Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ravel Morrison 13:02 - Nov 29 with 8663 viewscyprusmel

Looks like he could be looking for a new club. I think he did a decent job for us when he was here and scored a few goals.
Would you like to sign him and how would he fit in.
6 goals in 15 matches
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 13:09]
Ravel Morrison on 14:17 - Jan 5 with 1978 viewsrobith

He's a reprehensible character I wouldn't want besmirching our club name. I'm a forgiving bleeding heart liberal but he's burnt every chance he's been given racking out some awful crimes. Whatever his ability it doesn't outweigh that. I remember when he first joined us an oppo player fouled him and he got up in his face making gun signals with his hand.

Further more being in Italy at least seems to have kept him under the radar. Back in the UK he'd be hanging with his scrote mates again in no time
Ravel Morrison on 14:20 - Jan 5 with 1963 viewsPlanetHonneywood

One of the blokes I sit next to, lives east London way. Allegedly, RM got into a bit of a trouble while with us just prior to the PO.

Rangers appear to have applied a bit of thinking on this, trouble follows this guy around and while his talent is obvious, I've personally got no time with wasters like him.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ravel Morrison on 14:22 - Jan 5 with 1950 viewsaussiehoop

For me Ravel is like a banana and cheese toastie. It goes against all comventional wisdom but fark... when it's right it's so bloody tasty!
Ravel Morrison on 14:31 - Jan 5 with 1905 viewsdaveB

Ravel Morrison on 14:15 - Jan 5 by Jigsore

He's made 15 appearances, mostly subs no doubt, and scored 0 goals since his loan with us

he couldn't even get in the team towards the end of our promotion season because of people like Kevin Doyle and Kranjcar

he's finished

finished at 23? Well worth a punt on a free but can see why club will be put off
Ravel Morrison on 14:43 - Jan 5 with 1845 viewsWestbourneR

Ravel Morrison on 13:15 - Nov 29 by isawqpratwcity

He was alright for us but I can't see him fitting into our budget at this stage.

Alright? I take you did see him play for us. He was extraordinary.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Ravel Morrison on 14:48 - Jan 5 with 1819 viewsPinnerPaul

Ravel Morrison on 14:43 - Jan 5 by WestbourneR

Extraordinary that you should call him extraordinary
Ravel Morrison on 14:48 - Jan 5 with 1819 viewsNorthernr

Ravel Morrison on 14:43 - Jan 5 by WestbourneR

That's stretching it a bit. He wasn't even in the team by the end, though that had plenty to do with Redknapp bumming Kranjcar etc.
Ravel Morrison on 14:52 - Jan 5 with 1802 viewsbob566

no thanks. probably take a load of games to get up to fitness. Ones that we can't afford to carry him in.
Login to get fewer ads

Ravel Morrison on 14:52 - Jan 5 with 1802 viewspaulparker

Ravel Morrison on 13:35 - Nov 29 by hook_hoops

On that basis we would never have signed Marsh, Bowles or Taarabt to name just 3.

I cant believe that you actually can compare Morrison in the same sentence as Rodders, stan & Adel , he aint fit to wash there jock straps
he hasn't played in about 2 years and is a blud gangster innit
fcuk him off to the kunt pile with Nile Ranger, Jet, ched evans & adam Johnson

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ravel Morrison on 15:29 - Jan 5 with 1691 viewsWestbourneR

Ravel Morrison on 14:48 - Jan 5 by Northernr

That's stretching it a bit. He wasn't even in the team by the end, though that had plenty to do with Redknapp bumming Kranjcar etc.

Ok that was strong and yes he went well off the boil but...

I thought there was a run of performances in there that were as good as any I've seen by a Rangers player in nearly 30 years of going. Up there with Adel one man master classes.

I mean away at Brum City was a ridiculously brilliant display. He was incredible.

And he just took Yeovil apart at the Loft.

Those are two that spring to mind but he pretty much single handedly kept our promotion push on track for a spell that year. I don't think we'd have made the play offs without him.

Ravel Morrison on 15:45 - Jan 5 with 1663 viewsLblock

Ravel Morrison on 15:29 - Jan 5 by WestbourneR

I thought there was a run of performances in there that were as good as any I've seen by a Rangers player in nearly 30 years of going. Up there with Adel one man master classes.

I mean away at Brum City was a ridiculously brilliant display. He was incredible.

Those are two that spring to mind but he pretty much single handedly kept our promotion push on track for a spell that year. I don't think we'd have made the play offs without him.

He was a joy to watch

"Never a minutes truble, fentastic" (c) Candle Face

I'd take him back if fit and firing and give him Neneh Chery's shirt.

