Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 182628 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:31 - Jun 30 with 5864 viewsnumptydumpty

West London Sport saying Willock is being offered a two year contract and a release clause if right offer comes in.

Very happy with this personally and think means more likely.Chair be with us next season also.

West London Sport not known to get things wrong
[Post edited 30 Jun 11:03]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:48 - Jun 30 with 5577 viewsdmm

WLS is saying RB Hevertton Santos to be signed: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-look-to-complete-signing-of-def
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:55 - Jun 30 with 5275 viewsGloucs_R

How are we signing European players? I thought there were some new rules after brexit?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:10 - Jun 30 with 5213 viewsDannyPaddox

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:55 - Jun 30 by Gloucs_R

How are we signing European players? I thought there were some new rules after brexit?

Shhhhh!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:51 - Jun 30 with 4965 viewsThird_Division_South

Leeds getting £40M for Gray, maybe they’ll come back in for Chair?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:56 - Jun 30 with 4914 viewsjeffranger

Don’t rate him that much as was poor in play off
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:18 - Jun 30 with 4794 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:55 - Jun 30 by Gloucs_R

Is Brazil in Europe now?

It's now more difficult to sign unknown European players due to work permits although it can still be done but it's why clubs like Brighton and Chelsea are now signing lots of South Americans
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:24 - Jun 30 with 4769 views1JD

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:18 - Jun 30 by daveB

Is Brazil in Europe now?

It's now more difficult to sign unknown European players due to work permits although it can still be done but it's why clubs like Brighton and Chelsea are now signing lots of South Americans

The rules were strict initially but were updated post-Brexit. The revised regulations now allow clubs more flexibility:

1. Lower Points Requirement: The points-based system was adjusted, lowering the threshold for players to qualify.
2. Increased Eligibility: More leagues and competitions were included in the criteria, broadening the pool of eligible players.
3. Youth Players: Changes were made to facilitate the signing of younger players, who previously might not have met the criteria.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:08 - Jun 30 with 4562 viewsDannyPaddox

4. Exemptions for anyone called Hocksfud, Hackringtton, Hevertton, Leighton Horryhont, Hongar, Hugh Toxetter, Hottery St. Mary or similar.
[Post edited 30 Jun 14:19]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:24 - Jun 30 with 4462 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:51 - Jun 30 by Third_Division_South

Leeds getting £40M for Gray, maybe they’ll come back in for Chair?

£40m to Brentford! That seems a huge risk for Brentford, they were poor last season, and only survived because Tony scored a couple on his return from his ban.
Reckon Brentford could be relegated next season.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:34 - Jun 30 with 4408 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:08 - Jun 30 by DannyPaddox

4. Exemptions for anyone called Hocksfud, Hackringtton, Hevertton, Leighton Horryhont, Hongar, Hugh Toxetter, Hottery St. Mary or similar.
[Post edited 30 Jun 14:19]

Did you forget Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb? You can put the haitches on yourself.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:37 - Jun 30 with 4390 viewsDannyPaddox

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:34 - Jun 30 by dmm

Did you forget Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb? You can put the haitches on yourself.

Trehumptton?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:32 - Jun 30 with 4126 viewsswitchingcode

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:24 - Jun 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

£40m to Brentford! That seems a huge risk for Brentford, they were poor last season, and only survived because Tony scored a couple on his return from his ban.

😂😂😂Brentford got more points before Toney returned per game.Won more games without him.Might get relegated any three from about 14 but think points deductions could play a big part in these things next season.If pushed think Ipswich Saints and Leicester will go straight back down.
If we keep clear of horrendous injuries like we had last season think we are in for a another mid table bore fest.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:32 - Jun 30 with 4131 viewsGloucs_R

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:18 - Jun 30 by daveB

Is Brazil in Europe now?

Assumed he had a joint Portuguese passport or visa.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:44 - Jun 30 with 4058 viewsWatford_Ranger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:48 - Jun 30 by dmm

WLS is saying RB Hevertton Santos to be signed: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-look-to-complete-signing-of-def

Hevverton, never shone so brightly.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:40 - Jun 30 with 3821 viewsDaBurgh

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:31 - Jun 30 by numptydumpty

West London Sport saying Willock is being offered a two year contract and a release clause if right offer comes in.

Very happy with this personally and think means more likely.Chair be with us next season also.

