Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) 19:53 - Mar 20 with 16108 viewsSheffdale

Knott in for Inman. Only change from Saturday. Early goal Dale please!
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 21:51 - Mar 20 with 3165 viewsSheffdale

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 21:46 - Mar 20 by sweetcorn

We are utter w@nk!!

Callum camps is the worst player on form in our side, he shouldnt play next game 100%, did he complete a forward pass all night?

Inman, get him outman, hes gash and offers nothing.

I have no doubt in my mind we are down at this point, cant wait for the optimistic brigade who got excited about 2 wins which arent the norm put their spin on this..

Wtf has dobre got to do to start a game, we’re w@nk and he at least looks dangerous
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 21:47]

I would have thought that even the most optimistic of supporters will struggle to look on the bright side after tonight's result. Keep on fighting I guess - and shake up the personnel. Dobre did sound as though he made things happen.
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:01 - Mar 20 with 3015 viewsRooleyblue

Tonight our tactics were abysmal... Let's keep chipping the ball into the box at every opportunity....no idea, no width, no one attacking the box (until Dobrev came on) utter rubbish. Should have stayed with the sand pit Keith because we can't play football on grass with those tactics.
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:01 - Mar 20 with 3010 viewssweetcorn

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 21:51 - Mar 20 by Sheffdale

I would have thought that even the most optimistic of supporters will struggle to look on the bright side after tonight's result. Keep on fighting I guess - and shake up the personnel. Dobre did sound as though he made things happen.

I’ll write the line i’ll see tonight.. “if we win our 3 games in hand we will be out of the relegation zone”

Here’s the sticking point though, we wont win those 3 games

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:01 - Mar 20 with 3005 viewsrochdaleriddler

He showed flashes and tried

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:03 - Mar 20 with 2979 viewsShun

Absolutely diabolical performance. Fleetwood were a terrible side but were worthy winners tonight. That’s the worst we’ve played all season and we just absolutely don’t have a clue. The reasons the fans like Dobre is because he doesn’t really have a clue either, he just gets the ball and runs towards goal, which is a lot more than anyone else did tonight.

These three home games were supposed to be another step in our great escape, but a return of 2 points and 1 goal against 1 average side and 2 terrible sides is utterly embarrassing.

What an utterly sh1t couple of days for the club.

I feel like I’m an optimistic fan but even I’m saying we’re gone now. At least go out with a fight and not a whimper like tonight.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 22:04]
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:04 - Mar 20 with 2943 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:03 - Mar 20 by Shun

Absolutely diabolical performance. Fleetwood were a terrible side but were worthy winners tonight. That’s the worst we’ve played all season and we just absolutely don’t have a clue. The reasons the fans like Dobre is because he doesn’t really have a clue either, he just gets the ball and runs towards goal, which is a lot more than anyone else did tonight.

These three home games were supposed to be another step in our great escape, but a return of 2 points and 1 goal against 1 average side and 2 terrible sides is utterly embarrassing.

I feel like I’m an optimistic fan but even I’m saying we’re gone now. At least go out with a fight and not a whimper like tonight.

I don't like him because he doesn't have a clue, I like him because he tries to make things happen.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:18 - Mar 20 with 2734 viewsSandyDrum

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:03 - Mar 20 by Shun

Be careful Shun, you might beat my 11 down votes!!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:20 - Mar 20 with 2697 viewsShun

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:04 - Mar 20 by rochdaleriddler

I don't like him because he doesn't have a clue, I like him because he tries to make things happen.

He does, but he’s very much a wild maverick player. He just runs without having an end-game in mind. And as much as I disagree with Hill’s decision to limit his game time it’s pretty clear what his reasoning is - he goes on wild runs across the whole pitch and just leaves whole spaces exposed behind him. Again, I’m not slating him because he did more than anyone else tonight!
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:20 - Mar 20 with 2691 viewsSwissdale

Jesus Christ that was bad. Misery compounded by what’s likely to be the loss of cannon for the rest of the season.

Not going to pick the bones out of the performance but here’s what I’d like to see for Saturday.

1 Rafferty back in a right back. Wiseman puts in the effort but his crossing is way off, nowhere near as effective going forward.
2 Dobre in midfield. Only player who showed any sort of creativity / attacking intent in the second half today.
3 Stop telling the centre halfs to endlessly ping 50 yard cross field balls to player 1ft smaller than the defenders marking them.
4 Try to keep the ball on the ground and attack centrally. Sick and bloody tired of focusing all of our attacks down the wing that end without a shot.

I fear it’s all futile at this point. We are down
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:20 - Mar 20 with 2687 viewssandy_dale

He’s already spurting the usual tripe about anxiety. Just admit the team is sh!te and be on with it
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:23 - Mar 20 with 2628 viewsDaleFan7

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:20 - Mar 20 by sandy_dale

He’s already spurting the usual tripe about anxiety. Just admit the team is sh!te and be on with it

Never his fault, always the fans. Despite him never changing the team or subs he makes.

Where is Rathbone, Gillam etc? Can't be any worse than what we're seeing now. What's the point in loaning Hart?

