Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11:52 - Jan 22 with 15126 viewsupthedale89

i will keep this one to myself so you all dont get upset about me knowing and opening my mouth.
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 11:53 - Jan 22 with 9458 viewsFrog

In or out?
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:10 - Jan 22 with 9373 viewsTVOS1907

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 11:53 - Jan 22 by Frog

In or out?

Shaking it all about....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:15 - Jan 22 with 9335 viewsfitzochris

We won't get upset. People at the club probably will, though. Depends if you care about that or not. Personally, I do.

Anyway... Anthony Gerrard, released by Shrewsbury?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:19 - Jan 22 with 9294 views1mark1

Not arsed myself whether or not anyone knows of any impending transfer, and whether or not they want to let the rest of us know or not. I am happy to wait until the club release the news, then I know it has happened.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:33 - Jan 22 with 9198 viewsMIlnrowdale

Jordan Bowery???
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:00 - Jan 22 with 9055 viewsShun

Colour me intrigued.

Incoming or outgoing?
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:07 - Jan 22 with 8997 viewsD_Alien

Except... you didn't "keep it to yourself"

You just made yourself sound an even bigger prat

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:21 - Jan 22 with 8912 viewsMoonyDale

Scotty hogan back on loan....?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:10 - Jan 22 with 8718 viewslurker

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:21 - Jan 22 by MoonyDale

I'd have personally gone for a few more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if that were the case
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:18 - Jan 22 with 8661 viewsWhiteyBFC

I can exclusively reveal that there will be transfer news at some point this January involving Rochdale AFC and many other clubs.

#InTheKnow

I do know Hartlepools want one of your lads on loan though.
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 15:01 - Jan 22 with 8492 viewsMoonyDale

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:10 - Jan 22 by lurker

I'd have personally gone for a few more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if that were the case

Only said it because I had a text this morning saying as much, pinch of salt needed though I would say.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 15:04 - Jan 22 with 8462 viewsfitzochris

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 15:01 - Jan 22 by MoonyDale

Only said it because I had a text this morning saying as much, pinch of salt needed though I would say.....

He's only just returned to contact training, hasn't he? He wouldn't be anywhere near fit enough to play, which is what we'd expect a loan player to be, or else what's the point?

If he was fit, a brief return to get some sharpness back wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility, of course.

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 15:16 - Jan 22 with 8400 viewsfitzochris

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:15 - Jan 22 by fitzochris

We won't get upset. People at the club probably will, though. Depends if you care about that or not. Personally, I do.

Anyway... Anthony Gerrard, released by Shrewsbury?

I did make the last line in jest.

From what I'm told, Gerrard's Shrewsbury exit went as thus:

Shrewsbury chairman: “Anthony, could you come in and see us?”

Gerarrd: “Yay, I’m getting a contract. I’m fed up of playin’ fer nu’hin.”

Shrewsbury chairman: “Hi Anthony.”

Gerarrd: “Hi. Ideally I’m lookin’ fer £8,000 a week, but I like it here so I’ll stay for £6,000 a week”.

Shrewsbury chairman: “Bwahahahahahaha. Ahem. Goodbye Anthony.”

Perhaps he should give Leyton Orient a call.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 15:19]

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 16:45 - Jan 22 with 8112 viewsoff2div1

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:21 - Jan 22 by MoonyDale

A bit of a problem for Scotty playing on the Beach with his past injuries.

Sandy Lane End
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 16:47]
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:27 - Jan 22 with 7631 viewsD_Dale

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:33 - Jan 22 by MIlnrowdale

Jordan Bowery???

Signed on a short-term contract by Oxford, whose manager must think he he can develop his talents. To think Villa paid £500k for him and he didn't score once for them in two seasons.

Going back to the OP, I at least don't think he's a 'prat' and am sorry he didn't at least offer enough detail (in/out, level of other club invoved, free or fee, playing position) to show whether he really has some inside information.
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:43 - Jan 22 with 7568 viewsShun

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:18 - Jan 22 by WhiteyBFC

I can exclusively reveal that there will be transfer news at some point this January involving Rochdale AFC and many other clubs.

#InTheKnow

I do know Hartlepools want one of your lads on loan though.

