Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training cancelled tomorrow 22:45 - Dec 9 with 32691 viewsMightyScouse

John Coleman has been summoned by the chairman and board of directors to a meeting, tomorrow morning. Training has been cancelled. Hopefully the end for Sunday League Manager Coleman and his no-mark number 2 - Bell.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 18:59 - Dec 10 with 2000 viewsfitzochris

Training cancelled tomorrow on 18:56 - Dec 10 by MightyScouse

Training was cancelled and Coleman WAS summoned to a board meeting. He survived the board meeting and then had a meeting with the players in regards to my revelations on this forum.

Aye, to the tune of which one of you feckers was it?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:00 - Dec 10 with 1989 viewsBrierls

Training cancelled tomorrow on 18:51 - Dec 10 by Newbury_Dale

Is it worth asking the question what Coleman was doing in Dubai in the middle of the football season ?

One of Coleman's daughters lives in Dubai, I assume he was visiting her.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:01 - Dec 10 with 1984 viewsAtThePeake

Training was cancelled and Coleman WAS summoned to a board meeting. He survived the board meeting and then had a meeting with the players in regards to my revelations on this forum.

Again, I call bull.

You're so called revelations have been disproved and you're trying to twist it around as if you are still in the know.

Just bore off.

Tangled up in blue.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:03 - Dec 10 with 1968 viewsR17ALE

God, you are one boring sod.

Fooking Scousers are a pain. Cut one and they all bleed. I'm going to find one and take an axe to it!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:04 - Dec 10 with 1963 viewsSaxonDale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 18:46 - Dec 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Given that it now appears that the board were fully aware that Coleman went to Dubai, why should we believe the other allegations that were provided by the poster whose sudden silence speaks volumes?

You don't like Coleman, that's fair enough. However, it appears that your dislike for him means that you're willing to believe anything that supports your dislike.

Come on, being spotted on a beach in Dubai by a buddy of Coleman, bookies in baths and paying £20 to have a day off - ffs.

I was referring also to the Rafferty tweet. Assuming that everything is a lie (Which I doubt it is.)

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:05 - Dec 10 with 1945 viewsMoonyDale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:03 - Dec 10 by R17ALE

God, you are one boring sod.

Fooking Scousers are a pain. Cut one and they all bleed. I'm going to find one and take an axe to it!!

Quality....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:10 - Dec 10 with 1918 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:04 - Dec 10 by SaxonDale

I was referring also to the Rafferty tweet. Assuming that everything is a lie (Which I doubt it is.)

"whether in terms of indiscipline, training or going on holiday mid-season)."

This refers to the Rafferty tweet?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:19 - Dec 10 with 1873 viewsSaxonDale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:10 - Dec 10 by BigDaveMyCock

"whether in terms of indiscipline, training or going on holiday mid-season)."

This refers to the Rafferty tweet?

Indiscipline- Gornell on Saturday/ Rafferty Tweet/ Team in general
Training- Manager not being at training for a week
Going on holiday mid-season- Dubai

Login to get fewer ads

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:19 - Dec 10 with 1871 viewsClivert

I hate those type of days when it's just one meeting after another, and on a Monday also!
Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:20 - Dec 10 with 1863 viewsSuddenLad

Training cancelled tomorrow on 18:58 - Dec 10 by R17ALE

He went there Dubai a defender.

I've been told that people in Dubai never watch The Flintstones, but those in Abu Dhabi do

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:47 - Dec 10 with 1769 viewsTVOS1907

Training cancelled tomorrow on 16:34 - Dec 10 by AtThePeake

Craig Currant?

Ineffective winger out on loan at Chester City?

Winger?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 20:26 - Dec 10 with 1678 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:20 - Dec 10 by SuddenLad

I've been told that people in Dubai never watch The Flintstones, but those in Abu Dhabi do

This is getting used. Thank you
Training cancelled tomorrow on 20:50 - Dec 10 with 1582 viewsdingdangblue

Can anyone confirm if the bookie in the bath was WetFred ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 21:05 - Dec 10 with 1514 viewsAtThePeake

Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:47 - Dec 10 by TVOS1907

Winger?

