Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion 14:10 - Feb 26 with 42479 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54347/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 12:18 - Mar 1 with 2048 viewsAtThePeake

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 11:59 - Mar 1 by Cedar_Room

on the specific point of whether this is worse than Eyre's team - I posted on another thread a few weeks ago that Eyre was sacked after a run of four wins out of 21 which Chris Dunphy described as "not acceptable”. BBM has had 3 wins in his last 21 games. 4 wins in the last 25 games.
Eyre only led Rochdale to six wins in 27 games. BBM has won 6 in 31 league games.
Now I would still argue the fall from playoff contenders to next to the bottom of the league under Eyre still makes his tenure worse, and BBM started as managing relegation contenders and has continued on that path for 2 years BUT the stats don't lie and this season BBM's record as manager I'm afraid sits amongst the very worst the club has had in recent decades.

Nobody is disputing that it's one of the worst the club has had in recent decades though. Everyone who is watching us and checking our results can see that.

Tangled up in blue.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 12:36 - Mar 1 with 1957 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 11:59 - Mar 1 by Cedar_Room

on the specific point of whether this is worse than Eyre's team - I posted on another thread a few weeks ago that Eyre was sacked after a run of four wins out of 21 which Chris Dunphy described as "not acceptable”. BBM has had 3 wins in his last 21 games. 4 wins in the last 25 games.
Eyre only led Rochdale to six wins in 27 games. BBM has won 6 in 31 league games.
Now I would still argue the fall from playoff contenders to next to the bottom of the league under Eyre still makes his tenure worse, and BBM started as managing relegation contenders and has continued on that path for 2 years BUT the stats don't lie and this season BBM's record as manager I'm afraid sits amongst the very worst the club has had in recent decades.

To be honest Cedar it's like 2 folk comparing who's shit smells better, in reality they are both well....errr shit
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion (n/t) on 13:28 - Mar 1 with 1858 viewsfirgrovedale51

[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 13:28]
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 13:29 - Mar 1 with 1856 viewsfirgrovedale51

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 12:36 - Mar 1 by nordenblue

To be honest Cedar it's like 2 folk comparing who's shit smells better, in reality they are both well....errr shit

You talk shit
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 16:25 - Mar 1 with 1608 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 13:29 - Mar 1 by firgrovedale51

You talk shit

I'm full if it so what else would you expect?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 19:33 - Mar 1 with 1397 viewselectricblue

The cruix of a this is all part of Hills legacy and continues to do with BBM in charge and i cannot see it changing at all this season or next season even if Dale manage to stay up..

Myself i prefer somebody to take over from outside the club, somebody with no connections to the past few seasons of average football that as resembled sunday league...

A strong personality manager who can get that extra 10% from a player but who could that be !
Paul Cook seems to be on the Ipswich short list unless thats the media talking, somebody said Lambert 🤣🤣🤣🤣 really unless he needs a job with the remit to keep Dale up then and maybe then a 2yr deal...
The manager would have to work with the existing coaches or maybe promote somebody from within as his assistant like McShane who by learning from Lambert experience would take over.....
With the season ending in 3months a short £50k deal for somebody decent is worth every penny....
Who is available and hungry to take over and make a difference and a name in Dales history for years to come.

Anyway back to BBM who seems to be one dimensional and stuck in this style of it will win games well this is EFL Lge1 and not spain in the world cup..

And yes i do believe that the club can afford to sack BBM and Riley.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 20:05 - Mar 1 with 1325 viewsfinberty

The photo at the head of this thread is clearly a fake.

After all, it shows a man in a Dale shirt apparently shooting with some accuracy and power, with an array of opposition defenders at sixes and sevens.

I've heard of such things happening. Not recently, alas.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 20:12 - Mar 1 with 1303 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 20:05 - Mar 1 by finberty

The photo at the head of this thread is clearly a fake.

After all, it shows a man in a Dale shirt apparently shooting with some accuracy and power, with an array of opposition defenders at sixes and sevens.

I've heard of such things happening. Not recently, alas.

We lost that game as well.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 21:14 - Mar 1 with 1207 viewsQuigley_dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 20:12 - Mar 1 by TVOS1907

We lost that game as well.

His final appearance for us also.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 23:32 - Mar 1 with 1047 viewsJimmyRustler

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 21:14 - Mar 1 by Quigley_dale

His final appearance for us also.

I like to think I’m quite fair minded but I struggle to understand why anyone would want to stick with BBM at this point. The stats regarding our home form are vomit inducing, the team looks demotivated and disinterested and the football is amongst some of the worst I’ve seen (and believe me, I’ve seen some dross supporting this club).

There was always an argument to stick with KH if we ever got relegated to League 2 as he had experience of success in that division. There’s absolutely nothing similar for BBM to fall back on in that regard. The worst thing is that it doesn’t appear that he’s learning at all and we simply keep making the same mistakes over and over again (insert definition of insanity here as it seems to be trendy at the moment).

Even more worryingly, he hasn’t learned from his predecessor when it comes to alienating the fans. The post match diatribe is too much to take at this point. As I’ve said previously, he’s either being disingenuous and thinks we will swallow any old shite or he’s genuinely deluded. I’m not sure which of those two is more desirable but either way, both disqualify for him for being the right man to lead the club in the future (IMHO)
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 18:24 - Mar 2 with 801 viewssweetcorn

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 07:40 - Feb 28 by inthenet

If this regime allow anymore of this garbage, they are all deluded....make the change now or you can kiss your loyal fans goodbye ,and will not come back
What a utter shambles we are !

Aye very loyal if a few bad results turns you away from the team forever.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 18:43 - Mar 2 with 765 viewsblackdogblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 18:24 - Mar 2 by sweetcorn

Aye very loyal if a few bad results turns you away from the team forever.

You been self isolating? Not seen u pop in a long time

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Burton Albion on 20:33 - Mar 2 with 663 viewssweetcorn

Just don't have the same interest in the game when I'm watching turgid football via a shit camera angle, with shit commentary on ifollow.

I don't think I've finished a Dale game in about 2 months it's that bad.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024