Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
radio bolton. 19:27 - Feb 11 with 104797 viewssince58

wtf is going on. last time I looked they were bottom of lge 1 yet still tonight they are
the main game lge 2 looms yet STILL they are the main game fookin stinks.
radio bolton. on 22:13 - Mar 3 with 3555 viewsJames1980

radio bolton. on 20:57 - Mar 3 by TVOS1907

He certainly tried to control everyone and everything at the club.

I feel awful for my unwavering support of him now😔

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

radio bolton. on 22:24 - Mar 3 with 3512 viewsTVOS1907

radio bolton. on 22:13 - Mar 3 by James1980

I feel awful for my unwavering support of him now😔

Don't, James.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

radio bolton. on 22:36 - Mar 3 with 3515 viewsJames1980

radio bolton. on 22:24 - Mar 3 by TVOS1907

Don't, James.

Thank you but you get what I mean though

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

radio bolton. on 07:36 - Mar 4 with 3365 viewsEllDale

I see that Bolton's Head of Recruitment has left the club.
The theory amongst Wanderers' fans that I know is that they're planning "managed relegation" by trimming costs now.
Now where have I heard that one before now?
radio bolton. on 11:31 - Mar 4 with 3219 viewsD_Alien

radio bolton. on 07:36 - Mar 4 by EllDale

I see that Bolton's Head of Recruitment has left the club.
The theory amongst Wanderers' fans that I know is that they're planning "managed relegation" by trimming costs now.
Now where have I heard that one before now?

Yes, a familiar line, but they're leaving it a bit late!

Plus there's a much more likely theory, which is that KH wouldn't see any need for a Head of Recruitment, and they've probably clashed

[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 11:38]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

radio bolton. on 12:45 - Mar 4 with 3168 viewsDaleiLama

radio bolton. on 11:31 - Mar 4 by D_Alien

Yes, a familiar line, but they're leaving it a bit late!

Plus there's a much more likely theory, which is that KH wouldn't see any need for a Head of Recruitment, and they've probably clashed

[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 11:38]

I fought the Hill and the ….. Hill won.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

radio bolton. on 16:38 - Mar 4 with 3045 viewsEllDale

Makes you wonder if the former Head of Recruitment was the man behind the signings of Buckley, Bunney, O'Grady and Delaney.
But I think we know the answer to that one.
radio bolton. on 16:40 - Mar 4 with 3038 viewsD_Alien

radio bolton. on 16:38 - Mar 4 by EllDale

Makes you wonder if the former Head of Recruitment was the man behind the signings of Buckley, Bunney, O'Grady and Delaney.
But I think we know the answer to that one.

And Hamilton (loan)
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 16:41]

Login to get fewer ads

radio bolton. on 19:17 - Mar 4 with 2904 viewsThacks_Rabbits

radio bolton. on 16:40 - Mar 4 by D_Alien

And Hamilton (loan)
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 16:41]

Hamilton must be regretting the loan move to them, Bolton fans don’t rate him at all on their site.

I can’t remember us having a manager that was so widely disliked but did so much good here. The nearest is probably Sutton who did a lot to improve the club but talked a lot of shite, he was never really disliked though other than results.

Coleman I assume is not well liked but never achieved anything here, well nothing productive!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

radio bolton. on 19:31 - Mar 4 with 2871 viewsdingdangblue

radio bolton. on 19:17 - Mar 4 by Thacks_Rabbits

Hamilton must be regretting the loan move to them, Bolton fans don’t rate him at all on their site.

I can’t remember us having a manager that was so widely disliked but did so much good here. The nearest is probably Sutton who did a lot to improve the club but talked a lot of shite, he was never really disliked though other than results.

Coleman I assume is not well liked but never achieved anything here, well nothing productive!

Is Hill really widely disliked by Dale fans?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

radio bolton. on 19:41 - Mar 4 with 2864 viewsThacks_Rabbits

radio bolton. on 19:31 - Mar 4 by dingdangblue

Not sure, as I have posted before he was a prick and a bully as a player, his arrogance and them and us approach near the end certainly made him less well thought of, and Bolton fans seem to dislike him already.

I guess sometimes being successful and single minded can make you disliked, I suppose he got away with it when he was successful!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

radio bolton. on 20:34 - Mar 4 with 2824 viewssince58

Whats your opinion ddb.
radio bolton. on 21:13 - Mar 4 with 2760 viewsrochdaleriddler

I think I was in the early wave of Dale fans that grew to really dislike him, I certainly got stick on here when I suggested he should be fired at the start of his downhill slide. I had heated arguments with people in the Sandy when I said I thought he should be sacked , I still think some people think he is the messiah rather than a megalomaniac .

