Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training cancelled tomorrow 22:45 - Dec 9 with 32685 viewsMightyScouse

John Coleman has been summoned by the chairman and board of directors to a meeting, tomorrow morning. Training has been cancelled. Hopefully the end for Sunday League Manager Coleman and his no-mark number 2 - Bell.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:06 - Dec 10 with 2317 viewsTTNYear

The fella could just be training on his own tbf

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:08 - Dec 10 with 2287 viewsrochdale1987

All this is pissing me off now!!!
Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:09 - Dec 10 with 2245 viewselectricblue

Thats my bubble burst.....
Depressing day ahead now all my dreams shattered..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:12 - Dec 10 with 2235 viewsTTNYear

In that Cavanagh never mentions training should be a clue that sommats up... Smoke and mirrors... Donnelly is buying some kind of X factor shite..... For that alone he should be released

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:18 - Dec 10 with 2174 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Can someone with a Twitter account that follows Cavanagh please add the following reply on my behalf...

...you're not even good enough to train with the youth team you pr!ck! Break a leg!

Kind regards etc etc.... :-)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:27 - Dec 10 with 2096 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:18 - Dec 10 by Albert_Whitehurst

Can someone with a Twitter account that follows Cavanagh please add the following reply on my behalf...

...you're not even good enough to train with the youth team you pr!ck! Break a leg!

Big and clever that. Its not his fault hes being asked to play that position, he's attempting to do it to the best of his ability, you mong.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:38 - Dec 10 with 2022 viewsfitzochris

Cav responded to a tweet of mine and is adamant it's business as usual this morning. Guess we'll see.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:41 - Dec 10 with 1983 viewsMoonyDale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:18 - Dec 10 by Albert_Whitehurst

That's a shocking attitude, to wish a leg break on any player is bad, to wish it on one of our own even if he's not on your xmas card list is just wrong.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:43 - Dec 10 with 1972 viewsTTNYear

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:38 - Dec 10 by fitzochris

Cav responded to a tweet of mine and is adamant it's business as usual this morning. Guess we'll see.

It has to be said its all suspiciously quiet though. It's normally clogged up with a load of bollox by now, to the point where some need unfollowing.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:53 - Dec 10 with 1903 viewstonythegob

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:38 - Dec 10 by fitzochris

Have you followed him long? How many times has he tweeted training on?? Never had any bright brisk days at Accy though!
Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:09 - Dec 10 with 1814 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:27 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

Big and clever that. Its not his fault hes being asked to play that position, he's attempting to do it to the best of his ability, you mong.

Sweetcorn, as per usual you show yourself to be sadly lacking in intelligence and humour....and we all need the latter at this point in time!

Is Cavanagh also being told not to pass to the players in the same shirt as he wears....? Certainly he does that to the best of his ability!!

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:09 - Dec 10 with 1811 viewsfitzochris

Training cancelled tomorrow on 10:53 - Dec 10 by tonythegob

Have you followed him long? How many times has he tweeted training on?? Never had any bright brisk days at Accy though!

Long enough.

He does regularly tweet about the traffic on the M62 as he journeys into training, so it's not alarmingly unusual.

Anyway, we'll wait and see if there's any truth in any of Mighty Scouse's bold claims.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:13 - Dec 10 with 1765 viewstonythegob

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:09 - Dec 10 by fitzochris

Long enough.

He does regularly tweet about the traffic on the M62 as he journeys into training, so it's not alarmingly unusual.

Anyway, we'll wait and see if there's any truth in any of Mighty Scouse's bold claims.

tar mate as i dont twit i dont follow the twit! Lame shite joke sos .Half expect the os to post pics of the chaps training hard
Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:18 - Dec 10 with 1715 viewssweetcorn

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:09 - Dec 10 by Albert_Whitehurst

Sweetcorn, as per usual you show yourself to be sadly lacking in intelligence and humour....and we all need the latter at this point in time!

Is Cavanagh also being told not to pass to the players in the same shirt as he wears....? Certainly he does that to the best of his ability!!

So that means he's a pr*ck and should break his leg. very big and clever of you. Like i said, he obviously plays to the best of his ability, its not him selecting the team.

How many times have you had a conversation to deduce that he's a 'pr*ck' or are you just going off his inability to pass. Great logic that. just shows what a nonse you are.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:19 - Dec 10 with 1701 viewsRalphs12

When eyre got the chop wasn't he told during training? Lessons learnt? False rumours? Looking to deep into something?

Something will hopefully be said to put this matter to bed one way or another
Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:20 - Dec 10 with 1687 viewsBigKindo

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:13 - Dec 9 by judd

Might be a review.

Annual salary review possibly...........
Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:32 - Dec 10 with 1612 viewsToffeemanc

Regardless of if this is all malicious rumours or the truth, the fact is it is now in the public domain and being widely discussed on here so I think the club owe it to themselves and the supporters to issue a statement regarding the situation even if it is just to deny all the rumours. All the uncertainty won't help the club on or off the pitch nor will it help to put bums on seats, no comment from the club will only serve to add further fuel to the fire.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:42 - Dec 10 with 1550 viewsClivert

Donnelly can't be at 'training' as he was tweeting about SmoothFM about 20minutes ago.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:53 - Dec 10 with 1454 viewsTTNYear

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:42 - Dec 10 by Clivert

Donnelly can't be at 'training' as he was tweeting about SmoothFM about 20minutes ago.

Maybe they train on a pitch with all their car doors open and their radios on full blast, like a professional footballing outfit should do.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:57 - Dec 10 with 1426 viewsTTNYear

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:32 - Dec 10 by Toffeemanc

Regardless of if this is all malicious rumours or the truth, the fact is it is now in the public domain and being widely discussed on here so I think the club owe it to themselves and the supporters to issue a statement regarding the situation even if it is just to deny all the rumours. All the uncertainty won't help the club on or off the pitch nor will it help to put bums on seats, no comment from the club will only serve to add further fuel to the fire.

I'd rather they didn't. You cant go responding to all the sort of shyte posted on here, they'd get nowt done. Responses to Tazzy's rants alone would take them through to Thursday.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:59 - Dec 10 with 1402 viewsjudd

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:53 - Dec 10 by TTNYear

Maybe they train on a pitch with all their car doors open and their radios on full blast, like a professional footballing outfit should do.

...taking it in turns to spit roast a couple of docile slags who don't mind being "filmed" on a mobile.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 12:00 - Dec 10 with 1393 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 11:57 - Dec 10 by TTNYear

I'd rather they didn't. You cant go responding to all the sort of shyte posted on here, they'd get nowt done. Responses to Tazzy's rants alone would take them through to Thursday.

Would you not class this as a more damaging thread, potentially someone inside the club spreading she ite. For me I'd like it to all come out as a tool on a wind up but there does seem to be a little more to it, sadly.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 12:02 - Dec 10 with 1361 viewsTTNYear

Training cancelled tomorrow on 12:00 - Dec 10 by Ralphs12

Would you not class this as a more damaging thread, potentially someone inside the club spreading she ite. For me I'd like it to all come out as a tool on a wind up but there does seem to be a little more to it, sadly.

Reminds me of 12 months ago for some reason...

Training cancelled tomorrow on 12:04 - Dec 10 with 1343 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 12:02 - Dec 10 by TTNYear

Yeah I agree but last year did we not have abit if a denial?

Edit. At te end of the day, the club I'm sure will be aware of this thread by now. It's up to them how they act.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 12:06 - Dec 10 with 1315 viewsjudd

Training cancelled tomorrow on 12:02 - Dec 10 by TTNYear

What, christmas?

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024