its doesn't seem you do. You feel we have spoilt fans is an opinion not a fact and you feel we now employ various different tactics to gain points is also a opinion not a fact.

Look I found yesterday boring and I feel we've been lucky in many games and there's nothing ridiculous or extreme about that.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 21:31]
Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 2214 viewsbobrien

Boring, Boring Swansea on 17:49 - Feb 8 by Davillin

You must find some self-pride or at least self-respect.

You wrote, "Oh and Dav chipped into the OP with his pseudo intelligent bollox."

First, I did not chip into the OP at all. My first post on this thread had nothing whatever to do with the original poster! He misunderstood [intentionally in order to get into an argument with me, I'm sure] and "chipped into" me. And I responded charitably. As I'm doing here.

Second, please resign from the "Hate Davillin" club. It's not becoming.

Third, when you read something that's over your head, don't assume it's "pseudo intelligence." It's probably just intelligence that's over your head.

Please stop saying your post had nothing to with my original comments, it's just making you look cowardly. Does your arrogance have any bounds? I posted just to get in an argument with you? Wow!!

Also at what point did you behave "charitably"
Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:39 - Feb 8 with 2196 viewsDarran

Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:30 - Feb 8 by bobrien

Please stop saying your post had nothing to with my original comments, it's just making you look cowardly. Does your arrogance have any bounds? I posted just to get in an argument with you? Wow!!

Also at what point did you behave "charitably"

You forgot St Dav Shaky.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:40 - Feb 8 with 2194 viewsbobrien

Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:39 - Feb 8 by Darran

You forgot St Dav Shaky.

Who?
Boring, Boring Swansea on 22:03 - Feb 8 with 2169 viewsMervyn

Boring, Boring Swansea on 21:40 - Feb 8 by bobrien

Who?

Still here bob fair play.....what was your reaction when jj scored in southampton and did you jump up yesterday when ki scored........sorry just feeling a bit bored
Boring, Boring Swansea on 22:12 - Feb 8 with 2141 viewsMagic_Michu

Getting really fed up of this forum... I came onto this thread to write and read about changes to our system and style of play and 2/3's of it is childish playground arguments between posters.

No wonder this forum is dying a death.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Boring, Boring Swansea on 22:30 - Feb 8 with 2127 viewsbobrien

Boring, Boring Swansea on 22:12 - Feb 8 by Magic_Michu

Getting really fed up of this forum... I came onto this thread to write and read about changes to our system and style of play and 2/3's of it is childish playground arguments between posters.

No wonder this forum is dying a death.

Your absolutely right. I apologise for my last couple of post, unfortunately a few people got under my skin. I started this last night to solely discuss the current climate over our football club and discuss style over substance. Unfortunately some decided either just to abuse me or simple dismiss my post as nonsense. I've done best reason with some however most could not be reached. Also Id like to thank the few that did contribute in a positive manner. Once again I'm sorry for my last couple of post, they were as Magic Michu stated "childish playground arguments".
Boring, Boring Swansea on 22:35 - Feb 8 with 2114 viewsMervyn

Boring, Boring Swansea on 22:30 - Feb 8 by bobrien

Your absolutely right. I apologise for my last couple of post, unfortunately a few people got under my skin. I started this last night to solely discuss the current climate over our football club and discuss style over substance. Unfortunately some decided either just to abuse me or simple dismiss my post as nonsense. I've done best reason with some however most could not be reached. Also Id like to thank the few that did contribute in a positive manner. Once again I'm sorry for my last couple of post, they were as Magic Michu stated "childish playground arguments".

sorry bob but your taking yourself far too seriously......thank god im off to west brom on wednesday these threads can be quite depressing
Boring, Boring Swansea on 22:36 - Feb 8 with 2107 viewsbobrien

Boring, Boring Swansea on 22:35 - Feb 8 by Mervyn

sorry bob but your taking yourself far too seriously......thank god im off to west brom on wednesday these threads can be quite depressing

Cool
Boring, Boring Swansea on 23:48 - Feb 8 with 2040 viewsperchrockjack

Post codes at dawn then.

Sw14 ? Fook me, Andrew would have to smarten up some .

I've not been anywhere nesr our shytehole capital for some years ..a place to make money and make money only.

Anyway we re in a ch post code so you'd can all fook right off like mun Innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Boring, Boring Swansea on 00:15 - Feb 9 with 2027 viewsWarwickHunt

Boring, Boring Swansea on 23:48 - Feb 8 by perchrockjack

Post codes at dawn then.

