Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyler Roberts injury update 16:03 - Mar 6 with 20815 viewsBakes

From his instagram

@tyro9

“So last week I recieved news that my injury was not as close to healing as first expected.
This was incredibly frustrating and upsetting as worked so hard to come back and be the best version of myself to help the team but however now with this setback the time being on the sidelines has increased and as a footballer this is the most low and depressing times you can have.
I will continue to walk by faith and work just as hard to hopefully be back out there soon.
Its clear that we have been through a rough time recently but I have confidence in knowing that the lads are working hard on the training pitch to change this around and they will.
Thank you to all the @officialqpr fans for your continued support and patience it doesn't go unnoticed”
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 16:03]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Tyler Roberts injury update on 14:32 - Mar 7 with 3793 viewsdaveB

Tyler Roberts injury update on 13:15 - Mar 7 by PunteR

It's open season because of his daft Instagram post.

Not sure whats daft about it, he's just said the injury is worse than they thought. People were moaning last week that they never tell us injury news anymore.

I think the blokes been poor all season and would send him back to Leeds but some of the stuff said about him seems a bit over the top to me.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 15:29 - Mar 7 with 3636 viewshubble

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:39 - Mar 6 by TacticalR

Only one man can save us

When did Paul Morrisey start wearing a robe?

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:18 - Mar 7 with 3562 viewsstevenagehoop

Tyler Roberts injury update on 08:21 - Mar 7 by gazza1

A typical thread about a player who is injured and he gets abused for being injured. Nobody actually knows FA about the lad and his injury and more

And Les gets abused as well for signing him and once again nobody knows or understand the details about TR being signed.

Pxss poor imho.

Agreed

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:21 - Mar 7 with 3438 viewsLazyFan

He cost us way too much money, and also when he did play, upheaval in the team continuity (which we don't have due to injured players coming and going in and out of the team).

The only plus side is he does not block Armstrong from being in the team as he's always injured!

zzzzzzzzzz

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:49 - Mar 7 with 3381 viewsPinnerPaul

A typical thread about a player who is injured and he gets abused for being injured. Nobody actually knows FA about the lad and his injury and more

And Les gets abused as well for signing him and once again nobody knows or understand the details about TR being signed.

Pxss poor imho.

You're banging your head against a brick wall - no doubt I will get abuse for daring to agree with you - or at least I would if I hadn't put them on ignore!
Tyler Roberts injury update on 18:50 - Mar 7 with 3292 viewsPunteR

Them.. ?

Pinner is quite sensitive for a referee.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tyler Roberts injury update on 18:54 - Mar 7 with 3275 viewsPunteR

Tyler Roberts injury update on 14:32 - Mar 7 by daveB

Not sure whats daft about it, he's just said the injury is worse than they thought. People were moaning last week that they never tell us injury news anymore.

I think the blokes been poor all season and would send him back to Leeds but some of the stuff said about him seems a bit over the top to me.

Hardly news was it.
Read like a load of waffle to me, making his excuses as he heads out the door.
But wtf do I know.

Tyler Roberts injury update on 19:28 - Mar 7 with 3202 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Pxss poor imho.

I think the ‘frustration’ with TR is that his injury record was such, that his lack of appearances are no surprise. Additionally, he’s yet another poor injury-plagued signing for which our medical team either didn’t pick up or, wasn’t listened to, and hasn’t been able to address.

Given our impoverished state and weak squad, TR is one of several players who have provided very little in return for taking a lot out of the pot. The fact this forum was so enlightened prior to his arrival, does rankle somewhat, when it should and could have been avoided.

If some are taking it to far, it is an issue, but not the main issue when it comes to TR’s injuries and lack of contribution.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Tyler Roberts injury update on 20:05 - Mar 7 with 3085 viewspaulparker

Tyler Roberts injury update on 13:29 - Mar 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

No proof, but I think we signed him because of online fan pressure from the ‘sIgN a fCkInG sTrIkEr’ crowd.

If we didn’t sign him, he’d no doubt be considered the answer to our problems right now.

We, and probably 90% of all EFL clubs, are only buying Premiership players because they are faulty in some way. We’re just unfortunate that this one hasn’t worked out.

