Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread 12:30 - Mar 18 with 29239 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:13 - Mar 19 with 2250 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Guidolin hasn't learnt anything from the games we tried to defend and either lost or drew.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:13 - Mar 19 with 2250 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:07 - Mar 19 by Sheffieldjack

Barrow has been miles better than Gomis, yet which one has been taken off?!

that wasn't the discussion.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:14 - Mar 19 with 2222 viewsunion_jack

I can see Villa getting a penalty in the 92nd minute with the offence taking place 6 yds outside the area!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:15 - Mar 19 with 2184 viewsWxmJax

There were a lot of people leaving at 85 minutes

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:17 - Mar 19 with 2104 viewsKulusBeatFactory

bunch of whining puss****
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:17 - Mar 19 with 2094 viewsepaul

Well done Leon taking one for the team

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:18 - Mar 19 with 2078 viewsTheFranchise

I really dislike this manager
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:18 - Mar 19 with 2071 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:17 - Mar 19 by epaul

Well done Leon taking one for the team

Great tackle!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:18 - Mar 19 with 2063 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Leon! Leon! Leon!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:19 - Mar 19 with 2012 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why were the defensive line so high that Leon had to take that????
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:19 - Mar 19 with 1988 viewsRevJames

Row Z please
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:21 - Mar 19 with 1931 viewsMorganator100

Poor/Dire performance but we have played 100 times better and come away with 0 points.

Massive 3 points.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:21 - Mar 19 with 1907 viewsChrisSCFC

The Jacks are staying up!
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:21 - Mar 19 with 1884 viewsunion_jack

Good enough.

But just not good enough if you know what I mean

*relief*

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:21 - Mar 19 with 1881 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I might even take Monk back over that

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:23 - Mar 19 with 1827 viewsSheffieldjack

Well, that's a massive three points won, but how we did it beats me. We were edgy throughout and had no shots on target!
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:23 - Mar 19 with 1818 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:21 - Mar 19 by NeiltheTaylor

I might even take Monk back over that

Steady on...
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:23 - Mar 19 with 1803 viewsepaul

Awful to watch, but the facts are 3pts which should see us ok now, serious rebuild in summer

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:24 - Mar 19 with 1796 viewsphact0rri

we were massively lucky today... good to see us have a little. Lets not go in with this system in the future. hopefully the international break can refocus us. Massive win, grinding results on a bad day is how we survive.

Despite in a deep position gylfi is still my man of the match by some distance.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:24 - Mar 19 with 1793 viewslidojack

I really hope we start playing some football now that we are relatively safe. If I have to watch that for another 7 games I think I might go blind.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:24 - Mar 19 with 1781 viewsAnotherJohn

In the departure lounge at Heathrow listening on Talk Sport. Talk about squeaky bum time, but that was a huge 3 points.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:24 - Mar 19 with 1775 viewslegoman

Thank goodness for the points. Awful game, woeful performance, negative team selection and tactics. My cat could have made a better fist of the team setup. I'm sorry Guido that was utterly utterly dreadful. Please leave soon.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 19 with 1652 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The complete bunch of negative tw*ts should not be allowed to post on the match-day thread - esp "he who should not be named" (the t**test of them all)
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:35 - Mar 19 with 1574 viewsjacksfullaces

couple of draws should do us now. but my word, we can consider ourselves lucky to be in this position
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:35 - Mar 19 with 1571 viewsMolliemick

Francesco showed his tactical genius and landed the three points our wonderful attacking football deserved. Who else would field such an unbalanced team secure in the knowledge that his managerial talents would reign supreme. Thank you FG, we are lucky to have you!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024