Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa 21:56 - Jun 26 with 108186 views34dfgdf54

A few news sources are reporting we are close to bringing Roque Mesa in from Las Palmas.

Not heard of him before, but from looking at videos and checking stats he looks like a Britton replacement. Second most completed passes in la liga last year, 14 x bookings so he puts it about a bit. From the videos he pretty much looks identical to Leon in terms of playing style.

I'm glad we are looking to strengthen this area, £9 mill apparently.
Roque Mesa on 10:08 - Jul 1 with 4835 viewsraynor94

Well I'm hoping, the window officially opens today and we will here something this weekend, as I said previously hope we are not being used as bait

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Roque Mesa on 10:12 - Jul 1 with 4808 viewspencoedjack

Roque Mesa on 09:38 - Jul 1 by Smellyplumz

Honestly if mesa doesn't want to come and test himself in the best league in the world then fk him.

Best league maybe but not the best teams RM Barca Juve are all better sides than anything in PL

Also

We have to be realistic ( if AM rumour is true) champions league football playing in your home country or mid/lower PL league battle ?
Roque Mesa on 10:38 - Jul 1 with 4715 viewsmagicdaps10

Roque Mesa on 10:12 - Jul 1 by pencoedjack

Best league maybe but not the best teams RM Barca Juve are all better sides than anything in PL

Also

We have to be realistic ( if AM rumour is true) champions league football playing in your home country or mid/lower PL league battle ?

Spot on.

Cant compare us to Athletico.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Roque Mesa on 11:00 - Jul 1 with 4627 viewsmax936

Roque Mesa on 10:08 - Jul 1 by raynor94

Well I'm hoping, the window officially opens today and we will here something this weekend, as I said previously hope we are not being used as bait

We probably are and not for the first time either.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Roque Mesa on 12:01 - Jul 1 with 4424 viewsunion_jack

Roque Mesa on 11:00 - Jul 1 by max936

We probably are and not for the first time either.

In fact it seems to be all the time.

Other clubs get their signings done relatively easy so it seems.

Then when we are linked with an ideal player, which I believe Mesa is, there are always hiccups and often the deals, which were there or thereabouts, fall through.

I sense the same with this one. Be delighted to be proven wrong.

If the Abraham deal falls through I wouldn't care tbh.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Roque Mesa on 12:18 - Jul 1 with 4352 viewsgazza_1234

Roque Mesa on 12:01 - Jul 1 by union_jack

In fact it seems to be all the time.

Other clubs get their signings done relatively easy so it seems.

Then when we are linked with an ideal player, which I believe Mesa is, there are always hiccups and often the deals, which were there or thereabouts, fall through.

I sense the same with this one. Be delighted to be proven wrong.

If the Abraham deal falls through I wouldn't care tbh.

Deal still on course...

http://www.laprovincia.es/ud-las-palmas/2017/07/01/salidas-livaja-aek-roque-swan
Roque Mesa on 12:43 - Jul 1 with 4240 viewsmagicdaps10

Interesting that someone over in Sevilla mentioned that we bid for Vincente Iborra, a defensive midfielder.

Could have been a ploy in the power struggle over getting Mesa.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Roque Mesa on 13:05 - Jul 1 with 4150 viewsunion_jack

Roque Mesa on 12:18 - Jul 1 by gazza_1234

Deal still on course...

http://www.laprovincia.es/ud-las-palmas/2017/07/01/salidas-livaja-aek-roque-swan

My Spanish is a bit rusty so I'll have to take your word for it.

From the video clips I've seen, he seems to be the perfect replacement for Britton. Hope it happens.

Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa on 13:20 - Jul 1 with 4078 viewsmalagajack

Roque Mesa on 13:05 - Jul 1 by union_jack

From the video clips I've seen, he seems to be the perfect replacement for Britton. Hope it happens.

