Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a 12:37 - Mar 15 with 11864 viewsCorbyQPR

Chel£$a want the tie played behind closed doors as it not fair hahahahahahahahahahahahah
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 12:37]
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 18:50 - Mar 15 with 2055 viewsMrSheen

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 18:47 - Mar 15 by enfieldargh

dont want to cast aspersions towards the Candy Bros but property dealers in Chelsea who are lifelong Chelsea supporters, surely there could be possible links to Abramovitch?

Qatari funded apparently. So that’s all right then.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 19:19 - Mar 15 with 1989 viewswelwynranger

Just seen ex Scum player Paul Cannoville moaning about the way the fans are being treated .
This surely can't be the same Paul Cannerville that had monkey chants and banana skins thryown at him by these same fans
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 19:28 - Mar 15 with 1931 viewsDavieQPR

Just let any Chelsea fans that are on their register pre Abrahamovic buy non transferable tickets and get rid of the glory hunter ones.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 19:55 - Mar 15 with 1852 viewsdenhamhoop2

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:59 - Mar 15 by toboboly

Hehehehehehehehe. Good ol' Gibson

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/a-statement-from-middlesbrough-fc

So by Chelscums viewpoint to keep things fair all their future games behind closed doors especially their home games
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:13 - Mar 15 with 1830 viewsMrSheen

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 19:19 - Mar 15 by welwynranger

Just seen ex Scum player Paul Cannoville moaning about the way the fans are being treated .
This surely can't be the same Paul Cannerville that had monkey chants and banana skins thryown at him by these same fans

St Patrick of Nevin keeping the chain link snugly wedged in his bum crack. Roman’s a lovely humble guy, I know worse things happen in Ukraine, and the wage bill is £28m a week, but they’re not all earning millions, so many are on much less and at risk of losing their jobs (eg P Nevin), it’s been a great ride, but we’ll bounce back somehow, how could we not with so many wonderful people pulling for the club (eg P Nevin), etc, etc.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:17 - Mar 15 with 1820 viewsNorthernr

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:13 - Mar 15 by MrSheen

St Patrick of Nevin keeping the chain link snugly wedged in his bum crack. Roman’s a lovely humble guy, I know worse things happen in Ukraine, and the wage bill is £28m a week, but they’re not all earning millions, so many are on much less and at risk of losing their jobs (eg P Nevin), it’s been a great ride, but we’ll bounce back somehow, how could we not with so many wonderful people pulling for the club (eg P Nevin), etc, etc.

Made this point about him before. Brilliant, intelligent, erudite pundit, until it comes to anything to do with Chelsea at which point he becomes a dribbling moron. His defence of "JT" told you everything you needed to know.

Chelsea could start executing people in the centre circle and Nevin would have a thinkpiece in some broadsheet pondering "did the bitches deserve it?".
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:27 - Mar 15 with 1792 viewsRanger_Things

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:18 - Mar 15 by HAYESBOY

F U C K EM!

Yep, cheeky c unts. They should have their ill gotten trophies expunged from the record, like cycling did with Lance Armstrong.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:37 - Mar 15 with 1743 viewsted_hendrix

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:13 - Mar 15 by MrSheen

The little midget bastard could do well taking in a couple of Ukrainian orphans who's parents have been murdered.

*wonderful people pulling for the club*

Get fcked.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:42 - Mar 15 with 1723 viewsMrSheen

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:37 - Mar 15 by ted_hendrix

The little midget bastard could do well taking in a couple of Ukrainian orphans who's parents have been murdered.

*wonderful people pulling for the club*

Get fcked.

To be fair Ted, that was poetic licence on my part!
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 21:23 - Mar 15 with 1641 viewsGloryHunter

I know Chelsea aren't allowed to sell anything, but is there any reason why Boro couldn't sell tickets on the gate to Chelsea fans? Then Boro would get some extra revenue - (although I realise FA Cup rules mean it has to be shared with the visiting club).
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 21:30 - Mar 15 with 1608 viewsstowmarketrange

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 21:23 - Mar 15 by GloryHunter

I know Chelsea aren't allowed to sell anything, but is there any reason why Boro couldn't sell tickets on the gate to Chelsea fans? Then Boro would get some extra revenue - (although I realise FA Cup rules mean it has to be shared with the visiting club).

What happens if more Chelshite fans turn up than are allowed in?Its a recipe for chaos unfortunately,and therefore a non starter.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:09 - Mar 15 with 1524 viewstoboboly

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 21:30 - Mar 15 by stowmarketrange

What happens if more Chelshite fans turn up than are allowed in?Its a recipe for chaos unfortunately,and therefore a non starter.

Burn them at the stake?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:14 - Mar 15 with 1511 viewsgobbles

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 16:15 - Mar 15 by Juzzie

In regards to any notion from anyone who thinks the fans are getting punished...... those same 'poor' fans have been absolutely lapping it up (and giving it large) about all their success the last 19 years. Success built on national theft, greed, money laundering and god knows what else leading up to cities being flattened and thousands dying, tens/hundreds of thousands homeless, displaced and worst of all, possible nuclear fkin' war. I heard the Hampton waterworks warning siren go off this morning [testing] and absolutely shat my pants before I remembered what it was.

Poor fans? F**k each and every single one of them who thinks the have been hard done by. Cnts.

