Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cavanagh 17:01 - Oct 13 with 12539 viewsmizfit

GET HIM OFF
Cavanagh on 17:02 - Oct 13 with 5391 viewsDale23years

second that

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Cavanagh on 17:08 - Oct 13 with 5348 viewsGhanaDale

Couldn't agree more, he's a liability

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Cavanagh on 17:18 - Oct 13 with 5286 viewsgizmo

...bit of a trend developing here with cav??

Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole.

Cavanagh on 17:18 - Oct 13 with 5278 viewsDale23years

Cavanagh on 17:18 - Oct 13 by gizmo

yep we lose when he plays

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Cavanagh on 17:31 - Oct 13 with 5219 viewssandylaner1

Cavanagh on 17:18 - Oct 13 by gizmo

maybe tazzy was right after all

Cavanagh on 17:46 - Oct 13 with 5153 viewsolympicdale

I thought the booing of Cavanagh was totally out of order and embarassing, booing your own players, shocking, yes he had a mare, but this was way ott. There was clearly a reason JK didn't start, but that moment onwards wasn't our proudest, from a small section of the WMG.

Life is a game of fate.

Cavanagh on 17:54 - Oct 13 with 5112 viewsD_Alien

Cavanagh on 17:46 - Oct 13 by olympicdale

I thought the booing of Cavanagh was totally out of order and embarassing, booing your own players, shocking, yes he had a mare, but this was way ott. There was clearly a reason JK didn't start, but that moment onwards wasn't our proudest, from a small section of the WMG.

I suspect it was more to do with demonstrating to Coleman that we just won't put up with favouritism when the lad himself clearly isn't up to it any more.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cavanagh on 17:56 - Oct 13 with 5110 viewsolympicdale

Cavanagh on 17:54 - Oct 13 by D_Alien

I suspect it was more to do with demonstrating to Coleman that we just won't put up with favouritism when the lad himself clearly isn't up to it any more.

that moment has been used as bait now from Coleman, either he's blind to what the fans see, or ignorant to ignore it.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Cavanagh on 17:57 - Oct 13 with 5082 viewsphomem

He was poor today very poor
Cavanagh on 17:58 - Oct 13 with 5081 viewsKenBoon

You're all spelling Joey T wrong.
Cavanagh on 17:58 - Oct 13 with 5082 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Cavanagh on 17:46 - Oct 13 by olympicdale

Because he's not Cavanagh is the only reason JK didnt play.

How many games until Cavanagh is shoe horned in at right back?

My main beef was about him not being dragged off, which I did boo if I am one of the pathetic ones. Cavanagh is a bloke wearing a Dale shirt getting his last pay check from his mate, lets not make out that he is Dale through and through!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Cavanagh on 18:02 - Oct 13 with 5037 viewssandylaner1

favoritism from the management, not for the first time

would be more than happy with cav in the team at RB with someone else in the holding role.

didn't we win a few games with bennett playing there?

or rafferty maybe

EDIT: B B M
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Cavanagh on 18:03 - Oct 13 with 5033 viewsolympicdale

Cavanagh on 17:58 - Oct 13 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Because he's not Cavanagh is the only reason JK didnt play.

How many games until Cavanagh is shoe horned in at right back?

My main beef was about him not being dragged off, which I did boo if I am one of the pathetic ones. Cavanagh is a bloke wearing a Dale shirt getting his last pay check from his mate, lets not make out that he is Dale through and through!

lets not make out that he is Dale through and through!

who the heck is saying that, we're not stupid we know every player is just here for a wage, but to boo and taunt them whilst on the pitch, sarcastically applauding every pass he makes is disgraceful at any level. Just because he isnt "dale through and through" doesn't mean we treat them like shite 'cause they're having a bad day, whats that going to accomplish, yes its the only outlet the fans have, but i just dont condone it.

Life is a game of fate.

Cavanagh on 18:07 - Oct 13 with 4999 viewsMoonyDale

Cavanagh on 18:03 - Oct 13 by olympicdale

who the heck is saying that, we're not stupid we know every player is just here for a wage, but to boo and taunt them whilst on the pitch, sarcastically applauding every pass he makes is disgraceful at any level. Just because he isnt "dale through and through" doesn't mean we treat them like shite 'cause they're having a bad day, whats that going to accomplish, yes its the only outlet the fans have, but i just dont condone it.

