Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair 14:51 - Oct 24 with 8580 viewsQPRMendoza

West London Sport have the following rumor published about Chair:

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/aston-villa-linked-with-move-for-qpr-star-fo

Hopefully Football Insider is just a click bait site .... Still with the form he has been showing it would not be surprising.
Chair on 10:45 - Oct 25 with 2561 viewsstantheman10

I'd say Chair is more likely to go before Willock considering the latters injury problems. Prem clubs will be more reluctant to sign him and the injuries will also keep his price fairly low.
Chair will also be at the world cup and if he plays and shines in that then we will be getting plenty of interest in him
Chair on 10:59 - Oct 25 with 2482 viewsE17hoop

Chair on 14:55 - Oct 24 by Match82

Who knows. Their own disclaimer at the end that we have their player on loan and it's common to have scouts go and watch is a big flag that this is made up nonsense, as well as the fact that they don't actually have a manager

That last paragraph:
It is standard practice for scouts to watch players from their club when they are on loan elsewhere.

I think that's WLS pointing out the story is a pile of click baity crap from somewhere else.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Chair on 12:22 - Oct 25 with 2349 viewsHAYESBOY

20m at least.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Chair on 12:27 - Oct 25 with 2334 viewsMonkey_Roots

I guess the better you do as a club, the more these rumours begin to do the rounds.

We've just forgotten that feeling of having your manager and players sought after.

Its great in a way, it shows we're doing something right, but we have just got to hope that we're filling the heads of those sought after with enough of a carrot to stay - they will if they believe in the mission.

January will be very stressful.

I realise that we are a selling club, but if we truly do believe in Mick and these players enough to want to go on a journey back to the premier league, then we need to keep these players, not cash in on them - that will surely derail any promotion push, and illustrate to Mick and the players that we lack ambition... then there'll be nothing to stop them jumping at the next offer.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2022 12:30]
Chair on 12:27 - Oct 25 with 2333 viewskensalriser

Have to say I love the guy. Turning into my favourite player since Taarabt.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Chair on 12:36 - Oct 25 with 2291 viewsHastings_Hoops

Chair on 10:15 - Oct 25 by PunteR

I think id like to keep Chair and sell Willock.

Point is that if we can’t lock Willock in for a longer contract in January (some money needed to do so) we will lose him AND Chair at a fraction of their actual value.

Chair has a longer contract, therefore sell Chair & lock Willock in to sell him for his full value at the right time.
Chair on 13:15 - Oct 25 with 2201 viewsPunteR

Chair on 10:44 - Oct 25 by ngbqpr

That last line. Stop it.

Consider a word said to myself.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Chair on 13:16 - Oct 25 with 2196 viewsPunteR

Chair on 12:36 - Oct 25 by Hastings_Hoops

Point is that if we can’t lock Willock in for a longer contract in January (some money needed to do so) we will lose him AND Chair at a fraction of their actual value.

Chair has a longer contract, therefore sell Chair & lock Willock in to sell him for his full value at the right time.

Sell them both..? !!!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Chair on 14:09 - Oct 25 with 2069 viewsWestbourneR

Willock is a 20mill plus player. The whole package.

Realistically Chair would be sold for anything over £8million.

He's got great attitude, a brilliant engine and he scores and creates. But ultimately his isn't quick over distance and he's incredibly one footed. They're major barriers to entry for the Prem.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Chair on 14:47 - Oct 25 with 2001 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Chair on 14:09 - Oct 25 by WestbourneR

He's got great attitude, a brilliant engine and he scores and creates. But ultimately his isn't quick over distance and he's incredibly one footed. They're major barriers to entry for the Prem.

I don’t think he’s one-footed. If you look at a player like Olise at Palace, now that’s one-footed.

Chair does loads of things on his left side. Too many for me!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Chair on 16:07 - Oct 25 with 1890 viewsHastings_Hoops

Chair on 13:16 - Oct 25 by PunteR

Sell them both..? !!!

Eventually - not immediately
Chair on 19:54 - Oct 25 with 1738 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chair on 14:09 - Oct 25 by WestbourneR

Genuine question mate, how did you calculate those numbers?

I genuinely have no idea how a players value is calculated. Is it just by comparative sales?
[Post edited 25 Oct 2022 19:58]
Chair on 21:57 - Oct 25 with 1613 viewsWestbourneR

Hi mate.

I’d like to claim it’s an exact science. It’s kind just my opinion turned into numbers…

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Chair on 23:53 - Oct 25 with 1514 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chair on 21:57 - Oct 25 by WestbourneR

Hi mate.

I’d like to claim it’s an exact science. It’s kind just my opinion turned into numbers…

One for the fans forum I think.

Would love to ask Les how he evaluates a player’s financial worth once he’s dealt with the questions about why the mustard on the hotdogs are too yellow.
Chair on 09:44 - Oct 26 with 1386 viewsfrancisbowles

Chair on 23:53 - Oct 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

One for the fans forum I think.

Would love to ask Les how he evaluates a player’s financial worth once he’s dealt with the questions about why the mustard on the hotdogs are too yellow.

Apart from ability, other factors include age and potential, length of contract, detail of the contract, experience and testament from coaches and scouts.
Chair on 09:52 - Oct 26 with 1365 viewsgolborne

One thing villa aren’t short of is good no 10’s
Chair on 15:25 - Oct 26 with 1203 viewsLazyFan

It will be Florist in Jan, as they are short of an 11.

And I don't mean a team position but a full 11 players of course ;p

zzzzzzzzzz

Chair on 15:29 - Oct 26 with 1185 viewsstainrods_elbow

Chair on 12:27 - Oct 25 by Monkey_Roots

I guess the better you do as a club, the more these rumours begin to do the rounds.

We've just forgotten that feeling of having your manager and players sought after.

Its great in a way, it shows we're doing something right, but we have just got to hope that we're filling the heads of those sought after with enough of a carrot to stay - they will if they believe in the mission.

January will be very stressful.

I realise that we are a selling club, but if we truly do believe in Mick and these players enough to want to go on a journey back to the premier league, then we need to keep these players, not cash in on them - that will surely derail any promotion push, and illustrate to Mick and the players that we lack ambition... then there'll be nothing to stop them jumping at the next offer.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2022 12:30]

Careful - such blue-sky thinking about doing old-fashioned things like building a football team will have the self-appointed arbiters of footballing 'realism' and all things FFP propelling you back to this board's Naughty Corner with a Dunce's cap on your head.
As for Chair and Willock, they have something special here with their intuition and connection a la Francis and Bowles. Hopefully, they get that, and we go up with them this season or next.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Chair on 15:58 - Oct 26 with 1087 viewsswisscottage

Every single 'story' linking Chair to Villa stems from this one click bait non-story from Football Insider. Its beyond a joke.

Anyway, for those, like me that can't get enough of his skills:

Here's a few more youtube collections.

my personal favourite:
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024