Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) 18:30 - Dec 16 with 7667 viewsDougal_RBlock

So i've heard on good authority that next years kit won't be made by Nike.
QPR have (allegedly) bought Nike out of the contract, reasons unknown.
Nike are not particularly bothered by this as they never wanted it in the first place and was (allegedly) chased by TF. I spose that would make sense of the sh1 te kits.

But if true, I wonder who our new kit supplier will be......
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 18:35 - Dec 16 with 5875 viewsWilloW4

If true, good riddance to Nike...all we want is 3 dark blue n white hoops all around the shirt.
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 18:40 - Dec 16 with 5849 viewsloftboy

Would explain why I was able to.buy the nike qpr bench jacket for £35 instead of £80 on black Friday!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 19:49 - Dec 16 with 5696 viewsrsonist

The sums for the Nike deal were reported as being amazingly generous (up to £45m over five years, on a par with Spurs, although who knows what "up to" means there). If remotely true this seems very unlikely no matter how bad the product gets.
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 19:54 - Dec 16 with 5672 viewsSuffolkHoop

So Nike are in the habit of handing it huge sponsorship deals to clubs when they're not really that interested? Riiiiggght
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 19:56 - Dec 16 with 5652 viewsizlingtonhoop

As we estblished a few days ago sauce is always more reliable than mayonnaise.
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 20:07 - Dec 16 with 5597 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 19:56 - Dec 16 by izlingtonhoop

As we estblished a few days ago sauce is always more reliable than mayonnaise.

A lot to be said for buying on HP, it'll give our finances a bit of time to ketchup!
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 20:16]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 20:09 - Dec 16 with 5589 viewsDannyPaddox

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 20:07 - Dec 16 by PlanetHonneywood

A lot to be said for buying on HP, it'll give our finances a bit of time to ketchup!
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 20:16]

Relish the thought!
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 20:18 - Dec 16 with 5539 viewsGloucs_R

Wouldn't surprise me, Nike will only make kits with a solid back for teams like us. After the backlash about the last two kits, this would be a good move by the club. New badge AND hoops, wicked!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 21:38 - Dec 16 with 5352 viewsEastR

Dougal, if this is true it would be magic. In a roundabout way

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 22:00 - Dec 16 with 5299 viewsbosh67

We should develop our own brand for the kit and make it ourselves as a club. F*ck the big brands. Make the kit exactly how we want it. Sell it direct to fans. Be individual not corporate!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 22:21 - Dec 16 with 5239 viewsHayesender

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 22:00 - Dec 16 by bosh67

We should develop our own brand for the kit and make it ourselves as a club. F*ck the big brands. Make the kit exactly how we want it. Sell it direct to fans. Be individual not corporate!

Didn't we do that before with clubhouse?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 22:45 - Dec 16 with 5171 viewskarl

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 22:00 - Dec 16 by bosh67

Kilmarnock do this.
A few Scottish clubs have their kit made by a firm like Adidas but it comes through a secondary supplier so there is no sponsorship paid as such, they use the big brand to sell more replicas and possibly this helps secure more money from a shirt sponsor who is probably a localised company wanting to see people around town with their name on a shirt.
Hibs are in with deal with Nike and the first two kits were very poor, the second one even did away with the white sleeves, but this season things are better but we have a new (very good) Chief Exec and i'd say its more to do with her than Nike tbh.
A club like Aberdeen just need a classic red shirt but i'd say clubs with that unique shirt design like QPR and Hibs do suffer when dealing with the big brands who just want you to put a badge on what is basically a t shirt
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 23:09 - Dec 16 with 5092 viewskarl

Although this is what my local team have been able to set up with Macron. Town has population circa 1500.
http://www.macronstoregloucester.com/stromness-afc/
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 23:32 - Dec 16 with 5042 viewsknocker

Sorry to upset but I'm more worried about the team than the kit,
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 23:45 - Dec 16 with 4999 viewsqueensparker

I agree that the current kit is an abomination, but given our financial shambles wouldnt it be better to take their 20 million or whatever (or two Charlie Austins) over the next two years to look like Reading knock offs?

Or could the massive Nike money possibly be bullsh-t?
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 00:36 - Dec 17 with 4938 viewsBklynRanger

Exactly. Knit the bastard things ourselves. Here's one I knitted earlier:

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 00:45 - Dec 17 with 4928 viewskarl

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 00:36 - Dec 17 by BklynRanger

How many willy warmers do you expect to shift?
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 00:51 - Dec 17 with 4925 viewsBklynRanger

It's early days Karl - I'm still working on getting the first hoop level.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 3:00]
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 00:53 - Dec 17 with 4924 viewskarl

They do say 'hoops' makes things look bigger, could be a seller?
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 00:58 - Dec 17 with 4921 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 00:36 - Dec 17 by BklynRanger

I'm curious to know what you typed in Google to to find that image.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 0:58]
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 01:59 - Dec 17 with 4879 viewsBklynRanger

"sexy knitting"

It was a choice of a Jennifer Aniston type knitting a bra, 2 or 3 male actors knitting and then a load of models in various bits of jumpers. So I just went for this selfie.
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 04:35 - Dec 17 with 4818 viewstimcocking

If true, total farce from beginning to end.

Oh well, Nike can fcuk right off.

I couldn't really care less who makes the kit as long as we have hoops, home and away.
Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 20:52 - Dec 17 with 4558 viewsGloucs_R

Wouldnt surprise me if it was someone like umbro. (No longer owned by Nike)

They have created several bespoke quality kits this year for various teams. Trying hard to get back what they had before Nike ruined them.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 22:00 - Dec 17 with 4456 viewsDorse

We're easily pleased, really.

Home kit: dark blue hoops
Away: red and white halves / Dennis
Third: go nuts. No bugger ever buys them at full price anyway.

How difficult is that? Right, that'll be 45 mil please.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 22:38 - Dec 17 with 4391 viewsToast_R

Some info I heard regarding next years kit (sauce is reliable) on 22:21 - Dec 16 by Hayesender

Didn't we do that before with clubhouse?

The clubhouse kits were notorious bad quality. Stitching used to fray like f*ck and the markings would all peel off. Rubbish.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024