Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training cancelled tomorrow 22:45 - Dec 9 with 32690 viewsMightyScouse

John Coleman has been summoned by the chairman and board of directors to a meeting, tomorrow morning. Training has been cancelled. Hopefully the end for Sunday League Manager Coleman and his no-mark number 2 - Bell.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:11 - Dec 10 with 1786 viewsTVOS1907

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:10 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

I tell you what. you've got it. BTG beckons.

BGT, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:13 - Dec 10 with 1733 viewsChaffRAFC

Richard Partington's tweet: On speculation over John Coleman's future: No meeting with the chairman/board this morning, manager still has their backing

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:13 - Dec 10 with 1721 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:10 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

I tell you what. you've got it. BTG beckons.

BJK
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:14 - Dec 10 with 1708 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:13 - Dec 10 by ChaffRAFC

Richard Partington's tweet: On speculation over John Coleman's future: No meeting with the chairman/board this morning, manager still has their backing

Well then.... Seems we can all go back about our business, this never happened.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:15 - Dec 10 with 1699 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

F**K!!!!!

Chaff, that's the worst news of all.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:15 - Dec 10 with 1687 viewsfitzochris

The trip to Dubai must have been sanctioned by the board then

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:16 - Dec 10 with 1665 viewsChaffRAFC

Latest tweet from RP: Board WERE aware of Coley's trip to Dubai following the game at Southend last month, so the manager has nothing to answer to on that front

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:16 - Dec 10 with 1661 viewsscarrow

Taking all the allegations of betting and fights out of it

Dale are 3 points of the play offs, not 3 points off the bottom 2

Poll: Final position

Login to get fewer ads

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:16 - Dec 10 with 1658 viewsSuddenLad

Ah, the dreaded vote of confidence. It's only a matter of time then.............

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:17 - Dec 10 with 1637 viewsthebackrowhero

FFS HATE THE BIN DIPPERS
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:17 - Dec 10 with 1628 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:16 - Dec 10 by ChaffRAFC

Latest tweet from RP: Board WERE aware of Coley's trip to Dubai following the game at Southend last month, so the manager has nothing to answer to on that front

Was he on a duty free run for the Board..?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:20 - Dec 10 with 1568 viewsClivert

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:12 - Dec 9 by ColDale

We'll know one way or another soon enough. Either it's true or false info is being used to flush out the leak. If its the latter, someone will suddenly disappear (but not in a sopranos stylee)

Is this the case then?

MightyScouse has been no where to be seen today so has he been in at training?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:22 - Dec 10 with 1531 viewssandylaner1

yessssssssssss take that you coleman haters
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:23 - Dec 10 with 1518 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:22 - Dec 10 by sandylaner1

yessssssssssss take that you coleman haters

So, so camp.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:24 - Dec 10 with 1492 viewsfitzochris

JC is either not guilty of gross misconduct, or the board are sweeping it under the carpet and letting him get on with managing the team for whatever reason.

Either way, he's still here, so that's that.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:25 - Dec 10 with 1462 viewssandylaner1

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:23 - Dec 10 by Ralphs12

So, so camp.

wat
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:26 - Dec 10 with 1452 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I were actually looking forward to a new appointment after all this hit looks like more low attendance's at our fortress it were 2nd game in December Eyre were sacked we lost at home twice 3-2 York City & Exeter City are not dog bollocks teams even though York are down as Dark Horses

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:27 - Dec 10 with 1421 viewsToffeemanc

Worst news of the season so far .

On the upside I now have extra cash to spend on Christmas as I won't be attending the Cheltenham home game despite having a season ticket. Nor will I be going to the away games at Burton and Bradford as originally planned. Going to stay home and enjoy spending the £200 I already had saved for next years season ticket as I won't be buying one now Coleman is still going to be in charge.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:29 - Dec 10 with 1401 viewsBrierls

Tweets from Richard Partington...

On speculation over John Coleman's future: No meeting with the chairman/board this morning, manager still has their backing

Board WERE aware of Coley's trip to Dubai following the game at Southend last month, so the manager has nothing to answer to on that front

Chairman insists John Coleman was the right man for the job last January and he remains the right man now and for the future

Chairman: Last 2 home games have been disappointing but we're only three points off the play-off positions

Full interview with Chris Dunphy in Wednesday's Rochdale Observer
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:31 - Dec 10 with 1357 viewsmizfit

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:26 - Dec 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

I were actually looking forward to a new appointment after all this hit looks like more low attendance's at our fortress it were 2nd game in December Eyre were sacked we lost at home twice 3-2 York City & Exeter City are not dog bollocks teams even though York are down as Dark Horses

Tazzy you have to win games at home for it to be a fortress
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:31 - Dec 10 with 1344 viewsColDale

Based on last year, these things have a tendency to run and run rather than be put to bed straight away. We don't know how much of the allegations were true or whether they were facts intentionally distorted to meet an agenda (last year's late training would fit into this category). What can be accepted (again based on evidence of the past 12 months) is that this cannot be simply dismissed as some troll making stuff up.

If this has come from within the club, it's a further disciplinary issue and needs addressing. The club must act firmly on ensuring that all players/employees take responsibility for keeping information private, and acting on social media in a way that does not reflect badly on themselves or the club. Furthermore, they must put into place a whistleblowing policy so that nobody feels the only way to air a grievance is to come on to here.

There have been too many occasions of this type on here in the past twelve months.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:34 - Dec 10 with 1310 viewsolympicdale

surely more needs to be said as to why the board sanctioned a holiday for the manager in the middle of the season, was he just brushing up on his tan, thats unprofessional there.

Life is a game of fate.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:34 - Dec 10 with 1298 viewsThreeLions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:31 - Dec 10 by mizfit

Tazzy you have to win games at home for it to be a fortress

Nevermind having a go at tazzy, what have you got to say about making some complete Bollox up then posting it on here. Explanation time pal!
Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:35 - Dec 10 with 1284 views442Dale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:29 - Dec 10 by Brierls

Tweets from Richard Partington...

On speculation over John Coleman's future: No meeting with the chairman/board this morning, manager still has their backing

Board WERE aware of Coley's trip to Dubai following the game at Southend last month, so the manager has nothing to answer to on that front

Chairman insists John Coleman was the right man for the job last January and he remains the right man now and for the future

Chairman: Last 2 home games have been disappointing but we're only three points off the play-off positions

Full interview with Chris Dunphy in Wednesday's Rochdale Observer

If there's an interview in the Ob, there should be something on the website too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:37 - Dec 10 with 1253 viewsfitzochris

Training cancelled tomorrow on 13:31 - Dec 10 by ColDale

Based on last year, these things have a tendency to run and run rather than be put to bed straight away. We don't know how much of the allegations were true or whether they were facts intentionally distorted to meet an agenda (last year's late training would fit into this category). What can be accepted (again based on evidence of the past 12 months) is that this cannot be simply dismissed as some troll making stuff up.

If this has come from within the club, it's a further disciplinary issue and needs addressing. The club must act firmly on ensuring that all players/employees take responsibility for keeping information private, and acting on social media in a way that does not reflect badly on themselves or the club. Furthermore, they must put into place a whistleblowing policy so that nobody feels the only way to air a grievance is to come on to here.

There have been too many occasions of this type on here in the past twelve months.

I completely agree with this.

There was a little too much info that was near what we now know as the truth for it to be completely trollesque.

But, as I said above, for whatever reason, the board are sticking with JC publicly, so we need to accept that for the time being.

I'm not calling for his head for the on-the-field performances, I would only be calling for his sacking if the allegations made on here were proven to be true. Which they haven't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024