Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Prices & Details 16:36 - May 10 with 19362 viewsChaffRAFC

Very reasonable price increase I think.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:40 - May 24 with 3809 viewsEllDale

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen the figure 400 mentioned somewhere today?
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:48 - May 24 with 3782 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:40 - May 24 by EllDale

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen the figure 400 mentioned somewhere today?

Same here

Derbyshire have put on 400 against Gloucestershire at Bristol

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 14:50 - May 28 with 3340 viewsDalenet

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:08 - May 24 by Drigdale

Does anyone know how the season ticket sales are going? The only update I saw was on Monday advising just over 150 had been sold.
In view of the recent good news regarding the Ogden investment I expected that there would be a positive response from fans.

So 450 were sold in the first week according to the clubs twitter feed. A lot less than I was expecting. Just read that Owdums season ticket sales at the end of their early bird sales period are down 10% year on year - but they are happy because they put the prices up by c10% so the have the same revenue.

Must admit I am not at all motivated to buy one this season. I am unhappy watching the style of football we play and as an exile I am beginning to question my sanity in travelling to Rochdale evey game. I might snap out of it by the time we get to the end of pre-open sale period.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 15:01 - May 28 with 3309 viewsDrigdale

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 14:50 - May 28 by Dalenet

So 450 were sold in the first week according to the clubs twitter feed. A lot less than I was expecting. Just read that Owdums season ticket sales at the end of their early bird sales period are down 10% year on year - but they are happy because they put the prices up by c10% so the have the same revenue.

Must admit I am not at all motivated to buy one this season. I am unhappy watching the style of football we play and as an exile I am beginning to question my sanity in travelling to Rochdale evey game. I might snap out of it by the time we get to the end of pre-open sale period.

I am an exile as well and also didn't much enjoy the style of football last season. However I think there is a lot more expectation this coming season and believe we should get behind the club as a whole. We have had a few dark years and are lucky to have found the investors who are backing the club.
We need everyone to continue buying their season cards and also encourage others to do so. For me the coming season will go a long way to defining our future,
Perhaps I may be well off the mark but we have to believe the good times are near. This is what being a Rochdale fan for over 50 years does to you.
Its the hope that will kill you!!!
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 15:24 - May 28 with 3228 viewsChaffRAFC

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 14:50 - May 28 by Dalenet

A quick look online shows that last season, we'd sold 1100 in the first 10 days, we're at 8 days now and sold just 450.

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 16:15 - May 28 with 3089 viewsJames1980

I plan to wait until the fixtures are released I will then decide whether to go for a reward card and match tickets or a season depending how many games I can attend without swapping shifts.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 16:36 - May 28 with 3020 views442Dale

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 15:24 - May 28 by ChaffRAFC

A quick look online shows that last season, we'd sold 1100 in the first 10 days, we're at 8 days now and sold just 450.

Itā€™s understandable that a significant regime change will lead to a period of assessment, with some things maybe under review. However, itā€™s really hoped that the fans meeting next Monday will see the beginning of a significant change in approach to maximising what resource we do have to engage the fans and the town. At the moment itā€™s got a feeling of weā€™re all waiting to see what the future looks like.

Monday should give us all a better picture.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 16:41 - May 28 with 2997 views_Windydale

plenty of time for me to buy and was waiting for another pay day to help finance.
We will be picking up 4.
I'm definitely getting a season card. I did debate buying for next season though, I missed few games when on a bad run and the patient build ups became agonisingly slow.
[Post edited 28 May 16:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 16:50 - May 28 with 2966 viewsEllDale

I think there may be a few factors here.
As mentioned above a lot of people donā€™t get paid until the end of the month. Iā€™m pretty sure they went on much earlier last year.
No squad signings. No fixtures.
No incentive for season ticket holders in the Sandy to buy before the day before the first home game of the season.
As an exile I want to see how many games I can get to; itā€™s odds-on Iā€™ll buy a season ticket but another type of card may be an option.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:30 - May 28 with 2902 viewsChaffRAFC

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 16:50 - May 28 by EllDale

I think there may be a few factors here.
As mentioned above a lot of people donā€™t get paid until the end of the month. Iā€™m pretty sure they went on much earlier last year.
No squad signings. No fixtures.
No incentive for season ticket holders in the Sandy to buy before the day before the first home game of the season.
As an exile I want to see how many games I can get to; itā€™s odds-on Iā€™ll buy a season ticket but another type of card may be an option.

