Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread 12:30 - Mar 18 with 29242 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:38 - Mar 19 with 1805 viewsmonmouth

Had to watch on sky but I'd have taken the negative tactics and the dire play for a win today, so happy enough.

Have to say though, and by all means down arrow if you disagree, that if staying in the premier league means watching that shit, then I dont give two f**s about whether we survive or not. That was awful, and don't give me the old pony about being much worse; yes we have been but we weren't shelling out 85m in wages for it.

Anyway, really glad that's over and really happy with the points.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:42 - Mar 19 with 1780 viewsLord_Bony

That's us up. Remember 37 points has been enough for any team in the prem the last 4 seasons,can't see this one being different.

Told you it would be a piece of cake *sniff*

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:44 - Mar 19 with 1737 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 19 by KulusBeatFactory

The complete bunch of negative tw*ts should not be allowed to post on the match-day thread - esp "he who should not be named" (the t**test of them all)

Who are you, the forum police? It's a forum fella, you know where people post opinions. Agree or disagree but don't tell me what to do! That was completely dreadful and if you can't see that get to Specsavers.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:45 - Mar 19 with 1733 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:38 - Mar 19 by monmouth

Had to watch on sky but I'd have taken the negative tactics and the dire play for a win today, so happy enough.

Have to say though, and by all means down arrow if you disagree, that if staying in the premier league means watching that shit, then I dont give two f**s about whether we survive or not. That was awful, and don't give me the old pony about being much worse; yes we have been but we weren't shelling out 85m in wages for it.

Needs must today Mon, but we were lucky without a doubt.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:46 - Mar 19 with 1725 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:42 - Mar 19 by Lord_Bony

That's us up. Remember 37 points has been enough for any team in the prem the last 4 seasons,can't see this one being different.

Told you it would be a piece of cake *sniff*

We've got 36 points though?
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:50 - Mar 19 with 1686 viewslondonlisa2001

Only thing that we had to achieve today we did achieve.

Leon was magnificent. Ki will hopefully go in the summer.

And a mention for Gomis. Tried all game and put himself about more than I can remember. Well played Bafe.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:51 - Mar 19 with 1670 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:38 - Mar 19 by monmouth

Monny.
If we set up like that for the rest of the season then we ain't getting anymore points

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:53 - Mar 19 with 1645 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:46 - Mar 19 by HugeEnkins

We've got 36 points though?

Jeez wept mun

How many games left to get one point?

I'll leave you to do the maths...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:54 - Mar 19 with 1627 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:44 - Mar 19 by legoman

Who are you, the forum police? It's a forum fella, you know where people post opinions. Agree or disagree but don't tell me what to do! That was completely dreadful and if you can't see that get to Specsavers.

with respect - the level of negativity and defeatism on the matchday threads is shocking

#cmon getatgrip hey
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:54 - Mar 19 with 1627 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:53 - Mar 19 by Lord_Bony

Jeez wept mun

So you're convinced about us getting this extra point then are you? ;)

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:54 - Mar 19 with 1626 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:51 - Mar 19 by Starsky

Monny.
If we set up like that for the rest of the season then we ain't getting anymore points

who says??

me ol china mug

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:55 - Mar 19 with 1611 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:50 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

Only thing that we had to achieve today we did achieve.

Leon was magnificent. Ki will hopefully go in the summer.

And a mention for Gomis. Tried all game and put himself about more than I can remember. Well played Bafe.

Agreed. Living on absolutely nothing, Gomis did a splendid job.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:56 - Mar 19 with 1589 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:54 - Mar 19 by Starsky

Even we could nt fk this up.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:56 - Mar 19 with 1589 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:54 - Mar 19 by SgorioFruit

who says??

me ol china mug

Starsky says !

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:57 - Mar 19 with 1583 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:51 - Mar 19 by Starsky

Monny.

Well if lady luck smiles we might get a draw or two, but I'm not sure I'd open the curtains to watch it.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:57 - Mar 19 with 1580 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:54 - Mar 19 by Starsky

No way we won't get a single point from 7 matches.

When you look at the fixtures of the others as well they are all playing each other.

I think we may well get to 40.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:59 - Mar 19 with 1544 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:57 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

No way we won't get a single point from 7 matches.

When you look at the fixtures of the others as well they are all playing each other.

I think we may well get to 40.

I'm not sure them playing each other is a good thing.
My heads gone, lol

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:01 - Mar 19 with 1529 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:56 - Mar 19 by Starsky

Starsky says !

Starsky Starsky Starsky, your having a giraffe, what a avington laugh.

JACK ARMY ME SUNSHINE

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:04 - Mar 19 with 1503 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:59 - Mar 19 by Starsky

I'm not sure them playing each other is a good thing.
My heads gone, lol

We've just won 3 out of 4 games when the pressure on the players was enormous.

We have a LOT more bottle than I imagined.

Today was all. And finally Lady Luck has turned.

If the team's below us were playing each other and we were in 17th it would be bad as only 1 would need to catch us. But 2 of them need to catch us so them playing each other works in our favour. Plus, of course, they'd now catch Palace before us who also play them all.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:06 - Mar 19 with 1488 viewsMorganator100

got us down to get a point v Liverpool and Newcastle for 38 points.

A Villa, Norwich and Sunderland to go down for me.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:07 - Mar 19 with 1475 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:04 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

If the team's below us were playing each other and we were in 17th it would be bad as only 1 would need to catch us. But 2 of them need to catch us so them playing each other works in our favour. Plus, of course, they'd now catch Palace before us who also play them all.

You just got rid of a few creases off my forehead with that post.
Thankyou. Calmed me down.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:07 - Mar 19 with 1474 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:04 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

It's 22 points from 16 too since Monk was punted isn't it? It's just most of those points have been excrutiatingly won...it frazzles the nerves.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:12 - Mar 19 with 1437 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 19:53 - Mar 19 by Lord_Bony

Jeez wept mun

Yeah, I was joking, of course. Top half finish still there to play for!
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:12 - Mar 19 with 1437 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:07 - Mar 19 by monmouth

It's 22 points from 16 too since Monk was punted isn't it? It's just most of those points have been excrutiatingly won...it frazzles the nerves.

I find having copious amounts of alcohol helps whether on TV or at the game.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 20:15 - Mar 19 with 1414 viewsDr_Winston

First half was as bad as we've played in years. Shit team setup, players incapable of completing a simple pass, and we looked like the team rooted to the bottom of the table, not Villa. Second half was a bit better (not hard in all honesty), but definitely a case of three points gratefully received even if not particularly deserved.

Angel Rangel, legend that he is, can't go into next season as our first choice, and if Guidolin wasn't aware of the mistake he was making in chucking Ki straight back into the side before the game started hopefully he won't make it again this season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024