Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport 07:56 - Mar 22 with 25780 viewsbosh67

Numbers injured, just up on the news.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 09:49 - Mar 22 with 2098 viewsGloucs_R

Western Imperialism? I blame the crusades.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 09:49 - Mar 22 with 2098 viewsMaggsinho

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 09:18 - Mar 22 by willis1980

im due to travel to Brussels on friday morning and the missus is supposed to be boarding a flight from that very airport, we were there just over xmas and the atmosphere was tense to say the least. this wasnt helped by youths that thought it was funny to fire fireworks at people in the city centre and set off bangers, people were sh1tting themselves. There were soldiers and police wherever you looked. I cant say I was surprised when they cancelled the NYE clebrations on the grand place. anybody got any idea whether they think flights will be up and running again by friday?

Airport is due to open again at 6am tomorrow so Friday should be fine.
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 09:53 - Mar 22 with 2081 viewsMrSheen

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 09:49 - Mar 22 by Gloucs_R

Western Imperialism? I blame the crusades.

Crusades? They started it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

A victorious line of march had been prolonged above a thousand miles from the rock of Gibraltar to the banks of the Loire; the repetition of an equal space would have carried the Saracens to the confines of Poland and the Highlands of Scotland; the Rhine is not more impassable than the Nile or Euphrates, and the Arabian fleet might have sailed without a naval combat into the mouth of the Thames. Perhaps the interpretation of the Koran would now be taught in the schools of Oxford, and her pulpits might demonstrate to a circumcised people the sanctity and truth of the revelation of Mahomet. - Edward Gibbon
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:00 - Mar 22 with 2030 viewsTheBlob

And the EU intelligence gathering network is supposed to keep us safe?It's a standing joke,and as usual Joe Public gets to be cannon fodder.
R.I.P Belgium.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:09 - Mar 22 with 2006 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:00 - Mar 22 by TheBlob

And the EU intelligence gathering network is supposed to keep us safe?It's a standing joke,and as usual Joe Public gets to be cannon fodder.
R.I.P Belgium.

Are you serious?
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:14 - Mar 22 with 1959 viewsDiscodroids

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:00 - Mar 22 by TheBlob

R.I.P Belgium.

Blob, Have The BBC Script writers managed to point the Finger at Joe Marler Yet for this Mornings Atrocity? .

Given the coverage this morning on the BBC, Im unsure if its the Religion of Peace (Ropers) or Quakers Responsible.
..Breaking News.. The Guardian Havent Blamed 'Fatcha , But lay the Stone Roses 2nd LP Firmly at Her Door.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 10:30]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:16 - Mar 22 with 1970 viewswillis1980

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 09:49 - Mar 22 by Maggsinho

Airport is due to open again at 6am tomorrow so Friday should be fine.

thank god, as selfish as it sounds i was looking forward to her getting on that plane and getting a bit of "time off"
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:22 - Mar 22 with 1952 viewsRBlock

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 09:42 - Mar 22 by Brightonhoop

Agree with you both, Kropotkin and Paul Parker.

There is a significant problem, the scenes of people on the streets ready to attack the police in Brussels when that b'stard was arrested last week was like scenes out of sectarian Belfast from years gone by, when the Republicans would not tolerate a large RUC/Army presence and attack. Difference being Brussels is not sectarian.

WTF are those scummy people doing protecting murderers within their community? No, not all Muslims, not even a majority can be held accountable, but when the vermin are hidden and protected within Muslim communities and able to launch local attacks like this morning it's reasonable to ask these questions of the whole Muslim community, whether it relates to bombers or peedo gangs why are they so easily able to hide in their communities, and more importantly, what are the Muslim community doing about it? Clearly not enough. Hundreds is Mulenbeck will have known that knut was still present in the neighbourhood. And French/Belgian Security Services have a lot to answer for too. The arguments about Islam being a peaceful religion or ALL muslims being innocent is allowing these cowardly scum to operate and kill with impunity, so the Muslims have to stand up to these knuts in their community without excuse.

Bombing Syria helps no one too. Fcking insane.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 9:44]

Quote from the BBC Security Correspondent "attacks in Britain had been prevented by Muslim communities reporting suspicious behaviour to police but this was not yet happening in Belgium".
Login to get fewer ads

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:23 - Mar 22 with 1933 viewsstevec

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 09:08 - Mar 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Balanced opinions there.

The problem with 'balanced opinions', the so called educated way of seeing both sides of the argument is this.

You end up doing fck all.
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:36 - Mar 22 with 1871 viewsTheBlob

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:14 - Mar 22 by Discodroids

Blob, Have The BBC Script writers managed to point the Finger at Joe Marler Yet for this Mornings Atrocity? .

Given the coverage this morning on the BBC, Im unsure if its the Religion of Peace (Ropers) or Quakers Responsible.
..Breaking News.. The Guardian Havent Blamed 'Fatcha , But lay the Stone Roses 2nd LP Firmly at Her Door.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 10:30]

I wouldn't trust the BBC to tell me the day of the week.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:38 - Mar 22 with 1882 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:22 - Mar 22 by RBlock

Quote from the BBC Security Correspondent "attacks in Britain had been prevented by Muslim communities reporting suspicious behaviour to police but this was not yet happening in Belgium".