Season tickets went on sale on 5th June last year.

No new signings had been made then, though Gilmour came in on the 9th and was followed shortly after by Mitchell and Johnson on loan.

Jimmy Keohane was the only player signing a new deal and that was 23rd June.

Kits weren't on sale until the beginning of July.

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:42 - May 28 with 2848 viewskel

Not sure if itā€™s the same with season tickets but has anyone else had an issue where they try to purchase a your card and get a message saying ā€œcould not sign in with entered detailsā€?

Get both messages by either signing in before trying to buy and itā€™s the same if logging in after selecting too.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:45 - May 28 with 2826 viewsRodingdale

Iā€™m going to renew to give my support to the club. We are lucky to still have one to support. But how much I use the ticket will depend on how the team is set up to play because last season there was no fun at all watching more like a torture. Throw into the mix the high cost of rail travel, and unreliability of the service, it really isnā€™t an enticing prospect to come up to Dale for a home game.

I really do hope that there is some acknowledgment from the board and manager at the forum that the offer on the pitch was not by any stretch of the imagination entertainment and that there is an appreciation that needs to change. The last forum was to me like suspended reality, people queuing up to praise the manager, praise which was endorsed by the chairman. I hope the new Co chairman has done his homework and can see that change is required.

I suspect many are waiting to see how the season pans out before spending their hard earned and I wouldnā€™t blame them.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:55 - May 28 with 2781 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:42 - May 28 by kel

Not sure if itā€™s the same with season tickets but has anyone else had an issue where they try to purchase a your card and get a message saying ā€œcould not sign in with entered detailsā€?

Get both messages by either signing in before trying to buy and itā€™s the same if logging in after selecting too.

Just speculating here, but could it be there's a link between why you've not been receiving email info from the club and the logging-in issue you're having?

Summat to do with your registered details (even though i think you've tried to clarify this with the club)?

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 18:01 - May 28 with 2754 viewskel

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:55 - May 28 by D_Alien

Just speculating here, but could it be there's a link between why you've not been receiving email info from the club and the logging-in issue you're having?

Summat to do with your registered details (even though i think you've tried to clarify this with the club)?

Iā€™ve only ever had issues with the shareholder side of things and never the footballing side. I get the mailshots regularly and Iā€™ve purchased tickets via those login details before with no problem.

Itā€™s a weird one for sure but Iā€™ll probably end up giving them a ring as theyā€™re usually pretty good at sorting it that way. Just wondered if it was a common error really and it wasnā€™t stopping anybody from buying.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 18:08 - May 28 with 2740 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 18:01 - May 28 by kel

Iā€™ve only ever had issues with the shareholder side of things and never the footballing side. I get the mailshots regularly and Iā€™ve purchased tickets via those login details before with no problem.

Itā€™s a weird one for sure but Iā€™ll probably end up giving them a ring as theyā€™re usually pretty good at sorting it that way. Just wondered if it was a common error really and it wasnā€™t stopping anybody from buying.

I'll be getting a Your Card again, but waiting a few weeks. As you say, it doesn't stop phone purchase or buying direct at the ticket office but it'd be useful to know if there's a generic issue with online purchase (i.e. anyone else having the same problem)

Cheers
[Post edited 28 May 18:14]

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 19:05 - May 28 with 2643 viewsEllDale

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:30 - May 28 by ChaffRAFC

Season tickets went on sale on 5th June last year.

No new signings had been made then, though Gilmour came in on the 9th and was followed shortly after by Mitchell and Johnson on loan.

Jimmy Keohane was the only player signing a new deal and that was 23rd June.

Kits weren't on sale until the beginning of July.