West London Sport not known to get things wrong
[Post edited 30 Jun 11:03]

Considering his contract finishes at the end of June, I would think that if Chris Willock is traveling to Spain tomorrow then it's obvious he is signing a new deal. Or is it normal to take an out of contract player?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:47 - Jun 30 with 3772 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:32 - Jun 30 by switchingcode

😂😂😂Brentford got more points before Toney returned per game.Won more games without him.Might get relegated any three from about 14 but think points deductions could play a big part in these things next season.If pushed think Ipswich Saints and Leicester will go straight back down.
If we keep clear of horrendous injuries like we had last season think we are in for a another mid table bore fest.

I think you just made my point for me! 2nd half of the season they were awful and only stayed up because Tony scored a few before his goals dried up.

That kind of implies that Brentford are poor. Think all the teams that went up will have a good go, including Leicester.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:01 - Jun 30 with 3531 viewsmikeygunn

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:40 - Jun 30 by DaBurgh

Considering his contract finishes at the end of June, I would think that if Chris Willock is traveling to Spain tomorrow then it's obvious he is signing a new deal. Or is it normal to take an out of contract player?

Balogan went last summer, although I’d hope we aren’t that silly now…
Transfer rumours 2024 on 07:37 - Jul 1 with 2700 viewsswitchingcode

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:47 - Jun 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I think you just made my point for me! 2nd half of the season they were awful and only stayed up because Tony scored a few before his goals dried up.

That kind of implies that Brentford are poor. Think all the teams that went up will have a good go, including Leicester.

Finished 13 points clear of relegation despite missing 7 first team starters for most of the season.Yes we were very poor in many game’s especially second half of the season but Toney only scored 4 goals in 17 games and many fans me included thought we were a better side without him in the side.Was very good for England last night though when he came on.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 08:24 - Jul 1 with 2523 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:24 - Jun 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

it's a hell of a signing if they pull it off, Gray looks a brilliant prospect
Transfer rumours 2024 on 08:34 - Jul 1 with 2472 viewsMaggsinho

Transfer rumours 2024 on 08:24 - Jul 1 by daveB

Looks like he's off to Spurs now
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:19 - Jul 1 with 2250 viewsBlue_Castello

Fair enough but the transfer market is a madhouse, £40 million for a prospect, jeez that's crazy money and he was part of the team that lost 4-0 at Loftus Road.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:05 - Jul 1 with 1429 viewsnumptydumpty

I don't know much about him as a young player but why if he is worth around £40 million, why if we are realistic why could we only really expect £5million for Chair..

We ran rings round that team of underachievers last term !!

If anyone cam explain valuations of players to me, would like to know.

A player that has performed for several seasons as against a prospect with little experience

Worth 8 ilias chairs !!!

I know he has court case hanging over him but is it because Leeds are a big name of many years and also they ripping off a club who have had premier league funding for several seasons !!!@
[Post edited 1 Jul 14:07]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:53 - Jul 1 with 1165 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:05 - Jul 1 by numptydumpty

I don't know much about him as a young player but why if he is worth around £40 million, why if we are realistic why could we only really expect £5million for Chair..

A player that has performed for several seasons as against a prospect with little experience

Worth 8 ilias chairs !!!

I know he has court case hanging over him but is it because Leeds are a big name of many years and also they ripping off a club who have had premier league funding for several seasons !!!@

He's 18, Ilias turns 27 just after the season starts. So you get 9 more years of his career.

He's English - which always carries a premium - and would count as a home grown player, Ilias only came to England aged 19 so didn't get his three years in before he turned 21 so doesn't. That basically gives Spurs another player in European squad selections.

He's played 44 league games at Championship level, most of them coming before his 18th birthday. Ilias had only played 8 league games at Championship level at age 21.

He's been capped at every level by England up to the senior squad and is widely considered to eventually get to that level too.

Gray is likely to improve over the coming seasons, he has the potential to turn into a £100m+ player over the next 4/5 seasons. By which time Ilias will be 32 and however much we love him he's unlikely to raise his standard greatly over the next couple or three years whilst he's at a saleable age.

I don't think anyone's going to redefine their opinion of his value or quality off the back of his team losing a one off game to QPR or them not winning the playoffs.

I don't think they're remotely comparable.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:56 - Jul 1 with 1141 viewsWatford_Ranger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:05 - Jul 1 by numptydumpty

Worth 8 ilias chairs !!!

Not really comparable players but that’s an awful lot of dough for potential. Sincerely doubt Leeds are in a position to be turning down far less so I’d guess it’s a lot of extras depending on performance to take it up to £40m.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024