Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best American television series of all time... 02:47 - Jan 3 with 7118 viewsSwanjaxs

For me, being a Penlan boy, it's got to be McLeod starring Dennis Weaver ! That mofo didn't give a flying fùck! Cars and buses everywhere but McL would always remain cool as fùck giving it the big one on his pony whist retaining law and order .. Nobody messed with Big McL and his sheepskin coat #respect 🐴

This post has been edited by an administrator

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Best American television series of all time... on 03:11 - Jan 3 with 3556 viewsnyc_swans

Twin Peaks
Best American television series of all time... on 03:16 - Jan 3 with 3552 viewsSwanjaxs

Best American television series of all time... on 03:11 - Jan 3 by nyc_swans

Twin Peaks

Cagney and Lacey wasn't too bad either nyc? 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Best American television series of all time... on 03:54 - Jan 3 with 3530 viewsTummer_from_Texas

After 20 years on air, and only getting better, South Park deserves consideration.

I didn't even like cartoons as a kid, but that changed everything. And when they started to get topical in late 2000 (Bush vs Gore election), they made sure the show would never get stale.

But if you want old school, I'm partial to Barney Miller.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Best American television series of all time... on 04:23 - Jan 3 with 3511 viewsphact0rri

Seinfeld.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Best American television series of all time... on 05:10 - Jan 3 with 3488 viewsJethroJack

Joint first....
Curb your Enthusiasm (Larry David).
The Walking Dead.
Best American television series of all time... on 05:22 - Jan 3 with 3478 viewsSwansNZ

Cheers
MASH

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Best American television series of all time... on 06:42 - Jan 3 with 3443 viewsnantywatcher

The West Wing.
Best American television series of all time... on 07:01 - Jan 3 with 3425 viewsShonky

H.S.B. - Be careful out there...

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

Best American television series of all time... on 07:30 - Jan 3 with 3392 viewsMuteswan

Best American television series of all time... on 06:42 - Jan 3 by nantywatcher

The West Wing.

Can't choose between the West Wing and Hill Street Blues.
Best American television series of all time... on 07:31 - Jan 3 with 3391 viewsswan65split

Columbo........beats them all sorry.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just one more thing.
Best American television series of all time... on 07:31 - Jan 3 with 3384 viewspencoedjack

Sopranos
Best American television series of all time... on 07:41 - Jan 3 with 3376 viewsepaul

And I thought it would be because of all the horses tied up on the racecourse

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Best American television series of all time... on 07:53 - Jan 3 with 3361 viewsShonky

Seasons 2 - 7 of the Simpsons .
Haven't been able to bring myself to watch it since season 11. Tragic fall from grace, but the early ones were almost perfect.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 7:53]

Its just a ride...

Best American television series of all time... on 08:35 - Jan 3 with 3292 viewswaynekerr55

Can't believe nobody has mentioned diagnosis murder or murder she wrote

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Best American television series of all time... on 09:05 - Jan 3 with 3266 viewsSoberBaker

Married With Children for the legend that is Al Bundy

Added bonus of having The Applegate to thrap my yogurt rifle over as well.

AMOW

Best American television series of all time... on 09:10 - Jan 3 with 3257 viewsBigPhilG

Breaking Bad and The Following deserve a mention
Best American television series of all time... on 09:44 - Jan 3 with 3207 viewsPegojack

What the feck has this got to do with football?

PS The Big Bang Theory.
Best American television series of all time... on 10:01 - Jan 3 with 3177 viewsswanjackal

Quincy or Petrocelli

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Best American television series of all time... on 10:03 - Jan 3 with 3175 viewsmajorraglan

My favourite is Hill Street Blues alng with the epic Married with Children that as been already mentioned.
Best American television series of all time... on 10:07 - Jan 3 with 3163 viewsGreatBritton

Why has no one mentioned The Wire?

Wire/Sopranos/West Wing/Breaking Bad/House of Cards. Simpsons too.
Best American television series of all time... on 10:12 - Jan 3 with 3156 viewsTheAlpineShrew

Best American television series of all time... on 10:07 - Jan 3 by GreatBritton

Definately The Wire
Best American television series of all time... on 10:52 - Jan 3 with 3126 viewsBloodyhills

Hill Street Blues
Soap

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Best American television series of all time... on 11:00 - Jan 3 with 3103 viewsdailew

Frasier.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Best American television series of all time... on 11:03 - Jan 3 with 3093 viewsJohnw102

Best American television series of all time... on 10:07 - Jan 3 by GreatBritton

If you like The Wire why not The Shield?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Best American television series of all time... on 11:29 - Jan 3 with 3070 viewsWanderer

Sgt Bilko...........End Of.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024