It’s the basis on which we signed Taarabt, Morrison, and Amos.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 13:32]

So Les signed a striker who had a scored about 15 goals in 120 appearances and who is a known sicknote because of fan pressure on the internet
You really are clutching at straws now
Let’s call it for what it is a terrible, Lazy signing only QPR could make

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tyler Roberts injury update on 02:02 - Mar 8 with 2807 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tyler Roberts injury update on 20:05 - Mar 7 by paulparker

So Les signed a striker who had a scored about 15 goals in 120 appearances and who is a known sicknote because of fan pressure on the internet
You really are clutching at straws now
Let’s call it for what it is a terrible, Lazy signing only QPR could make

I didn’t even bother reading this to the end because I am so numb to your hyperbole. Taking advantage of the ignore button now so fill your boots.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 06:10 - Mar 8 with 2687 viewspaulparker

Tyler Roberts injury update on 02:02 - Mar 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

I didn’t even bother reading this to the end because I am so numb to your hyperbole. Taking advantage of the ignore button now so fill your boots.

Bye bye

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tyler Roberts injury update on 08:58 - Mar 8 with 2563 viewsstanistheman

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:53 - Mar 6 by andrew1302

I agree with Bosh. I have met Roberts and i found him quite genuine. The problem is mot with him or several others the problem is with whoever signed them. They knew the history , they knew they were taking a risk but they decided to sign a skinful of them. Whoever that was and Les seems to be the one needs to be removed now and why isn't he [ assuming it is him] is because our owners are too distant and uninvolved in the true workings of the club.
I really am struggling to see how we survive this . At some point the owners will wake up and say actually 2m a month for a League 1 club [ even if we stay up we will become a League1 club] is simply not worth it. I really despair as to where the management of the club has taken us and really believe it is unfair to shout at some players. They were sick notes before they came, have remained sick notes and that is not their fault, it is the fault of those who signed them.

I agree too.
There has been a collective failure in signing these players.
The Weasel, medical team and of course, the DoF. Between them they have cost the club a lot of points and of course, a large amount of money in wages and no doubt loan fees. Shame on them all.

I knew Roberts would be a poor signing and stated so on here before he signed.

Can the club not send him back to receive treatment at Leeds? Other loan players often return to their parent club for treatment. including those we send out on loan.

It uss as true, that the owners should take action but it seems that they have left the running of the club to Ferdinand and Hoos whilst stumping up £2m a month for this shambles.

I am left just hoping that they actually take some real interest in running the club and Bhatia or whoever is the Chairman these days sacks the duo and appoints better people for next season.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 11:07 - Mar 8 with 2485 viewsDannyPaddox

Nursey’s going to have to take instagram away from you now Tyler
Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:25 - Mar 8 with 2133 viewsPunteR

Tyler Roberts injury update on 06:10 - Mar 8 by paulparker

Bye bye

When the going gets tough, the tough get ignoring.

Tyler Roberts injury update on 18:08 - Mar 8 with 2030 viewspaulparker

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:25 - Mar 8 by PunteR

When the going gets tough, the tough get ignoring.

Wasn’t he running as an MP ? If so that should be his mantra

Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:34 - Mar 9 with 1751 viewsHayesender

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/dykes-set-to-return-to-qpr-squad-for-watford

Returned to Leeds according to this. Hopefully he stays there

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:36 - Mar 9 with 1741 viewsGloucs_R

Stubbed his toe on the way out of the door so remains on the treatment table for the next 6 to 9 weeks...

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:41 - Mar 9 with 1728 viewswombat

Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:36 - Mar 9 by Gloucs_R

Stubbed his toe on the way out of the door so remains on the treatment table for the next 6 to 9 weeks...

thats ruined my moning hearing that sad news , will he be inducted into the hall of fame next season ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:44 - Mar 9 with 1707 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Saw something on Twitter last night about how many injuries Coventry have. Our malaise is far more than having a few sicknotes in the squad - it's the loser mentality that's stunk the place out since this time last year.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:57 - Mar 9 with 1677 viewsRs_Holy

Tyler Roberts injury update on 09:34 - Mar 9 by Hayesender

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/dykes-set-to-return-to-qpr-squad-for-watford

one less body for the medical staff to deal with.... win win
Tyler Roberts injury update on 10:14 - Mar 9 with 1577 viewsterryb

Let's hope that this news regarding Dykes is more realistic than last week's "Chair fitness to be checked prior to the Rorherham match".
Tyler Roberts injury update on 10:16 - Mar 9 with 1569 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Good to see Dykes back in the squad. Not so good that Glass-Salter and Balogun are not. CBs could really do with a change up. Guess we can't recall Masterson.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 10:40 - Mar 9 with 1493 viewsPunteR

Total waste of space.
Thanks for your efforts though Tyler.

Tyler Roberts injury update on 10:44 - Mar 9 with 1481 viewsdmm

With Roberts returning to Leeds, I hope we'll save a few bob. And, given his non-availability for the majority of the season maybe there's some kind of cash-back clause for that too?
Tyler Roberts injury update on 10:54 - Mar 9 with 1443 viewsShotKneesHoop

Only Al can save Tyler Roberts.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024