Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training cancelled tomorrow 22:45 - Dec 9 with 34037 viewsMightyScouse

John Coleman has been summoned by the chairman and board of directors to a meeting, tomorrow morning. Training has been cancelled. Hopefully the end for Sunday League Manager Coleman and his no-mark number 2 - Bell.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:39 - Dec 10 with 1460 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:27 - Dec 10 by Toffeemanc

Worst news of the season so far .

On the upside I now have extra cash to spend on Christmas as I won't be attending the Cheltenham home game despite having a season ticket. Nor will I be going to the away games at Burton and Bradford as originally planned. Going to stay home and enjoy spending the £200 I already had saved for next years season ticket as I won't be buying one now Coleman is still going to be in charge.

Well then i'd say the club are better off without you. Maybe not in the short term, but certainly long-term, if you're willing to turn your back on the team when it isn't even that bad, then maybe we need to build a more loyal fan base, because things like this is just laughable. if you're a loyal supporter, you support through the bad times and to be honest, times aren't even that bad.

Dale till i die? More like dale until they make the next decision i don't like.

Pathetic
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:41 - Dec 10 with 1450 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:39 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

Well then i'd say the club are better off without you. Maybe not in the short term, but certainly long-term, if you're willing to turn your back on the team when it isn't even that bad, then maybe we need to build a more loyal fan base, because things like this is just laughable. if you're a loyal supporter, you support through the bad times and to be honest, times aren't even that bad.

Pathetic

nice to see your having a pop at other fellow users how many more people you gonna abuse with your hate speeches?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:42 - Dec 10 with 1433 viewsDale27

Pathetic

Hows your foot?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:42 - Dec 10 with 1432 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:41 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

nice to see your having a pop at other fellow users how many more people you gonna abuse with your hate speeches?

He does have somewhat of a point though.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:43 - Dec 10 with 1405 viewsSalwaDale

Gotta be said, we are an utter laughing stock at the moment.

The backing of the board can be a good thing. When dirty linen is aired in public it really needs washing in public too.

TBBT

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:43 - Dec 10 with 1394 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:42 - Dec 10 by Dale27

Hows your foot?

Fine and dandy. Still wanna drink after watchin a dale masterclass on the 21st?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:44 - Dec 10 with 1389 viewssandylaner1

Pathetic

just take some more morphine son...
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:44 - Dec 10 with 1386 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:42 - Dec 10 by Ralphs12

He does have somewhat of a point though.

Still i think he's aiming to drive away people that's what Rochdale isn't about its about communication, friendship & connecting with other fans

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:44 - Dec 10 with 1385 viewsAtThePeake

Pathetic

This.

Tangled up in blue.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:45 - Dec 10 with 1360 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:41 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

I'm airing my view on the current attitude among our supporters, please tell me were i've attacked and 'had a pop' at someone?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:45 - Dec 10 with 1346 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:44 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

Still i think he's aiming to drive away people that's what Rochdale isn't about its about communication, friendship & connecting with other fans

I really don't think you're one to give people grief about that sort of thing tazz I'm afraid. You've had your fair share of barneys on here
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:47 - Dec 10 with 1327 viewsolympicdale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:44 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

no he isn't.

Life is a game of fate.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:47 - Dec 10 with 1321 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:45 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

I'm airing my view on the current attitude among our supporters, please tell me were i've attacked and 'had a pop' at someone?

I saw on another thread last night you had ago at another fan for having a point of view just like TM does were all Rochdale through and through apart from the B**y lot who are banned from their board and the Ashton United Fan

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:48 - Dec 10 with 1300 viewsfitzochris

Who took the odds on a twelve-page thread? You might be in luck now Tazzy's joined the debate!

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:49 - Dec 10 with 1283 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:47 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

I saw on another thread last night you had ago at another fan for having a point of view just like TM does were all Rochdale through and through apart from the B**y lot who are banned from their board and the Ashton United Fan

but you just quoted my comment on this thread and said i was having another pop. go on the other thread and say i'm having a pop if thats the opinion, not on another unrelated thread.

sounds more like backtracking on your part due to the numbers agreeing.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:50 - Dec 10 with 1274 viewsDaleaholic

Can we get the 'Bookie in the bath' to give us some odds for this thread?

I'm going for 11 pages.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:50 - Dec 10 with 1270 viewsTTNYear

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:48 - Dec 10 by fitzochris

Who took the odds on a twelve-page thread? You might be in luck now Tazzy's joined the debate!

I've always found at this point the best thing to do is to get a brew, and some Hob Nobs (Chocolate) and watch the show.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:50 - Dec 10 with 1260 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:42 - Dec 10 by Dale27

Hows your foot?

My thumbs are hurting more from all the fifa whilst i'm off work.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:50 - Dec 10 with 1265 viewsDale_Pea

Crap, the bot has arrived.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:50 - Dec 10 with 1257 viewsSandyman

Pathetic

"Build a loyal fanbase" ???? RAFC as it stands is struggling to have a fanbase with the horrendous home form we have had to endure.

Who are you to define what a "loyal supporter" is? It's up to Toffeemanc to decide what he does, you to decide what you do and me to decide what I do where Rochdale AFC support is concerned. Your bitchy post will do nothing to encourage anyone currently disaffected to attend in future.

Tazzy has it spot on with his comment "how many more people you gonna abuse with your hate speeches?"

Coleman Out.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:51 - Dec 10 with 1249 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:49 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

but you just quoted my comment on this thread and said i was having another pop. go on the other thread and say i'm having a pop if thats the opinion, not on another unrelated thread.

sounds more like backtracking on your part due to the numbers agreeing.

Like i said before your more suited to Popcorn because your not Sweet at all i can find the thread were you've had a dig at a fan for voicing view's as it were only last night

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:51 - Dec 10 with 1246 views442Dale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:45 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

While I'd agree some reactions amongst supporters has been extreme, and at times over the top, the negative atmosphere that exists right now will be very difficult to shift.

It's best explained by saying we could end up making the playoffs with regular gates under 2000 and some of those fans openly saying they're still not enjoying it.

That might not be what should happen, but it certainly could. So where does the club go from here?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:55 - Dec 10 with 1203 viewsBobbyjoe

Well, this is all more fun than the football, at least!
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:56 - Dec 10 with 1185 viewsSandyman

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:55 - Dec 10 by Bobbyjoe

Well, this is all more fun than the football, at least!

It's certainly more passionate
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:57 - Dec 10 with 1170 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:50 - Dec 10 by Sandyman

"Build a loyal fanbase" ???? RAFC as it stands is struggling to have a fanbase with the horrendous home form we have had to endure.

Who are you to define what a "loyal supporter" is? It's up to Toffeemanc to decide what he does, you to decide what you do and me to decide what I do where Rochdale AFC support is concerned. Your bitchy post will do nothing to encourage anyone currently disaffected to attend in future.

Tazzy has it spot on with his comment "how many more people you gonna abuse with your hate speeches?"

Coleman Out.

I'd say just read the definition of loyal, then you'll have an answer as to what determines a loyal fan.

If you are loyal, then you'll stay and get through the bad times, which at the minute our fans clearly aren't doing, it stinks of fickleness and it is my opinion that the club is better off without them.

Good riddance I say.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024