That's inconvenient, I'm about to burn a mosque down.
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:39 - Mar 22 with 1878 viewstimcocking

Scum.
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:53 - Mar 22 with 1840 viewsBrightonhoop

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:22 - Mar 22 by RBlock

Well, given these attacks have continued without resolution and intensify now, for over a decade, that gives good reason to introduce Internment for that Muslim community in that suburb of Brussels. From a few suburban streets, welcomed and hidden amongst them, they are able to launch devastating bombings right across Europe. So they are all culpable and need to be isolated. It's only a matter of time until they breach Nuclear security, which France is very vulnerable to, and they lay waste to western Europe. They will stop at nothing. Looking the other way and pretending they are otherwise containable is patently not true.

Bazza, your last comment is beyond stupid, no one is advocating for the burning of Mosques ffs.
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:57 - Mar 22 with 1813 viewsstevec

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:53 - Mar 22 by Brightonhoop

Well, given these attacks have continued without resolution and intensify now, for over a decade, that gives good reason to introduce Internment for that Muslim community in that suburb of Brussels. From a few suburban streets, welcomed and hidden amongst them, they are able to launch devastating bombings right across Europe. So they are all culpable and need to be isolated. It's only a matter of time until they breach Nuclear security, which France is very vulnerable to, and they lay waste to western Europe. They will stop at nothing. Looking the other way and pretending they are otherwise containable is patently not true.

Bazza, your last comment is beyond stupid, no one is advocating for the burning of Mosques ffs.

There's me thinking Bazza was taking the p*ss out the BBC when he's just gone running past my house with a torch in his hand.
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:00 - Mar 22 with 1816 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 10:53 - Mar 22 by Brightonhoop

I'm not taking lectures from anyone who advocates internment .

At the risk of opening Pandora's box, how do you propose to separate the Muslims from the non Muslims? Check for foreskin? Beards?

Let's hope the radical ones are at home watching Cash in le Attic when you knock on their door.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 11:05]
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:03 - Mar 22 with 1619 viewsBrightonhoop

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:00 - Mar 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm not taking lectures from anyone who advocates internment .

At the risk of opening Pandora's box, how do you propose to separate the Muslims from the non Muslims? Check for foreskin? Beards?

Let's hope the radical ones are at home watching Cash in le Attic when you knock on their door.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 11:05]

Not lecturing anyone, putting words in peoples mouth to suit a political agenda is stupid.
Internment frankly is too kind to these vermin and cockroaches.
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:07 - Mar 22 with 1604 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:03 - Mar 22 by Brightonhoop

Not lecturing anyone, putting words in peoples mouth to suit a political agenda is stupid.
Internment frankly is too kind to these vermin and cockroaches.

Yeah if you say so mate.

What agenda and who's mouth? If you get both those answers correct I'll give £1,000 to your dog's home.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 11:10]
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:09 - Mar 22 with 1583 viewsDiscodroids

My local Muslims are baking a cake in the paper today. Will take Mary Berry in full Burka to get them out of this one .

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:09 - Mar 22 with 1591 viewsRBlock

Yeeeee, I'm with Bazz. I stopped reading at internment. Not trying to be the Godwin's law guy but...
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:16 - Mar 22 with 1565 viewsMaggsinho

Internment in Northern Ireland is generally seen as inflaming tensions, creating more violence and boosting IRA recruitment, it's certainly not the answer here.
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:18 - Mar 22 with 1557 viewshopphoops

I just don't understand why we continue to call people terrorists. They are criminals and murderers like any others. Their motives don't set them apart from sexual predators or jealous husbands or mafia hitmen. Either they can prove diminished responsibility or not. Enough with this faux political oxygen.

28 people confirmed dead between the airport and the metro. FFS.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:29 - Mar 22 with 1513 viewspaulparker

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:16 - Mar 22 by Maggsinho

Internment in Northern Ireland is generally seen as inflaming tensions, creating more violence and boosting IRA recruitment, it's certainly not the answer here.

So what is the answer then

because lighting candles and singing the French national anthem hasn't stopped them so far

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:35 - Mar 22 with 1491 viewsDiscodroids

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:29 - Mar 22 by paulparker

because lighting candles and singing the French national anthem hasn't stopped them so far

you may be onto something there pp.

'British soldiers should have 'cups of tea' with Islamic State terrorists instead of bombing them, says Jeremy Corbyn ally'

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/british-soldiers-should-have-cups-of

I read the above article and i experienced the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to — The Outer Limits....

These intellectual Commentariat Remind me of the Mel Smith , Trendy Vicar character in 'Not the 9'0clock news'.
"Come in me old mate and have a cup of tea", To Devil worshippers.

Over to you Darling, two sugars please love..
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 11:38]

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:36 - Mar 22 with 1491 viewsBrightonhoop

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:09 - Mar 22 by RBlock

Yeeeee, I'm with Bazz. I stopped reading at internment. Not trying to be the Godwin's law guy but...

Not something I would ordinarily argue for R Block, but these are not any ordinary enemy or terrorists. BBC now reporting Nuclear security people have gone in.....the threat is very real. Appeasement isn't working.
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:46 - Mar 22 with 1444 viewsMaggsinho

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:29 - Mar 22 by paulparker

I'm no expert but I would imagine they're looking at increased intelligence sharing between nations, improving the performance of their own intelligence services, increased security at airports, stations, public events etc and increased monitoring of suspects and improving the engagement with the Muslim community.

There's no easy answers but if you're going to introduce internment you might as well invite ISIS to set up a recruitment centre in Molenbeek and be done with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024