He really does think he's god and irreplaceable. He's really not.
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:23 - Mar 20 with 2621 viewssweetcorn

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:20 - Mar 20 by Swissdale

Jesus Christ that was bad. Misery compounded by what’s likely to be the loss of cannon for the rest of the season.

Not going to pick the bones out of the performance but here’s what I’d like to see for Saturday.

1 Rafferty back in a right back. Wiseman puts in the effort but his crossing is way off, nowhere near as effective going forward.
2 Dobre in midfield. Only player who showed any sort of creativity / attacking intent in the second half today.
3 Stop telling the centre halfs to endlessly ping 50 yard cross field balls to player 1ft smaller than the defenders marking them.
4 Try to keep the ball on the ground and attack centrally. Sick and bloody tired of focusing all of our attacks down the wing that end without a shot.

I fear it’s all futile at this point. We are down

What are you baseing cannon being out for the season on? It looked like a head injury, he could just have concussion for all we know..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:25 - Mar 20 with 2591 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:23 - Mar 20 by sweetcorn

What are you baseing cannon being out for the season on? It looked like a head injury, he could just have concussion for all we know..

Looked like a cheekbone injury to me

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:26 - Mar 20 with 2572 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:25 - Mar 20 by rochdaleriddler

Looked like a cheekbone injury to me

6 points from safety , 1 game in hand...........

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:27 - Mar 20 with 2561 viewsSwissdale

His reaction looked quite bad, also heard a crack from the collosion. Hilly mentioned in his GMR interview it’s a suspected fractured cheekbone.
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:29 - Mar 20 with 2524 viewsSaxonDale

Unfortunately Hilly has said post-match that he suspects Cannon will miss the rest of the season with a fractured cheekbone.
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:30 - Mar 20 with 2494 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Fractured cheekbone. That`s why his legs went when he tried to stand.
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:43 - Mar 20 with 2366 viewsJimmyRustler

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:30 - Mar 20 by RooleyMoorBlue

Fractured cheekbone. That`s why his legs went when he tried to stand.

It must have been a different song in my day.. 'The cheekbone's connected to the....leeeegs'' doesn't quite have to same ring to it, in any case, we looked miles worse when Cannon came off (didn't think that was possible but there we are)
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:50 - Mar 20 with 2292 viewsDaleiLama

If tonight's game was a statement game, the statement we made is we aren't good enough based on that performance. Almost completely devoid of ideas and confidence. How can we compete with Millwall and Spurs and beat the former yet turn in a display like that?

I'm normally an optimist, but I can see no way back from here. We don't need a spark, we need 1.21 GigaWatts. I'm afraid it's back to (L2 in) the future.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 22:57]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 23:02 - Mar 20 with 2184 viewsNinco

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 22:29 - Mar 20 by SaxonDale

Unfortunately Hilly has said post-match that he suspects Cannon will miss the rest of the season with a fractured cheekbone.

If that ambulance blue lighting it in to the car park at the end of the match was for Cannon, the NHS must be in an even worse state that I thought. Forty minutes to get to the stadium at this time of night when there's nothing on the road.
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 23:11 - Mar 20 with 2100 viewsJimmyRustler

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 23:02 - Mar 20 by Ninco

If that ambulance blue lighting it in to the car park at the end of the match was for Cannon, the NHS must be in an even worse state that I thought. Forty minutes to get to the stadium at this time of night when there's nothing on the road.

That was for the bloke who fainted in Pearl Street after seeing Hendo jump for a header
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 23:13 - Mar 20 with 2084 viewsrochdalefan9

Well I couldnt believe it when my husband came home tonight and said we are still staying up............not sure which planet he is on but i told him he must be the only person who believes it but then he said this is just typical Dale.......we do well against teams like Walsall and Rothy but when we play teams down the wrong end we struggle.
Hope this helps cheer us all up a little!
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 23:53 - Mar 20 with 1929 viewskiwidale

someone said its not a must win game it must be great to be delusional

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 23:54 - Mar 20 with 1926 viewsShun

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 23:02 - Mar 20 by Ninco

Not to get on my NHS high horse or anything, and sorry to detract from the thread, but I just felt the need to clarify. If that ambulance was for Cannon (we don't know whether it was, as there was a man in the Sandy Lane taken away by the St.Johns crew earlier in the match too) then the ambulance will have taken however long it deemed necessary depending on the gravity of the injury/illness. A fractured cheek bone is painful but ultimately not life-threatening, so other call-outs are given priority. If it had been a cardiac arrest, for example, the ambulance would have been there in a few minutes.
Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 00:07 - Mar 21 with 1896 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Fleetwood (h) on 23:54 - Mar 20 by Shun

Not to get on my NHS high horse or anything, and sorry to detract from the thread, but I just felt the need to clarify. If that ambulance was for Cannon (we don't know whether it was, as there was a man in the Sandy Lane taken away by the St.Johns crew earlier in the match too) then the ambulance will have taken however long it deemed necessary depending on the gravity of the injury/illness. A fractured cheek bone is painful but ultimately not life-threatening, so other call-outs are given priority. If it had been a cardiac arrest, for example, the ambulance would have been there in a few minutes.

Shedding light into the gloom of ignorance is always good to read, especially after a gloomy night at the COA, which i'll consider myself fortunate to have missed

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024