The only thing I hold against Ravel is he cost us £3,600 at the Yeovil game by scoring another in the 92 minute..... 10 of us in a box that day and that would've capped off a blinder!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ravel Morrison on 15:58 - Jan 5 with 1613 viewsBoston

Sign Ravel...what a load of boleros.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ravel Morrison on 16:02 - Jan 5 with 1602 viewsrsonist

I am also in the Ravel fan club. Best English player since Hoddle. Any thirty second passage of play with him involved - touch, awareness, that gliding movement forward with the ball under his spell - should have made it obvious that he is a once in a generation player. Mock all you like but I'm serious. Every coach and player who worked with him says the same.

Obviously there's more to having a successful career as a professional footballer than that - in fact I don't think there's a single pro who ever played that can't tell you a story about the other guy at school, or in the youth team, that was much better than he was. Question his mentality, application, morality, etc all you like but the talent - nah I'm not having it.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 16:02]
Ravel Morrison on 16:06 - Jan 5 with 1587 viewskensalriser

He's a waster and the thing about wasters is that they, erm, waste. And the greater the talent, the bigger the waste.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ravel Morrison on 16:10 - Jan 5 with 1556 viewsdanehoop

He is essentially a massive weapon. Whatever skills or ability he may or may not posses appears to be more than outweighed buy his being a colossal tool off the pitch. Could be the greatest player since Hoddle (really?) but the evidence is otherwise given his rapid removal from any team that he played in a very short space of time.

So a no from me.

Never knowingly understood

Ravel Morrison on 16:15 - Jan 5 with 1338 viewsDannytheR

Not denying he's got immense talent, but surely it says it all that at almost 24 the best real-world proof we can come up with for it is him once taking apart Yeovil.
Ravel Morrison on 16:18 - Jan 5 with 1324 viewsAntti_Heinola

you are dead right about that. When Austin got injured we were clueless. Redknapp through enough sh!t against the wall and finaly Ravel stuck and carried us through several games. No way we'd have made the play-offs without him IMO.
But... no thanks.

Bare bones.

Ravel Morrison on 16:20 - Jan 5 with 1314 viewsPinnerPaul

Ravel Morrison on 15:33 - Nov 29 by Northernr

Please see Jay Emmanuel Thomas thread. If somebody has been an absolute knobhead and bombed out of every club he's been at so far (even we'd dropped him by the end) what makes you think he won't be here? What indication have QPR given over the last ten years that it's going to turn a character like that around?

On that subject my Gillingham supporting colleague now tells me they are DESPERATE for us to recall him!

Apparently they had a "Henry" moment with him last home game.

He had received a yellow card and after his next challenge, Gills fans were calling for ref to give him another one!
Ravel Morrison on 16:22 - Jan 5 with 1305 viewsessextaxiboy

Ravel Morrison on 13:23 - Nov 29 by freddieeddie

No way.

We have done all we can to get players out of our club who have an attitude. We are moving in the right direction now at last. Why get another player in who clearly is hard to manage. Thousands of players to choose from.

It's a no from me.

We have a proud history of players with "arrogant talent" Marsh, Bowles, Wegerle, Taraabt.

Morrison was a model pro with us , speak as you find ....

Yes Please
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 16:28]
Ravel Morrison on 16:23 - Jan 5 with 1291 viewsPinnerPaul

I saw Stan Bowles take apart far better teams than Yeovil and Birmingham!

For me he was ok for us, no more no less.
Ravel Morrison on 16:52 - Jan 5 with 1204 viewsNorthernr

Ravel Morrison on 16:20 - Jan 5 by PinnerPaul

On that subject my Gillingham supporting colleague now tells me they are DESPERATE for us to recall him!

Apparently they had a "Henry" moment with him last home game.

He had received a yellow card and after his next challenge, Gills fans were calling for ref to give him another one!

It's also the time of year for another of his 'swazzy' birthday parties with the youth teamers :-|
Ravel Morrison on 16:53 - Jan 5 with 1204 viewsWestbourneR

Yeah but I didn't.

If we only sign players when they're as good as Stan Bowles we might have a problem with recruitment.

Ravel Morrison would be our best player by a country mile. I'd take the risk and back Ollie to manage him.

Ravel Morrison on 17:08 - Jan 5 with 1153 viewsRBlockG

The guy has the inability of self control. His attitude will forever let him down.
Ravel Morrison on 17:14 - Jan 5 with 1128 viewsBAWHoops

Ravel Morrison on 16:52 - Jan 5 by Northernr

It's also the time of year for another of his 'swazzy' birthday parties with the youth teamers :-|

*begins following JET on all social media channels*

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Ravel Morrison on 17:15 - Jan 5 with 1122 viewsconnell10

YES PLEASE, i loved watching him last time very good player!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024