Well said
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a (n/t) (n/t) on 22:17 - Mar 15 with 1502 viewsgobbles

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 21:30 - Mar 15 by stowmarketrange

[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 22:23]
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:22 - Mar 15 with 1486 viewsgobbles

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:56 - Mar 15 by daveB

sadly no chance, they will just get bought by some other billionaire and carry on as normal, hopefully this time they get one that wants their money back in the end

I don't know about this. All these American billionaires are in it to make a profit, the exact opposite of what Abramovich was doing. They are not going to want to fork out £2 billion for a company that loses £100 million a year. Where's the profit?
I just feel Abramovich will be hanging in for a sale that sees the money put in an escrow account. Don't know if the government would agree to that. Maybe these potential buyers are just hoping Abramovich will write off everything and they can get the club dirt cheap.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 22:34]
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:23 - Mar 15 with 1484 viewsted_hendrix

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:42 - Mar 15 by MrSheen

To be fair Ted, that was poetic licence on my part!

Put my big foot in it again,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:31 - Mar 15 with 1452 viewsDWQPR

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:22 - Mar 15 by gobbles

I don't know about this. All these American billionaires are in it to make a profit, the exact opposite of what Abramovich was doing. They are not going to want to fork out £2 billion for a company that loses £100 million a year. Where's the profit?
I just feel Abramovich will be hanging in for a sale that sees the money put in an escrow account. Don't know if the government would agree to that. Maybe these potential buyers are just hoping Abramovich will write off everything and they can get the club dirt cheap.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 22:34]

Exactly. The Russian tea leaf only bought the club in the first place as some sort of protection guarantee to make him ‘high profile’ and not end up the same way as the Russian politician that he may or may not have been involved with in 2002 who got his head pumped with lead. And to maintain that high profile bank rolled the filth with extraordinary amounts of laundered cash. For me Mike Ashley as the Geordies suggested at the weekend would be the perfect fit. Sports Direct Bridge anyone?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:33 - Mar 15 with 1447 viewsMrSheen

If they’re looking for a tycoon with the club’s best interests at heart to take over, who better than the discount tyre king, Jason Marriner.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:39 - Mar 15 with 1430 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 19:19 - Mar 15 by welwynranger

…and who played in that game at Bolton - which they won to avoid relegation to the third tier in late 70s/early 80s - who when the players threw their shirts into the crowd after the game, had his thrown back. Repeatedly!

Fcuk ‘em.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:51 - Mar 15 with 1415 viewsDannyPaddox

Just as a historical footnote most Middlesbrough fans I’ve met of a certain age have always had a particular dislike of Chelsea. Probably why I get on with them. Goes back to a relegation/ promotion play-off in the late 80s. The second leg was at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea got relegated and in true fashion at the end of the game the classy Chels fans stormed the pitch and pelted the held-in away fans with whatever they had available to throw. As well as many Boro fans getting injured, Chelsea football club was fined, the ground was closed for the opening matches of the next season, and the relegation/ promotion play-off format was scrapped.

Obviously not connected but it feels like karma Boro have taken the opportunity via the chairman to publicly let Chelsea know (in a different context) what a despicable football they still are.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 01:37 - Mar 16 with 1282 viewsBoston

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:51 - Mar 15 by DannyPaddox

Just as a historical footnote most Middlesbrough fans I’ve met of a certain age have always had a particular dislike of Chelsea. Probably why I get on with them. Goes back to a relegation/ promotion play-off in the late 80s. The second leg was at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea got relegated and in true fashion at the end of the game the classy Chels fans stormed the pitch and pelted the held-in away fans with whatever they had available to throw. As well as many Boro fans getting injured, Chelsea football club was fined, the ground was closed for the opening matches of the next season, and the relegation/ promotion play-off format was scrapped.

Obviously not connected but it feels like karma Boro have taken the opportunity via the chairman to publicly let Chelsea know (in a different context) what a despicable football they still are.

Most Boro fans of that age group ain't exactly keen on QPR come to that, after the battle on the Goldhawk Rd.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 1:38]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 03:11 - Mar 16 with 1246 viewsSydneyRs

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 22:51 - Mar 15 by DannyPaddox

I was in the away end at this game, having attended purely to gloat at Chelsea being relegated. The only time I saw anything like an atmosphere there, as around 40k turned up (was probably around half that at the QPR games I attended there) including maybe 6k Boro.

The scenes at the end were disgraceful and far worse than the youtube video suggests. Chelsea were 2-0 down from the first leg and won 1-0, so were relegated and Boro promoted (the original playoffs involved a team from the top division playing teams from the second division).

Chelsea fans invaded the pitch at the end of the game and were trying to get at the celebrating Boro end. For once there was advantage in the away end being approx 2 miles from the pitch, meaning not many Chelsea could get close, although I was towards the back of the away end so am not sure how much the front was affected. So the Chelsea fans turned on the police. Particularly in the benches down the right hand side looking from the away end. All hell broke loose in there for a while. We were kept in for ages until they were cleared.

Still, they were relegated. Which was nice.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 03:40 - Mar 16 with 1239 viewsbob566

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:17 - Mar 15 by Northernr

Made this point about him before. Brilliant, intelligent, erudite pundit, until it comes to anything to do with Chelsea at which point he becomes a dribbling moron. His defence of "JT" told you everything you needed to know.

Chelsea could start executing people in the centre circle and Nevin would have a thinkpiece in some broadsheet pondering "did the bitches deserve it?".

Yeah he's on an Irish radio station called newstalk. He's excellent until it comes to Chelsea.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 07:33 - Mar 16 with 1111 viewseastside_r

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 20:17 - Mar 15 by Northernr

And naebody likes a turncoat.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 07:42 - Mar 16 with 1088 viewsNorthernr

God they're being such shithouses about this and I'm absolutely here for it.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024