I'll be honest with you, I don't have a clue what he's meant to be.

Not sure he does.

Tangled up in blue.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:02 - Dec 10 with 1380 viewsoff2div1

I wish I could have 14000+ views of a post on my twitter account
Training cancelled tomorrow on 08:51 - Dec 11 with 1254 viewsjudd

This all goes to prove that big fat Cyril was a fookin' nonce.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:19 - Dec 11 with 1144 viewsD_Alien

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:02 - Dec 10 by off2div1

I wish I could have 14000+ views of a post on my twitter account

But that figure includes messageboarders who've clicked onto the thread multiple times, many (including myself) as much as 25-30 times

So the number of individuals who've read the OP is probably in the hundreds, not thousands.

All of which just goes to prove what sad bastards we all are!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Training cancelled tomorrow on 12:44 - Dec 11 with 1078 viewsthe_bookie

Training cancelled tomorrow on 20:50 - Dec 10 by dingdangblue

Can anyone confirm if the bookie in the bath was WetFred ?

No afraid not
Training cancelled tomorrow on 19:54 - Dec 11 with 981 viewsdingdangblue

Training cancelled tomorrow on 12:44 - Dec 11 by the_bookie

No afraid not

Ladfloates?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 20:27 - Dec 11 with 951 viewsjasp67

Does anyone know what happened st the meeting?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 20:30 - Dec 11 with 940 viewsfitzochris

Training cancelled tomorrow on 20:27 - Dec 11 by jasp67

Does anyone know what happened st the meeting?

In his weekly diary, Chief Executive Colin Garlick has rubbished the rumours surrounding the Dale Management and explains why John Coleman took time out of his schedule to travel abroad following the League Two encounter at Southend United.

“The Manager went to Dubai on a personal family matter which was known about,” said Garlick. “Jimmy (Assistant Manager Jimmy Bell) is more than capable of taking training along with the backroom staff, so there was no issue. These things happen from time to time, it is life. There were no issues with that and for anyone to suggest otherwise is ridiculous. John (Coleman) is as determined as anyone for us to do well; he knows what we are capable of, and he can see and knows where he wants to go.

“Suggestions about emergency meetings are absolutely rubbish. On Monday we had our normal monthly board meeting and whilst we were disappointed with recent results, we tried to focus on the positives and on what we can actually do. We identified the problems, which John has spoken about, and obviously defensively we’re giving up goals that we shouldn’t do. Our focus was about the positives and how we can tackle that.

“(Mischievous rumours) are not helpful to us as a club. Let’s remember that we are three points off a play-off place and we’ve got to focus on going forward and being positive. The way to do that is to all pull together in the right direction and in the same direction.”

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Training cancelled tomorrow on 20:32 - Dec 11 with 936 viewsjasp67

Training cancelled tomorrow on 20:30 - Dec 11 by fitzochris

In his weekly diary, Chief Executive Colin Garlick has rubbished the rumours surrounding the Dale Management and explains why John Coleman took time out of his schedule to travel abroad following the League Two encounter at Southend United.

“The Manager went to Dubai on a personal family matter which was known about,” said Garlick. “Jimmy (Assistant Manager Jimmy Bell) is more than capable of taking training along with the backroom staff, so there was no issue. These things happen from time to time, it is life. There were no issues with that and for anyone to suggest otherwise is ridiculous. John (Coleman) is as determined as anyone for us to do well; he knows what we are capable of, and he can see and knows where he wants to go.

“Suggestions about emergency meetings are absolutely rubbish. On Monday we had our normal monthly board meeting and whilst we were disappointed with recent results, we tried to focus on the positives and on what we can actually do. We identified the problems, which John has spoken about, and obviously defensively we’re giving up goals that we shouldn’t do. Our focus was about the positives and how we can tackle that.

“(Mischievous rumours) are not helpful to us as a club. Let’s remember that we are three points off a play-off place and we’ve got to focus on going forward and being positive. The way to do that is to all pull together in the right direction and in the same direction.”

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024