Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) 14:11 - Feb 5 with 22285 viewstraininvain

Looks like I’m all alone on here today as everyone’s gone to Peterborough!

Strong starting 11 balanced with resting some keys players. I’m happy with the team and pleased to see Willock, Barbet, Field and Adomah rested ahead of Middlesbrough.

[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 14:14]
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:17 - Feb 5 with 5196 viewsWren67

Well am in Huddersfield and I did think about going to the Hudd - Barns match but its raining here and cold so am staying put.

3-1 Rssssssssssss.

Charlie, Chair, Amos
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:17 - Feb 5 with 5193 viewsTonto

Nobody here but us chickens

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:23 - Feb 5 with 5103 viewsBlackCrowe

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:17 - Feb 5 by Tonto

Nobody here but us chickens

Any vaguely reliable streams gratefully received.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:24 - Feb 5 with 5095 viewscolinallcars

Didn't think Wallace would play. We'll have too much for this lot.
3-1 to us.
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:24 - Feb 5 with 5083 viewsqueensparker

No Barbet! Still if anyone deserves a rest
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:24 - Feb 5 with 5078 viewsWren67

Waw what a team. Warbs is seriously determined to win this one.
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:26 - Feb 5 with 5056 viewsPerthRs

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:23 - Feb 5 by BlackCrowe

Any vaguely reliable streams gratefully received.

Check out the Australian message on here and see the comments I’ve got it on ESPN+
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:26 - Feb 5 with 5052 viewsGreenbay

You're not alone traininvain!
It's called the 'silent' majority.
3-1 to us.
Login to get fewer ads

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:27 - Feb 5 with 5036 viewsWren67

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:24 - Feb 5 by colinallcars

Didn't think Wallace would play. We'll have too much for this lot.
3-1 to us.

Didnt think Wallace or Johansen would play
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:27 - Feb 5 with 5019 viewstraininvain

Ok I’ll leave the lights on! 2-0 rangers win. Chair back with a bang.
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:28 - Feb 5 with 5014 viewsQPR_Jim

Yeah, strong team. I was looking for a match thread to see what the reaction to the team was but didn't want to start one in case we lost and I got the blame for it.
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:29 - Feb 5 with 4995 viewsdublinr

Is field injured?

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:30 - Feb 5 with 4967 viewsFrankRightguard

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:29 - Feb 5 by dublinr

Is field injured?

Rested with Willock
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:32 - Feb 5 with 4945 viewsfrancisbowles

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:29 - Feb 5 by dublinr

Is field injured?

I don't know but I thought we were allowed nine on the bench and we seem to have gone with eight. No Willock or Field, worrying.
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:33 - Feb 5 with 4923 viewsOldPedro

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:28 - Feb 5 by QPR_Jim

Yeah, strong team. I was looking for a match thread to see what the reaction to the team was but didn't want to start one in case we lost and I got the blame for it.

Same here!!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:37 - Feb 5 with 4862 viewsDylanP

Looks like HesGoal is going to have the game. I've always had good luck with them

http://www.hesgoal.com/

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:46 - Feb 5 with 4749 viewsBoston

Posh 0. Rangers 2

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:47 - Feb 5 with 4739 viewstraininvain

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:32 - Feb 5 by francisbowles

I don't know but I thought we were allowed nine on the bench and we seem to have gone with eight. No Willock or Field, worrying.

Not worrying. Pretty sure they’ve been given the weekend off to recuperate which is a lot better than making them travel as part of the squad, sit on the bench etc. Good management.
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:58 - Feb 5 with 4634 viewsConorM1882

Those new training tops are nice!
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:59 - Feb 5 with 4615 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:26 - Feb 5 by Greenbay

You're not alone traininvain!
It's called the 'silent' majority.
3-1 to us.

Are you actually from GreenBay WI or just a cool name
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 15:02 - Feb 5 with 4580 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:46 - Feb 5 by Boston

Posh 0. Rangers 2

We got our Armageddon snow this week Boston at least 10 probably closer to 12 .No wife jokes please haha
QPR- 3 Peterborough- 0
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 15:05 - Feb 5 with 4515 viewsHarbour

1-2 rangers chair and dykes to score coyrs
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 15:11 - Feb 5 with 4376 viewsGreenbay

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 14:59 - Feb 5 by CLAREMAN1995

Are you actually from GreenBay WI or just a cool name

Both Wisconsin and UK and a cool name!
Now back to the match!
We've started well.
Lots of possession.
Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 15:17 - Feb 5 with 4151 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My stream is waaaaay behind.

We're still playing the league match!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Will the last one out the door turn off the lights (Peterborough match thread) on 15:17 - Feb 5 with 4150 viewsClive_Anderson

Since when do this lot play in light blue?

Shades of 90s Man City and Jamie Pollock.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024