Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend Match Thread 11:57 - Oct 17 with 847 viewsjonahwhereru

Although I live in Southend I haven’t seen them this season. The people I have spoken to tell me that they are really inconsistent, and lack height. The forward that went to FGR and the centre half they had to sack have really exacerbated the situation. However their weakness is also one of ours. In that we do not score many from corners. Ferguson and Beckwith are both big lads and I would be tempted to play both on Saturday, fitness allowing.
We can beat them but will need to be on our metal as they can turn in a very good performance, like scoring 4 at Solihull.
Travelling up for the game so I hope Dale turn up and graft, if they do I think they will win.
[Post edited 17 Oct 12:11]
Southend Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 17 with 557 viewscumbria_dale

I'm glad we aren't facing Cardwell on Saturday as I thought he was excellent last season for them. The fact he's barely played for FGR (maybe he's been injured?) yet they are sitting second in the table shows how strong their squad is.

The positive display last week and the good performance from the Sheffield United lad gives me confidence that despite a mounting injury list, we should be firing on all cylinders. I just hope we dont pick up any more injuries!
Southend Match Thread on 17:36 - Oct 17 with 404 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I think I read that Ebbsfleet were without 7 First team players a few weeks ago when we played them, what's occurring? We are well into the season but the worst of pitches/ weather is still to come. Are they being over-worked or trained badly?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024