Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ravel Morrison 13:02 - Nov 29 with 8664 viewscyprusmel

Looks like he could be looking for a new club. I think he did a decent job for us when he was here and scored a few goals.
Would you like to sign him and how would he fit in.
6 goals in 15 matches
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 13:09]
Ravel Morrison on 17:22 - Jan 5 with 1873 views08olesen

An ecstatic yes from me!

He is exactly what we need to get LR full and bouncing!

This season has been dull and i long for some more magic back at HQ.

Yes Chery had spells of skills, but this boy has unbelievable talent only to be seconded by taarabt in recent years. I love watching him play, he glides past people and has a nice shot at the end of it.

Yes he has an attitude, but as others have said on here, so do so many of our legends. Ollie is exactly who he needs at this point in his career. We for sure need him!

Yes for Ravel!

P.S According to Rio it was Morrison that Pogba and Januzaj looked up to on the training pitch. Fergie said he was one of the most talented players he ever coached! There is a fantastic player in there somewhere, and i would love Ollie to find it!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 17:24]

Poll: Who will the other play off

Ravel Morrison on 17:37 - Jan 5 with 1809 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ravel Morrison on 17:22 - Jan 5 by 08olesen

An ecstatic yes from me!

He is exactly what we need to get LR full and bouncing!

This season has been dull and i long for some more magic back at HQ.

Yes Chery had spells of skills, but this boy has unbelievable talent only to be seconded by taarabt in recent years. I love watching him play, he glides past people and has a nice shot at the end of it.

Yes he has an attitude, but as others have said on here, so do so many of our legends. Ollie is exactly who he needs at this point in his career. We for sure need him!

Yes for Ravel!

P.S According to Rio it was Morrison that Pogba and Januzaj looked up to on the training pitch. Fergie said he was one of the most talented players he ever coached! There is a fantastic player in there somewhere, and i would love Ollie to find it!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 17:24]

Well if Fergie couldn't get the best out of him at arguably the biggest/greatest club in the world, to think QPR, of all clubs, will have the magic wand to turn him round is pushing it.

I think he's got my baggage then samsonite!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ravel Morrison on 18:20 - Jan 5 with 1714 viewsPunteR

Prefer to get Taraabt back.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ravel Morrison on 18:26 - Jan 5 with 1695 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ravel Morrison on 18:20 - Jan 5 by PunteR

Must be a huge lump now!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ravel Morrison on 18:59 - Jan 5 with 1597 viewsAntti_Heinola

on his way to Genoa apparently.

Bare bones.

Ravel Morrison on 19:03 - Jan 5 with 1584 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Probably thought they meant the cake.
Ravel Morrison on 19:37 - Jan 5 with 1513 viewskensalriser

Bit of a stretch to compare Morrison with Bowles, Marsh and Wegerle, to say the least!

These are players who proved their talent at the highest level over years. None, as far as I'm aware, acted like a wannabe gangsta bad boy. Morrison has achieved next to nothing except repeated failure.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ravel Morrison on 19:48 - Jan 5 with 1459 viewsTacticalR

There's also the small matter of why Morrison has made 4 appearances for Lazio last season and none this season.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Ravel Morrison on 19:58 - Jan 5 with 1422 viewsNoDiddley

Ravel Morrison on 16:52 - Jan 5 by Northernr

It's also the time of year for another of his 'swazzy' birthday parties with the youth teamers :-|

Was on me way to LR on the central line last year when this black guy next to me says "What do fink the score will be today?" This geezer was gangster material then he tells me he's JETS's cousin en route to the game
Ravel Morrison on 20:15 - Jan 5 with 1380 views2Thomas2Bowles

Ravel Morrison on 19:58 - Jan 5 by NoDiddley

Was on me way to LR on the central line last year when this black guy next to me says "What do fink the score will be today?" This geezer was gangster material then he tells me he's JETS's cousin en route to the game

Lucky you are a live to tell the tale innit

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ravel Morrison on 20:28 - Jan 5 with 1333 viewsHitch

No thanks, can do better.
Ravel Morrison on 20:44 - Jan 5 with 1284 views2Thomas2Bowles

Ravel Morrison on 20:28 - Jan 5 by Hitch

No thanks, can do better.

Like ?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ravel Morrison on 21:11 - Jan 5 with 1229 viewsdolcelatte

Ravel Morrison on 18:20 - Jan 5 by PunteR

7 appearances 1 goal for Benfica b team since joining them mid 2015. Signed a 5 year contract on 50 large a week according to my Benfica supporting Portuguese client. Why on earth would he want to leave..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Ravel Morrison on 22:11 - Jan 5 with 1144 viewsLblock

Adel is on verge of pitching up the Shisha and Burger roadshow at Genoa

Ravel -- "can do better" as in the club could sign a better player??? He's FREE bar wages, has undoubted skill and knows the plot and where the back of the Championship net is. As asked above, just who can we get that fits the bill then?
PS - dont tell me, put it on a postcard and send to Sir Les & Ollie @ W12!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ravel Morrison on 23:18 - Jan 5 with 1046 viewsHitch

Ravel Morrison on 20:44 - Jan 5 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Like ?

Leave that to Les and Ollie. They know how much we can spend and what sort of character they are looking for.
Ravel Morrison on 01:14 - Jan 6 with 947 viewsTrom

Best player I've ever seen live (for QPR) was Leon Jeanne but if the man can't beat his inner demons then it's lost.

Adel did it for slightly longer with Wanrock before he regressed.

Trouble is there's no saving some people regardless of the talent the have.
Ravel Morrison on 11:42 - Jan 6 with 761 viewssmegma

Ravel Morrison on 19:11 - Nov 29 by DannytheR

He wasn't even that good when he was here the last time. Had been dropped to the bench before we got to Wembley.

Is the correct answer. Done some wonderful things at times, Birmingham away anyone?, but eventually teams sussed him out and he went missing near the end of e season. He was then dropped for both semis v Wigan and then Wembley. Thankfully.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024