Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury 18:25 - Mar 8 with 42149 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/


If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
0
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:48 - Mar 9 with 3998 viewsTomRAFC

Perhaps trying to keep the score down prior to the fans forum?

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

0
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:48 - Mar 9 with 3968 viewsShun

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:27 - Mar 9 by AtThePeake

I think it'll still be 4-4-2.

Bazunu
McLaughlin - Osho - McShane - Roberts
Grant - Shaugnessy - O'Connell - Keohane
Done - Humphrys


Please not Roberts at left-back, he's been terrible every time he's played there!
1
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:48 - Mar 9 with 3998 views1949er

Surprised to see Morley dropped to the bench.
Not before time only time will tell.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

0
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:49 - Mar 9 with 3979 viewsIOMDale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:46 - Mar 9 by kel

What minute are we having for first goal conceded then?

I’ll go 9th.


I’m feeling optimistic - 37th.
0
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:54 - Mar 9 with 3882 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:46 - Mar 9 by kel

What minute are we having for first goal conceded then?

I’ll go 9th.


Ebanks-Landell from their 1st corner.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

0
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:55 - Mar 9 with 3904 viewsfinberty

Fine picture of Harry Markle accompanying the team sheet there.

I fear jetlag, if I've understood events correctly.
0
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:03 - Mar 9 with 3794 viewsjudd

First gorl for them off a corner ball 17th minute

Poll: What is it to be then?

2
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:11 - Mar 9 with 3674 viewsncfc_chalky

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:46 - Mar 9 by kel

What minute are we having for first goal conceded then?

I’ll go 9th.


I'm going for a draw again,Dales luck has to change some time so concede on 10 min and level on 50 min

UTD

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

0
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:11 - Mar 9 with 3667 viewstodmordendale

A good win may see us out of the bottom 4. We will be in control and The team can look forward to the rest of the season despite a good week in training but the cones won again.
C’mon Dale
0
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:16 - Mar 9 with 3584 viewskel

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:03 - Mar 9 by judd

First gorl for them off a corner ball 17th minute


Followed by a yeller card?

Anyone seen ‘Trev’? Is he off playing golf with Duffy?

1
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:20 - Mar 9 with 3507 viewstony_roch975

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:46 - Mar 9 by kel

What minute are we having for first goal conceded then?

I’ll go 9th.


wrong

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

0
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:22 - Mar 9 with 3473 viewsoff2div1

Dale started brightly
3
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:23 - Mar 9 with 3436 viewskel

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:20 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975

wrong


I’m sure it won’t be the last time.

Anyone seen ‘Trev’? Is he off playing golf with Duffy?

0
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:24 - Mar 9 with 3427 viewstony_roch975

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 18:47 - Mar 9 by Sandyman

3rd


wrong

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

1
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:28 - Mar 9 with 3306 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:24 - Mar 9 by tony_roch975

wrong


Decent start & a great chance when Done rounded the keeper & put it in to Humphries. Lack of a recent goal has left Humphries short of confidence I think because he should have put that away.

edit. Just seen the replay and looks an even worse miss !! great lay off by Done
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 19:31]
1
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:29 - Mar 9 with 3286 viewsncfc_chalky

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:11 - Mar 9 by ncfc_chalky

I'm going for a draw again,Dales luck has to change some time so concede on 10 min and level on 50 min

UTD


I've just noticed that I forecasted that the first goal would be scored in the 10th minute not realising that I posted it at 19.11,I thought that it was a 19.45 ko tbh

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

1
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:32 - Mar 9 with 3218 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:29 - Mar 9 by ncfc_chalky

I've just noticed that I forecasted that the first goal would be scored in the 10th minute not realising that I posted it at 19.11,I thought that it was a 19.45 ko tbh


You haven't poured all three into one big glass, have you?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

1
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:32 - Mar 9 with 3209 viewskel

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:03 - Mar 9 by judd

First gorl for them off a corner ball 17th minute


wrong

Anyone seen ‘Trev’? Is he off playing golf with Duffy?

1
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:33 - Mar 9 with 3194 viewsdawlishdale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:32 - Mar 9 by D_Alien

You haven't poured all three into one big glass, have you?


Wrong !!


Oops...sorry... correct. An old seafaring way of drinking.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 19:37]
6
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:37 - Mar 9 with 3088 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:33 - Mar 9 by dawlishdale

Wrong !!


Oops...sorry... correct. An old seafaring way of drinking.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 19:37]


Yes, it's a shanty

Poll: What is it to be then?

2
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:38 - Mar 9 with 3060 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:37 - Mar 9 by judd

Yes, it's a shanty


Ahhh I sea..
1
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:40 - Mar 9 with 3050 viewsQuigley_dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:37 - Mar 9 by judd

Yes, it's a shanty


Thought he was TeeTowtal
2
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:41 - Mar 9 with 3016 viewsDaleFan7

Wigan and Bristol Rovers both winning. We really need to start taking chances.
1
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:41 - Mar 9 with 3011 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:40 - Mar 9 by Quigley_dale

Thought he was TeeTowtal


Isn't it Teatoetal?

Poll: What is it to be then?

3
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:43 - Mar 9 with 2990 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 19:33 - Mar 9 by dawlishdale

Wrong !!


Oops...sorry... correct. An old seafaring way of drinking.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 19:37]


It's a rum do, whatever the wright's or wrongs

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026