Never ever boo one of your own, it is never acceptable no matter how bad they perform. Cav was crap today but so were others, his passing was once again terrible but he wasn't on his own in that department.....As for the forwards, Redshaw showed just how it should be done, our strikers should be forced to watch the DVD over and over again till it sinks in..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Cavanagh on 18:08 - Oct 13 with 4987 viewsD_Alien

Not just having a bad day though, is it?

Coleman would do well to put Cav out of his misery and rest him until he's found some level of fitness and/or regained his composure as a professional footballer. He's struggling, and no mistake.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cavanagh on 18:13 - Oct 13 with 4965 viewsolympicdale

Cavanagh on 18:08 - Oct 13 by D_Alien

Not just having a bad day though, is it?

Coleman would do well to put Cav out of his misery and rest him until he's found some level of fitness and/or regained his composure as a professional footballer. He's struggling, and no mistake.

I'm not denying he is playing awfully, since he got his injury he hasn't been the same as he was early on, I'm just saying this isn't the right way to act, it wont make them any better, and I just don't condone booing your own players. Coleman's not an idiot (we hope) he will surely see Cavanagh is not playing well and sort it out, BBM must be wondering what he has to do to get a game though, as one of the best passers we have he should be in that DMF position.

Life is a game of fate.

Cavanagh on 18:21 - Oct 13 with 4939 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Me moaning about a game of footy seems pretty insignificant after hearing about the passing of one of our own.

Sad, sad news.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Cavanagh on 18:24 - Oct 13 with 4923 viewsolympicdale

Cavanagh on 18:21 - Oct 13 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Me moaning about a game of footy seems pretty insignificant after hearing about the passing of one of our own.

Sad, sad news.

Four hotels have complained and stressed Dale aren't welcome after our team apparently behaving like scum in them!

can you prove that, if not thats a wild accusation to make, i cant believe that of a professional club.

Life is a game of fate.

Cavanagh on 18:25 - Oct 13 with 4911 viewspedrodale

Be happy to see BBM in there instead of Cavanagh, good passer of a ball and can draw a foul when under pressure. I know he doesent have much pace but still think he's a better option
Cavanagh on 18:34 - Oct 13 with 4877 viewsNewbury_Dale

In terms of quality this must be the worst League 2 since the days of Ian Thompstone and Dean Martin patrolling our midfield. We're a pub team with a pub team's mentality and we've got 19 points.
Cavanagh on 18:47 - Oct 13 with 4839 viewsRAFC1907

Coleman needs to get a grip of this, theres no way we are putting up with it, we spend enough money and we will have our say.

Kennedy should of started and thats that, you dont change a team thats winning and getting the results, however Coleman will feel his decision was justified last week as we scraped through victory at Accy.

If its promotion we want, then play the best team, otherwise we will be in this division again next season, and if we dont go up, I wont be coming back having spent fortunes yet again.

Poll: Bottomley...

Cavanagh on 19:56 - Oct 13 with 4747 viewsdalebolt

Maybe two years away has distorted my eyes but very poor quality in this division so far and we are STILL sixth ????????????????
Cavanagh on 20:00 - Oct 13 with 4730 viewsRotherhamDale

Cavanagh on 18:24 - Oct 13 by olympicdale

Four hotels have complained and stressed Dale aren't welcome after our team apparently behaving like scum in them!

can you prove that, if not thats a wild accusation to make, i cant believe that of a professional club.

Just because they're professionals, it doesn't mean that their mannerisms are.

Possession with progression.

Cavanagh on 20:08 - Oct 13 with 4691 viewsTalkingSutty

Cavanagh on 18:21 - Oct 13 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Sad, sad news.

Your comments about the behaviour of the people representing OUR club (Hotels) fills me with dread. If what you are suggesting is correct then we have really hit rock bottom.
Once again the buck stops with the management (The players take their lead from the manager) and its something i cant honestly believe the Chairman would put up with. This would stop me from attending games if it was found to be true, i find it hard to believe !!
Cavanagh on 20:08 - Oct 13 with 4686 viewsRotherhamDale

Cavanagh on 18:07 - Oct 13 by MoonyDale

Never ever boo one of your own, it is never acceptable no matter how bad they perform. Cav was crap today but so were others, his passing was once again terrible but he wasn't on his own in that department.....As for the forwards, Redshaw showed just how it should be done, our strikers should be forced to watch the DVD over and over again till it sinks in..

The manager has a go at the fans, so we can have a go at the players by booing. It's not right? The £20 each fan paid makes it right.

Possession with progression.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024