Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Released Players - new clubs? 17:48 - May 22 with 70127 viewsTrekkor99

I’d be interested to know where our released / ex-loan players end up for next season. Thought I’d set up this post for when anyone gets info or news they can post here. Wish them all well at their new clubs, no one on the list that I was relieved to see go.
[Post edited 22 May 17:49]
0
Dale Released Players - new clubs? on 09:04 - Sep 29 with 287 viewsJames1980

Dale Released Players - new clubs? on 08:42 - Sep 29 by dingdangblue

Yes it was a bit like the Emperor's New Clothes with Adshead. Everyone at the club was saying what a player he was but we never really saw anything 'wow' in his limited few games for us.


Hill really talked him up didn't he even saying he could be a premier league player.

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026