Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread 12:30 - Mar 18 with 29240 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:54 - Mar 19 with 2019 viewsforkbeard

On the flipside, Siggy could have been booked again then.
edit: Baf with his customary offside
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 18:55]
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:56 - Mar 19 with 1961 viewsHugeEnkins

We need to kill this off asap.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:57 - Mar 19 with 1950 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:54 - Mar 19 by forkbeard

Why Gomis hasn't been subbed is beyond me.....
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:57 - Mar 19 with 1936 viewsMorganator100

Didn't the fans at the Liberty today take anything from the Arsenal game at the Emirates.

We are getting on the backs of the players which is making them nervous. Gomis has been one of our best performers today yet they were straight on his back for the offside.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:57 - Mar 19 with 1928 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:54 - Mar 19 by forkbeard

I think mainly ref let it go since the villa player got a free ride from a second yellow.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:02 - Mar 19 with 1829 viewsRevJames

Backing off challenges again. Get a grip ffs
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:03 - Mar 19 with 1789 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:57 - Mar 19 by phact0rri

I think mainly ref let it go since the villa player got a free ride from a second yellow.

Believe me, if he'd seen it he would have disallowed it. He must be gutted having just bent the rules to keep Cissoko on.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:04 - Mar 19 with 1767 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:57 - Mar 19 by Morganator100

Didn't the fans at the Liberty today take anything from the Arsenal game at the Emirates.

We are getting on the backs of the players which is making them nervous. Gomis has been one of our best performers today yet they were straight on his back for the offside.

Gomis one of our best players? What planet are you on?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:05 - Mar 19 with 1739 viewsMorganator100

FFS Barrow off.

What the hell

FFS FFS FFS
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:05 - Mar 19 with 1739 viewsHugeEnkins

Interesting substitution there 👍
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:05 - Mar 19 with 1733 viewsunion_jack

Jeez, 13 mins to go and we go all out defensive. Hold on fellas!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:05 - Mar 19 with 1699 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jesus Christ, taking Barrow off and putting Naughton on.
Guidolin should be sacked on Monday, he hasn't got a bl**dy clue.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:05 - Mar 19 with 1699 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:04 - Mar 19 by Sheffieldjack

Gomis and Barrow have been excellent
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:06 - Mar 19 with 1665 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Christ. Yes the Villa attacking tide needed stemming...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:06 - Mar 19 with 1675 viewslidojack

That substitution is so negative. We are just inviting pressure on at home against the worst team in the league. If we do t win this we can't complain.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:06 - Mar 19 with 1674 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:04 - Mar 19 by Sheffieldjack

Have you watched the game??

Him and Barrow have done really well up front with limited service.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:07 - Mar 19 with 1667 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:05 - Mar 19 by hobo

Gomis and Barrow have been excellent

Barrow has been miles better than Gomis, yet which one has been taken off?!
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:07 - Mar 19 with 1631 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He's on the planet correct.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:07 - Mar 19 with 1638 viewsStarsky

I think Guido has made things easy for Huw regarding retaining him for next season.
Massive fack up by Guido. If he hadn't been ill we could have been much worse off.
Clueless, so unbalanced on the left.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 19 with 1591 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:07 - Mar 19 by Starsky

I think Guido has made things easy for Huw regarding retaining him for next season.
Massive fack up by Guido. If he hadn't been ill we could have been much worse off.
Clueless, so unbalanced on the left.

These must be some special Italian national team tactics that us plebs don't understand...

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:10 - Mar 19 with 1579 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Gomis with a Bony hold up imitation there. Classic

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:11 - Mar 19 with 1542 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 19 by NeiltheTaylor

These must be some special Italian national team tactics that us plebs don't understand...

Italy would do better taking Curtis for the national team.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:11 - Mar 19 with 1515 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:06 - Mar 19 by Morganator100

Have you watched the game??

Him and Barrow have done really well up front with limited service.

Gomis would look better placed in a Villa shirt. He can fkc right off.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:12 - Mar 19 with 1487 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:11 - Mar 19 by HugeEnkins

Gomis would look better placed in a Villa shirt. He can fkc right off.

Talking bollox and that's a fact.

Been one of our best players
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 19:12]
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:12 - Mar 19 with 1470 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:11 - Mar 19 by Starsky

Italy would do better taking Curtis for the national team.

His Italian is gash apparently - John Charles was a terrible tutor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024