Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Washington 13:17 - Jan 5 with 44574 viewsTheBlob

Mentioned him a couple of times and not surprised we've looked at him.Heard rumours couple of years back from some non league contacts,bit steep at £2m though?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/05/darragh-macanthony-sheds-further-light-on-p

[Post edited 5 Jan 2016 13:27]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Conor Washington on 17:46 - Jan 18 with 5175 viewsbosh67

Peterborough paid £500K for him less than 2 years ago. So I would have thought £1.5m was more than enough. He's scored 32 goals in his last 110 games, so not as prolific as Charlie but potential and he is 23.

I think he would do well for a few seasons here. Probably score 25-30 odd goals and then we would sell him to a struggling Prem side for about £50 knowing us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Conor Washington on 17:48 - Jan 18 with 5164 viewsQPRDave

Conor Washington on 17:34 - Jan 18 by peejaybee

Bit More
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3405216/QPR-open-talks-Peterbo

Charlie looks really nervous in that pic.
Like he's thinking You try and touch my knee and I'll nut ya
Conor Washington on 17:58 - Jan 18 with 5101 viewsdaveB

2.5 million according to Dave Mc, who is usually right on these things
Conor Washington on 18:02 - Jan 18 with 5059 viewsRangersw12

Never seen him play but sounds like he could be a decent signing and will have resale value if he does well
Conor Washington on 18:02 - Jan 18 with 5057 viewsTheBlob

Hey,we're getting discounts already/January sales must be slow.

Conor Washington on 18:08 - Jan 18 with 5003 viewsTheBlob

There's a very good midfielder at Welling by the name of Sam Corne btw.,only 19.Attracting some attention.

Conor Washington on 18:11 - Jan 18 with 4980 viewsbosh67

I've been going on about Dan Maguire at Blyth Spartans for some time. Not tall but very aggressive, quick, skilful, young and would be hungry to make a big step up. We could get him for a song as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Conor Washington on 18:17 - Jan 18 with 4942 viewsaston_hoop

Conor Washington on 18:11 - Jan 18 by bosh67

I've been going on about Dan Maguire at Blyth Spartans for some time. Not tall but very aggressive, quick, skilful, young and would be hungry to make a big step up. We could get him for a song as well.

He has bigger fish to fry to be fair!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plumber-dan-maguire-

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Conor Washington on 18:49 - Jan 18 with 4761 viewsTheBlob

I'm surprised someone hasn't gone in for Hoilett's Canadian team mate Cyle Larin.Big fella,only 20,17 in 27 for Orlando City.
Very surprised.

Conor Washington on 19:27 - Jan 18 with 4538 viewsLblock

So SSN's "sources" say we've signed this fella

My question is....

Where will Swindon play him?!?!?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Conor Washington on 19:30 - Jan 18 with 4525 viewsNW10Hoop

Conor Washington on 18:08 - Jan 18 by TheBlob

There's a very good midfielder at Welling by the name of Sam Corne btw.,only 19.Attracting some attention.

There's also a bloke at Welling called Nortei Nortey, dunno if he's any good, but his song would practically write itself
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 20:13]
Conor Washington on 19:31 - Jan 18 with 4520 viewspaulparker

Conor Washington on 18:02 - Jan 18 by Rangersw12

Never seen him play but sounds like he could be a decent signing and will have resale value if he does well

Re Sale what's that ??

Good signing, hopefully he has the same attitude as Austin and bangs them in
Maybe he can forge a good partnership with Polter

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Conor Washington on 19:33 - Jan 18 with 4497 viewskensalriser

Haven't seen this guy play and indeed, hadn't even heard of him before two weeks ago, but I'm confident he isnt good enough for QPR.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Conor Washington on 19:33 - Jan 18 with 4497 viewsTheBlob

Conor Washington on 19:30 - Jan 18 by NW10Hoop

There's also a bloke at Welling called Nortei Nortey, dunno if he's any good, but his song would practically write itself

Pwoppa Nortey/

Conor Washington on 19:43 - Jan 18 with 4406 viewsPunteR

Conor Washington on 19:30 - Jan 18 by NW10Hoop

Ebenezer good. Nortei Nortey,

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Conor Washington on 19:50 - Jan 18 with 3819 viewsHayesender

I give it 15 minutes into his debut before the "we're fecking shit" brigade get on his back

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Conor Washington on 20:21 - Jan 18 with 3579 viewsjamois

I feel for Polts a little. 2 x MoMs and he'll feel like he's being shunted already.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Conor Washington on 20:32 - Jan 18 with 3489 viewsRBlock

Barry Fry, Posh Chairman said no other teams have been in contact and the boy is eager to come here. Not bad.
“Conor will be at QPR tomorrow to undergo a medical and talk personal terms. The deal isn’t done until the paperwork is completed, but QPR are the only ones we are currently involved with regarding the sale of Conor.

“QPR have made an offer that’s acceptable to the club and the player wants to go which is perfectly understandable. We believe the deal is a good one for Posh and will be a good one for Conor.

“The deal is worth more than the £2.5 million that has been reported tonight. It represents a great profit on a player who has so far cost us just £220,000."
Conor Washington on 20:36 - Jan 18 with 3461 viewskingo

I heard that Gladwin is part of the deal, probably on loan.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Conor Washington on 20:38 - Jan 18 with 3441 viewschris1969

Bit of a gamble and £2.5 seems expensive, but I trust JFH knows the league and 13 goals in 14 games is great form. Could have blown the same on wages for an overpaid Crouch or another over the hill PML star.

Could easily be another Jordan Rhodes or Charlie Austin.
Conor Washington on 20:47 - Jan 18 with 3365 viewsrsonist

I'm happy with this. Fast and works his socks off by all accounts. Should go well with Polts, Mackie, and JFH's pressing game.
Conor Washington on 20:50 - Jan 18 with 3341 viewseghamranger

Does anyone know if he plays for posh upfront on his own? Or do they play 2 strikers?
Conor Washington on 20:56 - Jan 18 with 3277 viewsdaveB

Conor Washington on 20:21 - Jan 18 by jamois

I feel for Polts a little. 2 x MoMs and he'll feel like he's being shunted already.

don't think he is, can't go the rest of the season with only him as a striker, have needed 2 more forwards for ages
Conor Washington on 21:05 - Jan 18 with 3187 viewsLowerloftLad

How long is left on his contract as posh are sitting in 6th and could go up nice to see a player wanting to come here see us a step up and should be on sensible wages and can't argue with some inform goal record
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 21:06]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Conor Washington on 21:08 - Jan 18 with 3148 viewsDannyPaddox

Washington. So this deal's definitely been Seattled?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024