Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) 14:40 - Nov 7 with 3866 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

This is The Genuine Review so whatever is written fully describes an actual football match and the trip to get to Vale Park

My evening started at The Sandbrook were i got a carvery and a purple J2O while waiting for my lift to Port Vale then as i finished the carvery and J2O it were a decent Meal i went and choose a delute blackcurrant and great value for money because i could have all the meats on one plate

It came to 20 minutes prior my lift coming then 442 turned up then we waited for TVOS and his gang at The Sandbrook they turned up then the Journey began when we discussed greatest mangers of all time and i said the late Gary Speed then we eventually got to a cold Port Vale i were thankful i was wearing my Qualited Jacket instead of the normal one

I got my Ticket from their actual Ticket Office then ended up going in Tommy's before Kick off were i got another delude Blackcurrant drink just to kill time prior Kick off but it were different to August 2009 because we took far more Rochdale fans were as the exact same place 3 Years later were dominated by Port Vale Fans

I went into the ground then got a Meat and Potato Pie what were okay and a Coffee just to keep warm then i went and took my seat The first half were okay but could of been better but the referee were Favoring most of Port Vale's game which spoilt the game then they went 1-0 up thanks to probably the worst player on that team Pope

Then half time approached I went looking for 442 & TVOS i found them just before the second half then went and took my new obstructed seat near the scoreboard then it felt like game over when Port Vale went 2-0 up thanks to yup you guessed it Pope yet again it most of felt like a Redshaw moment for the kid

Then one of the Port Vale players fouled Kennedy what saw the guy the an intent red card even if the Referee were on their side first half things changed once the foul were commited then The Port Vale from the left side of us abused the linesman and the referee not relising that the Referee let their Goalkeeper time waste most of the game The Referee spent alot of time with the Vale Keeper but never booked him which made me think are they a couple

I ended the toliet so i nipped to go and have a number 1 then just as i opened the door we had scored with a goal from Bobby Grant which made the game 2-1 then not long after Andrew Tutte scored to level the game at 2-2 then just before the end a couple of the Rochdale players almost made 3-2 with some amazing effort on goal with the Vale Keeper getting very very lucky with one of the last shots

it were freezing coming out of Port Vale were the stewards were lined up outside acting like there were gonna be trouble we eventually got the car and waited for TVOS then we set off back to Rochdale were we discussed who our favorite Forum users were and who the bum guy might actually be there were fingers pointed Judds way not the coach company then i suggested a jealous former user who shell not be named because of past record we were near home were i got asked what I'd give the trip out of 10 i said 8 and also got asked if it were in my top 5 which it made

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 16:50 - Nov 7 with 990 viewsKenBoon

Great read that, Tazbot.

I personally don't rate The Sandbrook carvery but maybe me, Rocky and Harry caught it on a bad day.

Today's Poll:
Delude Blackcurrant or Vindictive Vimto?
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 16:52 - Nov 7 with 977 viewsboffley

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 14:46 - Nov 7 by Albert_Whitehurst

Are you the ghostwriter for the Burybum reports...?

deluded blackcurrant....brilliant!

To paraphrase the late Eric Morecambe----Tazzy uses all the right words but not necessarily in the right order.
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 19:10 - Nov 7 with 911 viewsBrierls

Superb. Absolutely fookin superb!
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 19:19 - Nov 7 with 896 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 19:10 - Nov 7 by Brierls

Superb. Absolutely fookin superb!

It's better than the real thing, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 19:19 - Nov 7 with 894 viewsFondles

Good stuff taz
I don't think your really here though
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 19:32 - Nov 7 with 882 viewsphomem

Glad your qualited coat did the job
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 19:35 - Nov 7 with 873 viewsShun

Best Awayday Review ever.
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 19:36 - Nov 7 with 867 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 19:32 - Nov 7 by phomem

Glad your qualited coat did the job
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

"Then one of the Port Vale players fouled Kennedy what saw the guy the an intent red card even if the Referee were on their side first half things changed once the foul were commited then The Port Vale from the left side of us abused the linesman and the referee not relising that the Referee let their Goalkeeper time waste most of the game The Referee spent alot of time with the Vale Keeper but never booked him which made me think are they a couple "

Certainly a Red Card then Taz as he got an intent Red Card which is an automaniac 5 match bin if I remember rightly!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 19:37 - Nov 7 with 862 viewsphomem

Who shell not be named I wonder?
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 19:51 - Nov 7 with 840 viewsdownunder

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 15:10 - Nov 7 by JumeirahDale

This might just be the greatest day in the history of our message board. I've not laughed this much in ages.

