Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread 12:30 - Mar 18 with 29225 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 19 with 1763 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:12 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

I find having copious amounts of alcohol helps whether on TV or at the game.

I was on antibiotics today, had to watch that stone cold sober. No fun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:19 - Mar 19 with 1743 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 19 by monmouth

Oh God.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:20 - Mar 19 with 1742 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 19 by monmouth

I Sky Plussed it to watch back. Quickest deletion ever.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:21 - Mar 19 with 1731 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:20 - Mar 19 by Dr_Winston

Just keep the highlights

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:22 - Mar 19 with 1722 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:20 - Mar 19 by Dr_Winston

As soon as i got home deleted it as well, rather watch the egg.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 19 with 1699 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:21 - Mar 19 by Starsky

Just keep the highlights

What highlights, crap performance.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 19 with 1695 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:21 - Mar 19 by Starsky

Just keep the highlights

...........all 3.2 seconds of it.........

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 23:16 - Mar 19 with 1338 viewsStarsky

Irony is lost on you 2.
Lol

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 00:13 - Mar 20 with 1300 viewsairedale

Just watched us on MOTD. Awful. I remember people on here used to take the pass out of Stoke. How things have changed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024