Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 43936 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:59 - Jan 14 with 2487 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:57 - Jan 14 by kensalriser

And once again the opposition does just enough of what it needs to do.

It more the case that, as every single fking week, this shower of wnkers do precisely the exact amount to come up short

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:02 - Jan 14 with 2399 viewsDiscodroids

Hate losing to Watford. Especially when it's down to two strikes from Pontins Bognor Regis Clarke Gabel look-a-like winner, Jake Livermore
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:05]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:02 - Jan 14 with 2379 viewsloftboy

Anything less than 6 points from wall and Huddersfield and I’ll accept that we are down.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:03 - Jan 14 with 2367 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:59 - Jan 14 by joolsyp

Terribly disappointing but (and it's a big but) if we play like that against 'Wall and Huddersfield I think we'll win both. Marti and the senior players have to keep them believing that we can get out of this. We're not down yet - keep the faith!

You know full well they won't play like that against Huddersfield or Millwall

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:04 - Jan 14 with 2326 viewsSherryHoop

Aaaaaaargh

So frustrating....the difference between a team with confidence and a team without.

I thought that was a very good effort. If it was the start of the season I would think there was plenty to build on. But results is the only thing that matters now.

We missed sitters, we were unlucky, they had a moment of class, they got a lucky break, their keeper made a great save, our set pieces are not dangerous, we pressed well, we looked prone to counters.

The thing that frustrates me most is that we could have done ok with this squad with Marti and a striker and pre season etc. If by some miracle we stay up we could build a team with this guy. His style of football could be great to watch.

Not the result that will take us down this season. But frustrating none the less. Should of had a point and probably all 3.

Great support.

Come on you Rs
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:06]
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:09 - Jan 14 with 2184 viewstraininvain

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:04 - Jan 14 by SherryHoop

Aaaaaaargh

So frustrating....the difference between a team with confidence and a team without.

I thought that was a very good effort. If it was the start of the season I would think there was plenty to build on. But results is the only thing that matters now.

We missed sitters, we were unlucky, they had a moment of class, they got a lucky break, their keeper made a great save, our set pieces are not dangerous, we pressed well, we looked prone to counters.

The thing that frustrates me most is that we could have done ok with this squad with Marti and a striker and pre season etc. If by some miracle we stay up we could build a team with this guy. His style of football could be great to watch.

Not the result that will take us down this season. But frustrating none the less. Should of had a point and probably all 3.

Great support.

Come on you Rs

Totally agree. We played a third of the season with the Ainsworth handicap and now we’ll pay the price.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:10 - Jan 14 with 2162 viewsloftus77

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:04 - Jan 14 by SherryHoop

Aaaaaaargh

Great support.

Come on you Rs

No, the difference between a team still drawing hefty parachute payments and one completely without.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:11 - Jan 14 with 2140 viewsted_hendrix

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:02 - Jan 14 by loftboy

Anything less than 6 points from wall and Huddersfield and I’ll accept that we are down.

6 points from wall and Huddersfield???

LOFL

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:13 - Jan 14 with 2111 viewsjoolsyp

Aaaaaaargh

Great support.

Come on you Rs

Totally agree. 16 shots, 7 on target, 55% possession. Watford had two on target and scored both. We have 19 games left, still plenty of points to play for but it will require a monumental effort and leaders to step up. That's the bit that worries me most, we have plenty of senior players but nobody seems to be taking charge and firing them up. Hopefully we'll have Cook back fit to start next weekend although I thought Dunne played really well today.
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:16]
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:14 - Jan 14 with 2080 viewsAntti_Heinola

Great to see us find a new way to lose. Play well. Defend well. Make chances. Still lose.
It’s impressive, in a way.

Bare bones.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:14 - Jan 14 with 2069 viewsderbyhoop

For long periods we were the better side but we didn't get(earn?) the breaks.
I find it hard to believe we can stay up after that result. As someone said, above, play like that against Millwall & Huddersfield, we'll win both. But we won't play like that.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:15 - Jan 14 with 2066 viewsRangers67

The difference today was the goalkeepers, they have got one we havent
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:15 - Jan 14 with 2063 viewsBluce_Ree

Oh well. All hope is lost now.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:18 - Jan 14 with 1998 viewsDiscodroids

Used up the remaining amyl nitrate after Paals 2nd half freekick that went 23 millimeters into the air. Ian Druys left peg would deliver a better set piece.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:18 - Jan 14 with 1986 viewsWegerles_Stairs

F*ck, Jacques Costeau could still dive faster than Begovic.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:19 - Jan 14 with 1992 viewsjoolsyp

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:15 - Jan 14 by Rangers67

I didn't realize Hamer was 36, same age as Begovic. Certainly has quicker reactions! I still can't believe he saved that effort from Dunne, it looked in all the way.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:23 - Jan 14 with 1914 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:59 - Jan 14 by Match82

That cross was perfect. I'm guessing he was struggling with injury because he didn't attack that at all and that was 2-2 if he had

Thats a huge issue because Armstrong should have been taken off after that breakaway collision and he was DOA at the final whistle.
Having nobody to run on to find the equalizer/winner is killing us and pushing the exhausted players too far.
Watford got their second goal through a mass of bodies with our keeper unsighted but their keeper pulled of a stunning save while flying blind and thats was our deserved point gone .
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:25 - Jan 14 with 1869 viewsBklynRanger

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:19 - Jan 14 by joolsyp

I didn't realize Hamer was 36, same age as Begovic. Certainly has quicker reactions! I still can't believe he saved that effort from Dunne, it looked in all the way.

He saves that while Begotit didn't even move for their second. Ludicrous.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:28 - Jan 14 with 1810 viewsRed_Ranger

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:15 - Jan 14 by Rangers67

A bit harsh, (Begovitch throw to Willock was superb) but theirs was good.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:28 - Jan 14 with 1800 viewsDiscodroids

Haven't the stomach to check but our record in London Derbies over the last 20 years must be something like ;

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLL
DLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLL
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:53]

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:45 - Jan 14 with 1630 viewsturnsey

It's now 9 wins in the last 60 all comps, including 37 losses I believe. It feels to me retrospectively like we were living on borrowed time after fluking out of trouble last spring. I really don't see us turning it around anymore (I had felt some degree of hope).
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:53 - Jan 14 with 1563 viewsted_hendrix

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:45 - Jan 14 by turnsey

It's now 9 wins in the last 60 all comps, including 37 losses I believe. It feels to me retrospectively like we were living on borrowed time after fluking out of trouble last spring. I really don't see us turning it around anymore (I had felt some degree of hope).

That figure Is appalling.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:57 - Jan 14 with 1520 viewswortonr

Really harsh. Distribution today at times was excellent.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:58 - Jan 14 with 1499 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:28 - Jan 14 by Discodroids

Haven't the stomach to check but our record in London Derbies over the last 20 years must be something like ;

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLL
DLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDLLLLLLLLL
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:53]

Someone just pointed out to me, in all seriousness, that my tongue-in-cheek stats are incorrect and that we have, in point of fact, beaten chelsea home and away in the last 20 years. Fu ck me man.
[Post edited 14 Jan 15:16]

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:00 - Jan 14 with 1493 viewsted_hendrix

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 14:58 - Jan 14 by Discodroids

Someone just pointed out to me, in all seriousness, that my tongue-in-cheek stats are incorrect and that we have, in point of fact, beaten chelsea home and away in the last 20 years. Fu ck me man.
[Post edited 14 Jan 15:16]

A memory from a distant past, strewth how we have fallen by the wayside.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024