Agreed. Been a good week actually, been setting off to work with a smile.
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 20:25 - Nov 7 with 807 viewswroughtironron

Tazz Mania

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 21:33 - Nov 7 with 757 viewsSalwaDale

Just brilliant. This messageboard has just reached new heights.

TBBT

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 22:07 - Nov 7 with 735 viewsTalkingSutty

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 21:33 - Nov 7 by SalwaDale

Just brilliant. This messageboard has just reached new heights.

Agreed, its put the constant knockers in their place. Well done Tazzy and hats off to all those who encouraged you through your darkest hours.

It would have been oh so easy to throw the towel in, but instead Tazzy like a beautiful butterfly emerging from its chrysalis you have transformed this forum from a place frequented by delinquents and halfwits to one which can once again hold its head up and just like the old days become a magnet for the literati !!

This thread could soon end up in the anals of history.
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 23:16 - Nov 7 with 694 viewsHarry_Dale

I think it is out of order that you're clearly taking the pi55 out of Buryhomenitebum.

Messageboard bullying in fact!
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 23:43 - Nov 7 with 679 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 15:09 - Nov 7 by BigKindo

Taz, Did you not have a little light supper when you got home? With the amount of food and drink you took on board it's surprising that you only went for a whizz at Vale Park.

You should drink more Taz.....every time you go for a pee/dump,Dale seem to score at away matches!
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 00:01 - Nov 8 with 662 viewsdownunder

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 20:25 - Nov 7 by wroughtironron

Tazz Mania

Fantazstic!
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 00:19 - Nov 8 with 653 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 22:07 - Nov 7 by TalkingSutty

Agreed, its put the constant knockers in their place. Well done Tazzy and hats off to all those who encouraged you through your darkest hours.

It would have been oh so easy to throw the towel in, but instead Tazzy like a beautiful butterfly emerging from its chrysalis you have transformed this forum from a place frequented by delinquents and halfwits to one which can once again hold its head up and just like the old days become a magnet for the literati !!

This thread could soon end up in the anals of history.

I really do hope your third-last word is a Freudian slip, TS.

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 06:45 - Nov 8 with 630 viewsTalkingSutty

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 00:19 - Nov 8 by TVOS1907

I really do hope your third-last word is a Freudian slip, TS.

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 09:05 - Nov 8 with 576 viewsdingdangblue

Daft question tazbot - but why would Pope getting his 2nd goal 'have felt like a Redshaw moment for the kid' ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 09:21 - Nov 8 with 562 viewsMoonyDale

Absolute brilliance from the Tazbot, more of the same please.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 10:13 - Nov 8 with 536 viewsSaxonDale

'The Referee spent alot of time with the Vale Keeper but never booked him which made me think are they a couple'

Fantastic Taz.
Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 10:38 - Nov 8 with 517 viewsdingdangblue

Classic Tazism's. Who knew spellcheck could create such comedy genius. Brilliant. Sets the standard. The Wycombe report has an awful lot to live up to now - but cant wait!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 10:49 - Nov 8 with 508 viewsMoonyDale

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 10:38 - Nov 8 by dingdangblue

Classic Tazism's. Who knew spellcheck could create such comedy genius. Brilliant. Sets the standard. The Wycombe report has an awful lot to live up to now - but cant wait!

"Tazism" should now be included in the Oxford English Dictionary for future generations......

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 10:49 - Nov 8 with 508 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 10:13 - Nov 8 by SaxonDale

'The Referee spent alot of time with the Vale Keeper but never booked him which made me think are they a couple'

Fantastic Taz.

Tazzy has actually been very politic with his description of that moment. His words in the car were a lot more graphic.

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 10:54 - Nov 8 with 502 viewsMoonyDale

Awayday Review: Port Vale (Staffordshire) on 10:49 - Nov 8 by TVOS1907

Tazzy has actually been very politic with his description of that moment. His words in the car were a lot more graphic.

Best line from the report for me was "I could have all the meats on one plate" how many does he use at home? pure genius...

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024