It says the deal should be concluded in the following days or even hours, payment structure has not been agreed and that has been the holdup but its close to being finalised
Roque Mesa on 15:13 - Jul 1 with 3754 viewsSmellyplumz

Roque Mesa on 10:12 - Jul 1 by pencoedjack

Also

Fair comments

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Roque Mesa on 15:19 - Jul 1 with 3719 viewsGroo

Roque Mesa on 13:05 - Jul 1 by union_jack

In Chrome you can get the browser to translate the page.

"The departures from Livaja to AEK and Roque to Swansea, to the point
The UD and the next clubs of both deal the fringes of the operations, that are pending of the documentation

José Mendoza 01.07.2017 | 10:47
Roque Mesa.
Roque Mesa. QUIQUE CURBELO
Photos of the news
The departures of Roque Mesa and Marko Livaja to Swansea and to the AEK of Athens, which were under way at the beginning of the week, continue their course. In the UD Las Palmas make for the march of the two players and emphasize that there has been no complication in the last days. Although the principle of agreement already existed for days, simply the fringes have caused that the official confirmation has extended in the time. In the case of Roque the form of payment and in the case of Livaja the amounts and convince the player have been the main reasons that have delayed the confirmation of both exits.

Thus, in the coming days, or even in the next few hours, the UD will announce the transfer of Roque Mesa to Swansea for 13 million euros and the transfer of Livaja to the AEK of Athens. The Greek club, which will soon begin its preseason and play the Champions League preview, has an urgency to close its squad. And Croatian is one of their priorities for the attack. The tip, who scored this season five goals in the League and two in Copa del Rey with UD Las Palmas , will come to loan with purchase option. The Greeks, who train Manolo Jiménez and maintain a close relationship with the insular entity, will pay around 200,000 euros for the cession, while the purchase option amounts to about two million euros. Thus, the operation fulfills the expectations of the UD,

In addition, Livaja came with the freedom card and, although his performance has been disappointing, as it was expected more for its conditions, the investment has not been totally negative for the club, especially if the AEK decides to exercise next summer the option shopping. The player, once the approach between clubs, tried to find destiny in a more powerful league, but finally he has seen with good eyes to find in the AEK of Athens.

Meanwhile, the case of Roque is similar in the times of the negotiation. There is already an agreement between all parties except in the form of payment, which will not be a definite obstacle. Meanwhile, both clubs expedite the documentation with the intention of closing it, at the latest, next week. It is a matter of hours that the UD has two players less."

Groo does what Groo does best

Roque Mesa on 16:42 - Jul 1 with 3383 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa on 15:19 - Jul 1 by Groo

In Chrome you can get the browser to translate the page.

"The departures from Livaja to AEK and Roque to Swansea, to the point
The UD and the next clubs of both deal the fringes of the operations, that are pending of the documentation

José Mendoza 01.07.2017 | 10:47
Roque Mesa.
Roque Mesa. QUIQUE CURBELO
Photos of the news
The departures of Roque Mesa and Marko Livaja to Swansea and to the AEK of Athens, which were under way at the beginning of the week, continue their course. In the UD Las Palmas make for the march of the two players and emphasize that there has been no complication in the last days. Although the principle of agreement already existed for days, simply the fringes have caused that the official confirmation has extended in the time. In the case of Roque the form of payment and in the case of Livaja the amounts and convince the player have been the main reasons that have delayed the confirmation of both exits.

Thus, in the coming days, or even in the next few hours, the UD will announce the transfer of Roque Mesa to Swansea for 13 million euros and the transfer of Livaja to the AEK of Athens. The Greek club, which will soon begin its preseason and play the Champions League preview, has an urgency to close its squad. And Croatian is one of their priorities for the attack. The tip, who scored this season five goals in the League and two in Copa del Rey with UD Las Palmas , will come to loan with purchase option. The Greeks, who train Manolo Jiménez and maintain a close relationship with the insular entity, will pay around 200,000 euros for the cession, while the purchase option amounts to about two million euros. Thus, the operation fulfills the expectations of the UD,

In addition, Livaja came with the freedom card and, although his performance has been disappointing, as it was expected more for its conditions, the investment has not been totally negative for the club, especially if the AEK decides to exercise next summer the option shopping. The player, once the approach between clubs, tried to find destiny in a more powerful league, but finally he has seen with good eyes to find in the AEK of Athens.