Sw14 ? Fook me, Andrew would have to smarten up some .

I've not been anywhere nesr our shytehole capital for some years ..a place to make money and make money only.

Anyway we re in a ch post code so you'd can all fook right off like mun Innit

Aye - nothing of interest in London...
Boring, Boring Swansea on 09:54 - Feb 9 with 1923 viewsperchrockjack

Didn't suggest that though Phil ,did I.

Its a great place to visit BUT never met anyone yet who d ever consider returning there to live having moved away.

Missus s sister has long moved away from Amersham so no need to visit ,thankfully.

Boring, Boring Swansea on 10:17 - Feb 9 with 1910 viewsOldjack

Too the op ,damn, look at all those little teams above us
just smile ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Boring, Boring Swansea on 10:25 - Feb 9 with 1887 viewsjackonicko

Boring, Boring Swansea on 09:54 - Feb 9 by perchrockjack

Its a great place to visit BUT never met anyone yet who d ever consider returning there to live having moved away.

Missus s sister has long moved away from Amersham so no need to visit ,thankfully.

The only place I'd move to from London is abroad.

I would say something snippy about the provinces, but you get upset when people say rude things about your city.
Boring, Boring Swansea on 11:17 - Feb 9 with 1862 viewsWarwickHunt

Boring, Boring Swansea on 09:54 - Feb 9 by perchrockjack

You said "its a place to make money and make money only" - another one of your ludicrous generalisations.

Amersham's nowhere near London by the way.
Boring, Boring Swansea on 11:30 - Feb 9 with 1846 viewsmonmouth

Well I'd think about moving back, if someone would buy me a house in Mayfair/Chelsea/Belgravia etc. Miss the buzz a bit. Wouldn't move back to Peckham, Lewisham or Catford mind.....although it was an education all by itself. I used to think Blaenymaes was the worst place I'd seen before I moved to sarf Lunnon to do debt collecting for the government (they didn't call it that when I signed up).

Mind you later on I had the misfortune to stay in Liverpool for 6 months or so. Some of the places I saw there had me pining for Peckham.

Perch if you haven't listened to it, get mark Steel on Birkenhead up on the iplayer. made me chuckle anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Boring, Boring Swansea on 11:32 - Feb 9 with 1845 viewsperchrockjack

I ll see you soon all being well and discuss..life.

Looking forward to it.

Time will fly.

Bottle of Erdinger please and a tube of salt vinegar Pringles

Boring, Boring Swansea on 12:03 - Feb 9 with 1817 viewsWarwickHunt

Boring, Boring Swansea on 11:32 - Feb 9 by perchrockjack

I ll see you soon all being well and discuss..life.

Looking forward to it.

Time will fly.

Bottle of Erdinger please and a tube of salt vinegar Pringles

Pringles? Ych y fi - I thought you were posh these days.
You can take the boy out of Manselton...

Burnley's shaping up nicely - looks like I've got a chauffeuse for the day. Tidy.
Boring, Boring Swansea on 15:34 - Feb 9 with 1748 viewsperchrockjack

I sent you a text Phil to elaborate slightly.

I l update you when I see you..

I hope your lovely girl brings you a crash helmet.

And a nice pair of leather gloves.

Is she shopping in Burnley. Some good Mill shops around there

Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:24 - Feb 9 with 1732 viewsmonmouth

GM has said today that he has deliberately concentrated on defending as a team so far and now he is turning his attention to attack and it is 'all part of the plan'. So maybe soon folk will be able to stay awake for a whole 90 mins and then before we know it, a stadium full of shiny happy people dancing like the good old days.

Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:26 - Feb 9 with 1727 viewsApeShit

Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:24 - Feb 9 by monmouth

GM has said today that he has deliberately concentrated on defending as a team so far and now he is turning his attention to attack and it is 'all part of the plan'. So maybe soon folk will be able to stay awake for a whole 90 mins and then before we know it, a stadium full of shiny happy people dancing like the good old days.

Next we'll be able to do both at the same time. :)
Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:28 - Feb 9 with 1720 viewslondonlisa2001

Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:24 - Feb 9 by monmouth

It's a bit like the Welsh rugby team then. Friday we concentrated on the fireworks, next for the half time snacks.
Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:30 - Feb 9 with 1718 viewsmonmouth

Boring, Boring Swansea on 16:26 - Feb 9 by ApeShit

Next we'll be able to do both at the same time. :)

To be honest, I was thinking that when he said it. We'll have a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics standing paralysed as they try and decide whether we are attacking or defending.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024