Who do Hartlepool want?
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 01:17 - Jan 23 with 7401 viewsD_Alien

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:27 - Jan 22 by D_Dale

Signed on a short-term contract by Oxford, whose manager must think he he can develop his talents. To think Villa paid £500k for him and he didn't score once for them in two seasons.

Going back to the OP, I at least don't think he's a 'prat' and am sorry he didn't at least offer enough detail (in/out, level of other club invoved, free or fee, playing position) to show whether he really has some inside information.

He's been told in the past, in no uncertain terms, that coming on here with information that should be kept confidential could lead to a transfer falling through.

So then he comes on here with a childish OP that sounds like the kid in the playground who just wants to be liked.

You're right, he's not a prat. He's an absolute tosser.

No Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 05:39 - Jan 23 with 7328 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

I think the original topic title is a little misleading...there is no transfer news I can see on this thread.
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 06:27 - Jan 23 with 7314 viewsRAFC_1994

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 01:17 - Jan 23 by D_Alien

He's been told in the past, in no uncertain terms, that coming on here with information that should be kept confidential could lead to a transfer falling through.

So then he comes on here with a childish OP that sounds like the kid in the playground who just wants to be liked.

You're right, he's not a prat. He's an absolute tosser.

Posted a (sort of) rumour on a message board, branded a tosser. Jesus H.
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 10:53 - Jan 23 with 7084 viewsnordenblue

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 06:27 - Jan 23 by RAFC_1994

Maybe a result of his previous posts too?
Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:22 - Jan 23 with 6898 viewsdingdangblue

Its not a rumour though. Its inside information of an actual deal.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:32 - Jan 23 with 6855 viewsD_Alien

... and that makes you a tosser too. There's history here, as others have alluded to.

Think before you post, if you're capable of it.

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:39 - Jan 23 with 6817 viewsBrighouseDale

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:32 - Jan 23 by D_Alien

... and that makes you a tosser too. There's history here, as others have alluded to.

Think before you post, if you're capable of it.

Bit harsh D_Alien. Perhaps he did think before he posted and that was his genuine opinion. No need to call someone a tosser because they don't have the same opinion as you.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:50 - Jan 23 with 6668 viewsD_Alien

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:39 - Jan 23 by BrighouseDale

Bit harsh D_Alien. Perhaps he did think before he posted and that was his genuine opinion. No need to call someone a tosser because they don't have the same opinion as you.

This isn't about "opinions", as you'd realise if you thought about it for more than two seconds.

A very long-standing member of this messageboard has posted elsewhere within the past few days about how their premature disclosure of the impending Rickie Lambert deal nearly scuppered it. Can you imagine where Dale would be now if that deal hadn't gone through? The impact Lambert had during his time with us, and the subsequent transfer income, including add ons? The impact on Lambert himself? His career?

Eh? Well can you?

He indicated that he'd learnt his lesson, which is fair play, as it's something anyone might do initially.

The OP was warned last time he posted an impending transfer deal. Following that up with a childish OP - "I know summat you don't" is beyond pathetic.

That's what the OP is putting at risk. He's a tosser of the first order for doing so. Those who support that type of activity fall into the same category. I'll say no more.

[Post edited 23 Jan 2016 13:58]

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:11 - Jan 23 with 6572 viewsDale23years

Transfer News !!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:50 - Jan 23 by D_Alien

This isn't about "opinions", as you'd realise if you thought about it for more than two seconds.

A very long-standing member of this messageboard has posted elsewhere within the past few days about how their premature disclosure of the impending Rickie Lambert deal nearly scuppered it. Can you imagine where Dale would be now if that deal hadn't gone through? The impact Lambert had during his time with us, and the subsequent transfer income, including add ons? The impact on Lambert himself? His career?

Eh? Well can you?

He indicated that he'd learnt his lesson, which is fair play, as it's something anyone might do initially.

The OP was warned last time he posted an impending transfer deal. Following that up with a childish OP - "I know summat you don't" is beyond pathetic.

That's what the OP is putting at risk. He's a tosser of the first order for doing so. Those who support that type of activity fall into the same category. I'll say no more.

[Post edited 23 Jan 2016 13:58]

God I wish you wouldn't say anymore,

What give you the right to call anyone a tosser on this messageboard !!!!!! #moralhighgroundbullshit

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024