Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zulti Waregem 18:27 - Oct 4 with 1214 viewsTerry49

Never heard of them, but our mate Beale is their manager.Just lost their last 2 games, maybe time to go.
0
Zulti Waregem on 19:27 - Oct 4 with 1027 viewsLogman

"I've always had Zulti Waregem in my blood. So when the call came it was a no brainer"
7
Zulti Waregem on 20:00 - Oct 4 with 930 viewsStanisgod

I'm committed to this project

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

0
Zulti Waregem on 20:43 - Oct 4 with 804 viewscolinallcars

Zulti Waregem on 20:00 - Oct 4 by Stanisgod

I'm committed to this project


He could have been our best ever manager.
And I could be a millionnaire - well, if I had the money.
2
Zulti Waregem on 04:13 - Oct 5 with 486 viewsMalintabuk

Sounds like he is Flandering a little there
1
Zulti Waregem on 08:00 - Oct 5 with 293 viewsTomS

Is the Tintin tack imminent?
2
Zulti Waregem on 08:46 - Oct 5 with 162 viewsnumptydumpty

If they start performing there will be a lot of noise around, in many leagues higher up the daisy chain, premier league clubs in all reality....

Maybe for M*ck the D*ck next stop the Etihad.....


Match made in heaven !!!
[Post edited 5 Oct 8:46]

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026