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

radio bolton. on 21:17 - Mar 4 with 2745 viewsD_Alien

radio bolton. on 21:13 - Mar 4 by rochdaleriddler

I think I was in the early wave of Dale fans that grew to really dislike him, I certainly got stick on here when I suggested he should be fired at the start of his downhill slide. I had heated arguments with people in the Sandy when I said I thought he should be sacked , I still think some people think he is the messiah rather than a megalomaniac .

When was the start of his downhill slide?

radio bolton. on 21:26 - Mar 4 with 2719 viewssince58

radio bolton. on 21:17 - Mar 4 by D_Alien

About the start of the 2018 winter Olympic games.
radio bolton. on 21:31 - Mar 4 with 2706 viewsD_Alien

radio bolton. on 21:26 - Mar 4 by since58

About the start of the 2018 winter Olympic games.

We're talking about KH, not Vic Slalom

radio bolton. on 21:44 - Mar 4 with 2676 viewssince58

radio bolton. on 21:31 - Mar 4 by D_Alien

We're talking about KH, not Vic Slalom

Lost in midstream.
radio bolton. on 09:28 - Mar 5 with 2521 viewsAtThePeake

radio bolton. on 19:17 - Mar 4 by Thacks_Rabbits

I wonder how much Hamilton's stock has fallen having been involved with Southend and Bolton this season. Can't be many players in the EFL to have played for two different teams and lost as many games as him this season. Would we be in a better position to go back in for him in the summer, wages permitting?

Tangled up in blue.

radio bolton. on 09:42 - Mar 5 with 2507 viewsEllDale

When he appeared for Bolton at Spotland in January Hamilton played like a man possessed.
Perhaps it was because it was his first game for Wanderers and also due to the fact that it was against us?
He doesn't seem to have had many mentions subsequently however and he faded from the scene at Southend as well after an apparently impressive start.
radio bolton. on 11:52 - Mar 5 with 2435 viewsrochdaleriddler

radio bolton. on 21:17 - Mar 4 by D_Alien

Around the time of my ‘taxi for Hill’ post, which you described as disgraceful and told me to remove it, even though we ‘don’t close posts down’ as you said when I suggested the Bury post had run its course. The point I was trying to make is that it took a lot of time before most people had the view that Hill was no longer a positive presence at the club.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

radio bolton. on 13:26 - Mar 5 with 2351 viewsD_Alien

radio bolton. on 11:52 - Mar 5 by rochdaleriddler

Around the time of my ‘taxi for Hill’ post, which you described as disgraceful and told me to remove it, even though we ‘don’t close posts down’ as you said when I suggested the Bury post had run its course. The point I was trying to make is that it took a lot of time before most people had the view that Hill was no longer a positive presence at the club.

That's odd, because i seem to remember you subsequently apologised for that post, due to being in a state of inebriation

Since that wasn't an uncommon occurence, i offered you the thought that you might do better to remove it. That's got f*ck all to do with closing down posts and rather more to do with helping you save face

[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 13:27]

radio bolton. on 13:35 - Mar 5 with 2332 viewsrochdaleriddler

radio bolton. on 13:26 - Mar 5 by D_Alien

That's odd, because i seem to remember you subsequently apologised for that post, due to being in a state of inebriation

Since that wasn't an uncommon occurence, i offered you the thought that you might do better to remove it. That's got f*ck all to do with closing down posts and rather more to do with helping you save face

[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 13:27]

radio bolton. on 13:41 - Mar 5 with 2326 viewsD_Alien

radio bolton. on 13:35 - Mar 5 by rochdaleriddler

Too right, but didn't realise you did apres ski

radio bolton. on 16:01 - Mar 5 with 2232 viewsEllDale

Radio Bolton are now reporting that the Wanderers are facing a defensive injury crisis ahead of the trip to Wimbledon.
Just when we need them to get a result!
radio bolton. on 16:15 - Mar 5 with 2208 viewsrichfoad32

radio bolton. on 16:01 - Mar 5 by EllDale

Radio Bolton are now reporting that the Wanderers are facing a defensive injury crisis ahead of the trip to Wimbledon.
Just when we need them to get a result!

Surely they can just refuse to play the game?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024