Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread 17:04 - Oct 8 with 33849 viewsFredManRave

Could go one of 3 ways this one.

Be happy with a/some draw.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

7
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 9 with 2270 viewsSuperhoops2808

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 18:27 - Oct 9 by SK_hoops

I don't care about the score. Losing mentality.


You think I have losing mentality

You'd do well to read this thread first
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:09 - Oct 9 with 2244 viewsNed_Kennedys

So Kolli gets his head down, gets fit and scores a few for the Devs and is rewarded with a start.
Everybody’s happy: let’s hope he’s learnt lessons and does enough to remain in the squad.
7
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:11 - Oct 9 with 2213 viewsconnell10

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:08 - Oct 9 by Superhoops2808

Time for Kolli to put up or shut up for me

Time for excuses has gone - Will be delighted if he is involved in us winning


Mate he anit had a preseason so give him a break no matter what happens.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

3
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:14 - Oct 9 with 2126 viewsMedwayR

Just to put tonight’s game in perspective, not only do we have Kemper playing only his 2nd game in English football against an England international in Bowen, but we also have Kolli up against a £40m centre back in Kilman.

Poll: Who’s better?

3
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:14 - Oct 9 with 2121 viewsdmm

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:11 - Oct 9 by connell10

Mate he anit had a preseason so give him a break no matter what happens.


Agreed. Our other strikers would not have that kind of expectation lumped on them in this game.
12
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:19 - Oct 9 with 1976 viewsHarbour

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:14 - Oct 9 by dmm

Agreed. Our other strikers would not have that kind of expectation lumped on them in this game.


I hope he does well I am not expecting him to be the match winner he has it in him but my main hope is he does well.
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:21 - Oct 9 with 1926 viewsR_from_afar

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 12:11 - Oct 9 by Rs_Holy

lose 3-0 .... Really hope I'm wrong


My table tennis mate is an 'Ammers fan - odd because he is as Scottish as they come - and he is confidently predicting a 3-1 win for his team. I reckon 1-1.

Come on my team .

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:26 - Oct 9 with 1814 viewssmudgehoop

Pleasantly surprised by line up.

Great to see Koli starting.

1-1


0
Login to get fewer ads

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:28 - Oct 9 with 1772 viewsnumptydumpty

Am glad he is starting with Rayan Kolli.

Am sure he will be right up for this one, and the fact we are away to West Ham, ie a massive game against the more than likely champions, its a chance for him to show the powers that be, that he can be a decent championship player. He did well in the cup game here last season. Might not get much of a sniff tonight though, like most of our team, given the opposition.

Am looking forward to this one probably a bit too much ie am hopeful of a result.

Think if we can stay level till half time, we can 100% get something from the game and if only one down, chances to pull back a draw.

Very pleased with so many doubts in the eleven and on the bench.

Thats all very positive.

C'mon my team...

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:34 - Oct 9 with 1621 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kolligate....it was all a ruse designed to throw the 'ammers off the scent!

Not seen anything so cunning since we fooled the Jerries about the Normandy landings. It's 'kin on!!!

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

2
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:34 - Oct 9 with 1617 viewsdmm

I just looked at the value of each starting 11. Wham - 167.4m. QPR - 23m.
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:35 - Oct 9 with 1587 viewsqueensparker

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:14 - Oct 9 by MedwayR

Just to put tonight’s game in perspective, not only do we have Kemper playing only his 2nd game in English football against an England international in Bowen, but we also have Kolli up against a £40m centre back in Kilman.


My West Ham mates reckon Kilman is total pony so not too bad

Kolli leading the line hasn’t exactly gone well in the past but he’s got better midfielders around him now, and at least he’ll get a few shots off
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:37 - Oct 9 with 1565 viewsconnell10

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:34 - Oct 9 by dmm

I just looked at the value of each starting 11. Wham - 167.4m. QPR - 23m.


And they were still bloody useless in the prem.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:38 - Oct 9 with 1540 viewsVancouverHoop

No Saito. Injured?
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:40 - Oct 9 with 1478 viewsMatch82

0-0 despite being a game of many chances
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:41 - Oct 9 with 1461 viewsconnell10

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:38 - Oct 9 by VancouverHoop

No Saito. Injured?


Looks like it mate , that's quite a few times this season.pity as I thought he was playing really well lately.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:46 - Oct 9 with 1381 viewsSuperhoops2808

Its all good

Nuno Espirito Santo won manager of the month for Sept. We all know how that ends
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:46 - Oct 9 with 1367 viewsOakR

I'm happy with the line-up but slightly concerned for Adamson - I know he is getting rave reviews on here, but he looks a bit raw defensively to me and I worry he might get exposed more in this game - let's see. Maybe he comes of age in this game, I hope so as he has a great attitude and clearly much improved this season.

Poll: Will we stay up?

1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:47 - Oct 9 with 1355 viewsFredManRave

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:34 - Oct 9 by dmm

I just looked at the value of each starting 11. Wham - 167.4m. QPR - 23m.


So our teams worth about half a Bowen, be it the right or the left half.

Don't care, cos Kolli's gonna get us the win and I'll retire from Match Thread duty with a 100% win rate.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

2
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:52 - Oct 9 with 1239 viewsVancouverHoop

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:41 - Oct 9 by connell10

Looks like it mate , that's quite a few times this season.pity as I thought he was playing really well lately.


Me too. Hope it's nothing serious. With Burrell, Dembélé, and now Lloyd out, Smyth aside, we are seriously lacking speed upfront.
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:52 - Oct 9 with 1238 viewsDorse

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 18:46 - Oct 9 by aston_hoop

Kolli starts!!!!!



Kemper giving off Herr Flick vibes in that photo.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 20:03 - Oct 9 with 1059 viewsRsole

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:52 - Oct 9 by Dorse

Kemper giving off Herr Flick vibes in that photo.


Someone once said that the Dutch were Germans who dreamt of being English…

Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you ?

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 20:08 - Oct 9 with 967 viewsBklynRanger

How's it going then? Am going to miss the first half at least.

Are we slapping them silly yet?
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 20:10 - Oct 9 with 924 viewsnadera78

Anyone got a stream? FAWA not working for me
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 20:11 - Oct 9 with 897 viewsRsole

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 20:10 - Oct 9 by nadera78

Anyone got a stream? FAWA not working for me


QPR+ works in Belgium

Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you ?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026