Thanks for clarifying that Chaff.
Iā€™ve no axe to grind over this issue, just wondering why the uptake hasnā€™t matched that of last year.
Tickets went on sale on the first week of the month last year though when everyone had been paid, and, if you were paying by credit card, the purchase wouldnā€™t have been on the June statement in most cases but rather that of July.
And in the seven days following the first day of sales we signed three players.
Not a peep this time although I certainly donā€™t expect to see any of last seasons squad re-signing for a good few weeks. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve alternative offers to consider.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 20:25 - May 28 with 2490 viewsNewbury_Dale

Maybe the fans are looking for something to ignite their interest again. A few long-standing supporters that I go to games with have virtually lost interest because of the style of football. The idea of another season of Ebanks Landell and Nevitt passing sidewards to each other constantly in the name of entertainment isnt going to be enough to inspire a season ticket purchase for many.

Maybe a signing or two will create some momentum.

The club seems to have gone into hibernation, maybe key staff are on their summer holidays. We never did hear about the second year scholars and whether any were being given a pro contract.

Probably too early to judge but I'm not seeing anything fresh from the club so far, post-takeover.
[Post edited 28 May 20:25]
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 20:37 - May 28 with 2442 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 20:25 - May 28 by Newbury_Dale

Maybe the fans are looking for something to ignite their interest again. A few long-standing supporters that I go to games with have virtually lost interest because of the style of football. The idea of another season of Ebanks Landell and Nevitt passing sidewards to each other constantly in the name of entertainment isnt going to be enough to inspire a season ticket purchase for many.

Maybe a signing or two will create some momentum.

The club seems to have gone into hibernation, maybe key staff are on their summer holidays. We never did hear about the second year scholars and whether any were being given a pro contract.

Probably too early to judge but I'm not seeing anything fresh from the club so far, post-takeover.
[Post edited 28 May 20:25]

In respect of which, it can't be repeated often enough that the overall focus of the Ogdens is to enable a self-sustaining community-based asset... regardless of the status of the football club

There's an aim to try to return to the EFL within three years, but the overall aim won't change whether that's achieved or not. They themselves are unlikely to have much input into the footballing side, being unaware of the deep trouble the club was in only a few short weeks ago

As 442 says earlier, we'll know a fair bit more following the forum next Monday

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 20:44 - May 28 with 2423 viewsNewbury_Dale

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 20:37 - May 28 by D_Alien

In respect of which, it can't be repeated often enough that the overall focus of the Ogdens is to enable a self-sustaining community-based asset... regardless of the status of the football club

There's an aim to try to return to the EFL within three years, but the overall aim won't change whether that's achieved or not. They themselves are unlikely to have much input into the footballing side, being unaware of the deep trouble the club was in only a few short weeks ago

As 442 says earlier, we'll know a fair bit more following the forum next Monday

Nobody is expecting a Wrexham, but the club needs a lift of some sort to re-ignite interest. Season Ticket sales to-date probably reflect that.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 20:48 - May 28 with 2411 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 20:44 - May 28 by Newbury_Dale

Nobody is expecting a Wrexham, but the club needs a lift of some sort to re-ignite interest. Season Ticket sales to-date probably reflect that.

I don't disagree from one point of view - i could barely watch for a good deal of last season

Let's see what Monday - and the upcoming payday for many - brings

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 07:22 - May 29 with 2152 viewsdingdangblue

I do think most people will eventually re-new season tickets. Its still only May and the season doesn't start till August so there is absolutely no rush to buy. Even renewing your usual seat isn't really a problem as there are so many empty ones on matchdays.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 19:23 - Jun 3 with 1353 viewsDalenet

So 718 season cards sold after two weeks.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 20:47 - Jun 3 with 1145 viewsfrequency

when do we receive the ticketing app

Hate city

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 22:04 - Jun 3 with 1011 viewsDale69er

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 20:47 - Jun 3 by frequency

when do we receive the ticketing app

You don't as such. After buying your season card, you get an email with a link to download the app. You then save the season card in the app.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 18:45 - Jun 4 with 688 viewsfrequency

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 22:04 - Jun 3 by Dale69er

You don't as such. After buying your season card, you get an email with a link to download the app. You then save the season card in the app.

Thanks

Hate city

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024