Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread 12:30 - Mar 18 with 29222 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:18 - Mar 19 with 1978 viewsAquinas

Gylfi is Sergio Parisse.

A player who is a class above stuck with a squad of amateurs who give up when times get tough.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:18 - Mar 19 with 1975 viewslidojack

It is the most obvious thing in the world right now that we need to get a proper left winger on. They are getting far too much space and siggy is anonymous in whatever "position" he's being asked to play.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:18 - Mar 19 with 1972 viewsBalhamSwan

We are playing the worst team in the league no need for this ridiculous formation
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:20 - Mar 19 with 1926 viewsbudegan

This is disgraceful.

Thank puck for Ash.

Ki wants shagging - lightweight and uncommitted.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:20 - Mar 19 with 1925 viewsMorganator100

Barrow and Gomis are doing well but Siggy is wasted out wide.

We seriously need to improve our midfield. Fer and Ki are non existent and Cork needs to be more disciplined. Does he take Ki/Fer off, drop Siggy back into the 10 role and bring on Montero and Britton.

Rangel is having a mare of a game and Kingsley has made some basic errors on the left. Fed and Ash have been solid in the middle.

This has been a poor game to watch.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:20 - Mar 19 with 1919 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:18 - Mar 19 by BalhamSwan

We are playing the worst team in the league no need for this ridiculous formation

Guido out

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:20 - Mar 19 with 1909 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:02 - Mar 19 by union_jack

Rangel is having an absolute nightmare!!!

I can't understand how he gets picked over Naughton.

Not the best RB in the world but clearly a better option than Rangel.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:21 - Mar 19 with 1858 viewsslate_dk

Lets hope someone spiked the tea
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:22 - Mar 19 with 1844 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:18 - Mar 19 by BalhamSwan

No the old worst team in the Prem is playing the new worst team in the Prem, Swansea City FC.
Guidolin just does not have a clue how to set the side up to get the best out of our players.
The is a Train Wreck in slow motion.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:22 - Mar 19 with 1836 viewsmidswan

best player on form , Siggy.....lets play him out wide left.Unbelievable Jeff !!
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:22 - Mar 19 with 1829 viewsblaine_scfc

Compared to the Swansea sides Rodgers and Laudrup and even Martinez created, this is painful to watch. It will be miraculous if we stay up, this team shouldn't be good enough to play at the top level in a league that used to be the best in the world, very poor advert for the league.

My thoughts.

Fernandez - grow some bollox
Ash - well played fella, carrying this shower of sh*t
Rangel - just bring Naughton on.
Cork - get the ball and pass it to someone better than you, which is pretty much anyone.
Barrow - get at them
Gomis - only yourself and barrow can hold your head high with that. Keep it up.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:22 - Mar 19 with 1825 viewsStarsky

Guido has not set us up right at all.
This is back to Kevin Cullis era, lol

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:22 - Mar 19 with 1807 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:20 - Mar 19 by ChrisSCFC

I can't understand how he gets picked over Naughton.

Not the best RB in the world but clearly a better option than Rangel.

I agree.. quite strange we are not playing Naughton. Kingsley needs to more time with the U21 as he doesn't really seem to have the match sharpness. he's always having to run to catch his mark.

Honestly I don't even know what the formation is supposed to be. were terrifically lopsided. easy for the villains to focus on that left side.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:24 - Mar 19 with 1755 viewsJethroJack

Fooking woeful! Franco has given most of the side his chest infection FFS.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 18:25]
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:24 - Mar 19 with 1747 viewsLord_Bony

Just got in from work.have nt missed much by the sound of things.

Anyone have a link for Kodi please... cant seem to get it on Valhalla//

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:25 - Mar 19 with 1710 viewsGroo

Even Henry can see that Siggy needs to be behind the striker and bring Montero or Routs on

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:26 - Mar 19 with 1697 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:24 - Mar 19 by Lord_Bony

Moneysports

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:26 - Mar 19 with 1687 viewsRevJames

Can we spend less time playing towards the same goal as Villa and turn around to face the other way?
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:26 - Mar 19 with 1687 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:24 - Mar 19 by Lord_Bony

I wouldn't bother if I was you.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:27 - Mar 19 with 1660 viewsKGriz16

We are playing lop sided with one winger on the pitch and wasting our best player (by a country mile) out wide. There's no movement up front. Barrow cuts inside and wastes possession whilst Angel must just want their winger to have a run at him the amount he's given the ball away. 3 central midfielders on the pitch at home when there's no need. Why Fer and Ki are starting is beyond me. This formation stinks of FG and not of AC. losing patience with this dire football. Something needs to change at half time if we are to go out and play decent football. Gestede is winning every ball for them and they have threatened twice.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:27 - Mar 19 with 1674 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:22 - Mar 19 by midswan

best player on form , Siggy.....lets play him out wide left.Unbelievable Jeff !!

Play Siggy in the f*cking hole for c*nting f*ck's sake.

F*ck. My. Eyes.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:27 - Mar 19 with 1662 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:25 - Mar 19 by Groo

Even Henry can see that Siggy needs to be behind the striker and bring Montero or Routs on

"even" Henry ? I reckon Stevie Wonder can see how crap this side has been set.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:28 - Mar 19 with 1621 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:27 - Mar 19 by WarwickHunt

Play Siggy in the f*cking hole for c*nting f*ck's sake.

F*ck. My. Eyes.

What are you trying to say ?
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:28 - Mar 19 with 1614 viewsshandyjack

Curtis on for Guidolin half time please, but never mind Leon will change the game

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:29 - Mar 19 with 1601 viewsItchySphincter

It's a stinker of epic proportions.

Get Ki off and let's see where we after that. If he's not subbed hopefully he'll do something silly to get a red. Unlikely as it means putting in a challenge, maybe he could try spitting at someone.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024