Meanwhile, the case of Roque is similar in the times of the negotiation. There is already an agreement between all parties except in the form of payment, which will not be a definite obstacle. Meanwhile, both clubs expedite the documentation with the intention of closing it, at the latest, next week. It is a matter of hours that the UD has two players less."

That would be nice
Roque Mesa on 18:26 - Jul 1 with 3066 viewsPorthcawlswan

Looks like a possible announcement tomorrow
Roque Mesa on 18:49 - Jul 1 with 2954 viewsCooperman

Roque Mesa on 18:26 - Jul 1 by Porthcawlswan

Looks like a possible announcement tomorrow

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Roque Mesa on 18:55 - Jul 1 with 2916 viewsPorthcawlswan

No conclusion as it's not final, just doing the rounds on the interweb
Roque Mesa on 18:57 - Jul 1 with 2897 viewsraynor94

Roque Mesa on 18:49 - Jul 1 by Cooperman

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Well it does say they could be losing two players within hours

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Roque Mesa on 19:00 - Jul 1 with 2861 viewsCooperman

Fingers crossed then.

Roque Mesa on 19:05 - Jul 1 with 2827 viewsJack123

lol I saw la liga times, not many followers, but i hope this is true.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 19:08]

libera nos a malo

Roque Mesa on 19:44 - Jul 1 with 2648 viewsmonmouth

I never wish for players to sign anymore. If he does he does, if he doesn't, f*ck him.

Loads on here had their cocks in their hands when Basto and Tabs signed, and were on their knees to the imaginary pixie in the sky to get That bloke who failed at Spurs and disappeared, not to mention Besic! Both 'perfect' Leon replacements apparently. I was very happy when Canas signed, and look how that turned out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Roque Mesa on 19:50 - Jul 1 with 2619 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa on 19:44 - Jul 1 by monmouth

I never wish for players to sign anymore. If he does he does, if he doesn't, f*ck him.

Loads on here had their cocks in their hands when Basto and Tabs signed, and were on their knees to the imaginary pixie in the sky to get That bloke who failed at Spurs and disappeared, not to mention Besic! Both 'perfect' Leon replacements apparently. I was very happy when Canas signed, and look how that turned out.

If he doesn't come in, someone needs to. Leon came in for the last 5 or 6 games and managed 60-70 minutes in them. We aren't going to get anywhere near a full season out of him.
Roque Mesa on 20:03 - Jul 1 with 2549 viewsCooperman

Roque Mesa on 19:44 - Jul 1 by monmouth

We only sign great players, it's just that some of them then turn shite.

Roque Mesa on 20:07 - Jul 1 with 2527 viewsbmw535

Roque Mesa on 20:03 - Jul 1 by Cooperman

We only sign great players, it's just that some of them then turn shite.

The La Liga Times‏ @TheLaLigaTimes 2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @TheLaLigaTimes
However, according to Diario AS, Atlético have made an offer of £13m as the Madrid giants look to poach Mesa from Swansea. #Atletico

lets just hope this is b/s and mesa will be signed by the swans

[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 20:15]
Roque Mesa on 20:26 - Jul 1 with 2435 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Roque Mesa on 19:05 - Jul 1 by Jack123

lol I saw la liga times, not many followers, but i hope this is true.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 19:08]

They don't know anything, and they are hedging their bets.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Roque Mesa on 20:27 - Jul 1 with 2423 viewsburty

Get this guy ASAP.
Roque Mesa on 20:33 - Jul 1 with 2400 viewsunion_jack

Roque Mesa on 20:27 - Jul 1 by burty

Get this guy ASAP.

I don't think it's that easy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024