Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the Hell is happening? 14:14 - May 28 with 6552 viewsconnell10

Season tickets small increase , home kit out and preseason fixtures already sorted, with 2 prem teams. This is far to professional..I don't like it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What the Hell is happening? on 12:45 - May 29 with 2015 viewsHoopsie

What the Hell is happening? on 11:34 - May 29 by daveB

Sorry to be a scrooge but didn't this happen last summer as well? Small Season Ticket increase, kits were universally loved and on sale in July (same as this year they've just announced them earlier)
Players were released just announced differently this time but outcome was the same

Pre season we usually play at least one premier league team, the Ainsworth factor certainly had a big impact last year on it not happening. We're having a tour this year that fans can't go on, would have been uproar at that announcement a year ago

It's great that there is positivity around the club but it's also quite weird.

Season tickets, kits release and players release yes, but last season there was a massive undercurrent of the fear of impending struggle and relegation was almost nailed on for many even before a ball was kicked in the first preseason friendly.

But somehow it is totally different this season. You can feel an air of hopefulness of an exciting season ahead, mixed with a nervous breath of what our player acquisition will be like and a few getting edgy if Marti gonna be poached.

But overall it’s positive vibes, and yes to many this sea of calm is unbecoming of our club, what’s the hell happening and so far that it feels wrong to be right…..?
[Post edited 29 May 14:16]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

What the Hell is happening? on 15:20 - May 29 with 1767 viewsdaveB

What the Hell is happening? on 12:45 - May 29 by Hoopsie

Season tickets, kits release and players release yes, but last season there was a massive undercurrent of the fear of impending struggle and relegation was almost nailed on for many even before a ball was kicked in the first preseason friendly.

But somehow it is totally different this season. You can feel an air of hopefulness of an exciting season ahead, mixed with a nervous breath of what our player acquisition will be like and a few getting edgy if Marti gonna be poached.

But overall it’s positive vibes, and yes to many this sea of calm is unbecoming of our club, what’s the hell happening and so far that it feels wrong to be right…..?
[Post edited 29 May 14:16]

We've had a good second half of the season so the feelings are similar to 2020/21 season going into the summer in that we might do something next season so everyone is on a high

I do think we need to be wary that we've been here before in having a good window and a good end to the season and we quickly messed that up so it's far from certain this will be any different although I really hope it is
What the Hell is happening? on 15:46 - May 29 with 1707 viewsWatfordR

Just to add to the general impression of a more professional and business like approach to fans, got an email today confirming renewal of STs (I'm an existing ST holder paying by monthly DD). Link to the website to check details, all correct. Can't remember this happening previously.

A little thing, but all these little things showing a greater attention to detail are most welcome.
What the Hell is happening? on 17:00 - May 29 with 1606 viewsBucksRanger

What the Hell is happening? on 10:55 - May 29 by HAYESBOY

No signings though. Its a disgrace!

First signing.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-sign-teenage-australian-winger
What the Hell is happening? on 18:42 - May 29 with 1467 viewsGroveR

What the Hell is happening? on 12:41 - May 29 by Rangersw12

I'm just waiting for Begovic to be given a 2 year deal to bring everyone back down to earth

But we wouldn't know it's a 2 year deal because that type of information will no longer be disclosed to the window-licking, mouth-breathers who follow the team around the country every week.
What the Hell is happening? on 19:13 - May 29 with 1435 viewsderbyhoop

What the Hell is happening? on 17:00 - May 29 by BucksRanger

First signing.

At this stage only for Dev Squad.
To which you can add Kieran Morgan a defensive midfielder from Spurs. 2 year deal, so they.must think he's got a chance.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

What the Hell is happening? on 19:16 - May 29 with 1420 viewsStainrod

What the Hell is happening? on 19:13 - May 29 by derbyhoop

At this stage only for Dev Squad.
To which you can add Kieran Morgan a defensive midfielder from Spurs. 2 year deal, so they.must think he's got a chance.

I wonder what the thinking is about how long it will be before such prospects might be considered for the first team? Obviously only a fairly small proportion will break through. But I'm interested to see how this regime does in recruiting and developing young players.
What the Hell is happening? on 19:35 - May 29 with 1370 viewsPunteR

This should all come as standard.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

What the Hell is happening? on 19:41 - May 29 with 1362 viewsBeejnewark

What the Hell is happening? on 19:35 - May 29 by PunteR

This should all come as standard.

It should. But it hasn't. So be positive that it finally is.
What the Hell is happening? on 20:02 - May 29 with 1323 viewsPunteR

What the Hell is happening? on 19:41 - May 29 by Beejnewark

It should. But it hasn't. So be positive that it finally is.

I am.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What the Hell is happening? on 21:24 - May 29 with 1208 viewssaxbend

First signing.

Nick Ward regen?
What the Hell is happening? on 21:45 - May 29 with 1136 viewsDorse

I'm just waiting for Begovic to be given a 2 year deal to bring everyone back down to earth

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

What the Hell is happening? on 21:59 - May 29 with 1103 viewsLoft1979

bring back Luongo
What the Hell is happening? on 08:53 - May 30 with 878 viewsTheChef

This.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What the Hell is happening? on 10:03 - May 30 with 817 viewsterryb

First signing.

I'm certain that the club would have checked that the player would qualify for a work permit, but I was under the impression that the rules were tougher for a non British player to join a development squad rathere than the first team.

Or perhaps that is only up to 18 years of age? Or that he may be a first team "squad" player that regulary plays for the Development team!

Welcome to these two players & hopefully they have more chance of progressing than the players that have recently left the club.
What the Hell is happening? on 12:58 - May 30 with 671 viewsAndybrat

What the Hell is happening? on 10:03 - May 30 by terryb

I'm certain that the club would have checked that the player would qualify for a work permit, but I was under the impression that the rules were tougher for a non British player to join a development squad rathere than the first team.

Or perhaps that is only up to 18 years of age? Or that he may be a first team "squad" player that regulary plays for the Development team!

Welcome to these two players & hopefully they have more chance of progressing than the players that have recently left the club.

Actually 3 players including the striker from Burnley, loving the drip feed of information, gives the feel of continual energy and activity. Can’t believe friendly at Reading on my birthday and I live just outside Reading. Mrs Andybrat convinced I have organised it and even she is possibly threatening to attend . That and Prem friendlies at Loftus Road have convinced me totally that Spain is more of a fitness camp priortiy. Which makes complete sense.
What the Hell is happening? on 13:23 - May 30 with 596 viewsTheChef

What the Hell is happening? on 12:58 - May 30 by Andybrat

Actually 3 players including the striker from Burnley, loving the drip feed of information, gives the feel of continual energy and activity. Can’t believe friendly at Reading on my birthday and I live just outside Reading. Mrs Andybrat convinced I have organised it and even she is possibly threatening to attend . That and Prem friendlies at Loftus Road have convinced me totally that Spain is more of a fitness camp priortiy. Which makes complete sense.

Striker from Burnley?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What the Hell is happening? on 13:47 - May 30 with 551 viewsderbyhoop

I believe both Bennie and Morgan are 18 already, so some of the restrictions won't apply.
Bennie played 25 of 27 Perth Glory games so should be used to men's football. Not sure about the standard, though. Nat League equivalent?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

What the Hell is happening? on 14:50 - May 30 with 483 viewsAndybrat

What the Hell is happening? on 13:23 - May 30 by TheChef

Striker from Burnley?

Rohan Vaughan it’s in the web site a couple of weeks ago
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024