Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training cancelled tomorrow 22:45 - Dec 9 with 32688 viewsMightyScouse

John Coleman has been summoned by the chairman and board of directors to a meeting, tomorrow morning. Training has been cancelled. Hopefully the end for Sunday League Manager Coleman and his no-mark number 2 - Bell.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:17 - Dec 9 with 2218 viewsjudd

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:16 - Dec 9 by 442Dale

B side: Chips in a hut.

She's got chips on the brain, tbh

Poll: What is it to be then?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:18 - Dec 9 with 2188 viewsColDale

If there is to be a sacking based on what has been posted today, you have to question whether it is because of the content or they feel the need to act given its in the public domain. Plenty of people knew about the Dubai thing a week ago and I'd find it very difficult to believe the first time the club knew was on reading it on here today.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:18 - Dec 9 with 2185 viewsRalphs12

Last time we had these sort of posts appearing, didn't we have abit of action taken by the club to put many of the rumours to bed? I for one hope Coleman isn't on the way out.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:18 - Dec 9 with 2183 viewssandylaner1

Training cancelled tomorrow on 22:59 - Dec 9 by AtThePeake

If the club sack Coleman I expect their to be a full explanation as to why - including any Dubai trips and punch ups and whatever else.

And if not, I won't be going again this season.

this
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:20 - Dec 9 with 2163 viewssandylaner1

and now we wait
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:21 - Dec 9 with 2160 views442Dale

Can I have 12 (twelve) pages?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:21 - Dec 9 with 2153 viewsMightyScouse

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:13 - Dec 9 by judd

Might be a review.

Yes, it could well be just a review. Who.knows?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:22 - Dec 9 with 2146 viewssandylaner1

so coleman actually went to dubai for a holiday?? is this true?

fuuuaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkkk is this real life
Login to get fewer ads

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:24 - Dec 9 with 2127 viewsjudd

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:21 - Dec 9 by MightyScouse

Yes, it could well be just a review. Who.knows?

Indeed.

What you hoping for?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:24 - Dec 9 with 2124 viewsRalphs12

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:22 - Dec 9 by sandylaner1

Or is this just fantasy?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:25 - Dec 9 with 2109 viewssandylaner1

a review would make sense, but then cancelling the training seems counter productive
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:26 - Dec 9 with 2107 viewsMightyScouse

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:22 - Dec 9 by sandylaner1

Fate burned him though - a friend of Chris Dunphy's caught him sunbathing on a beach in Dubai. Scandalous!
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:26 - Dec 9 with 2101 viewsmaybee

Wasn't going to comment on any of this, but, from what little I know, there seems to be some truth in these new "revelations".

What is very obvious to me, is that there are two issues here... the holiday in Dubai is one issue, whilst the awful form at home, and stories of infighting/arguments/picking favourites etc. is totally seperate, although both are upsetting and annoying to supporters.

I would imaging that, if there is a Board meeting with Coleman tomorrow, it will be focussing on what I believe is a charge of
gross misconduct...i.e going on holiday during the season without having permission from the Board. If guilty, Coleman will almost certainly be sacked on the spot.

If he did go to Dubai, and did not get permission, and is not sacked, then he will forever hold the "whip hand" when dealing with the Board, who will appear very weak to outsiders, and they could well lose much of the remaining respect that supporters have for them as custodians of the club.

Of course, this is all speculation, but should the Board find that Coleman is indeed guilty of gross misconduct, then he would not be entitled to any compensation, which would suit us very nicely from a financial point of view.

Without the Dubai trip, I honestly don't think that any action would be taken to address our alarming home form by the Board....this gives them a perfect opportunity to act if they want to.

All conjecture though... might be nothing whatsoever in the news , but I very much doubt it.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:27 - Dec 9 with 2089 viewsStudiousDale

If it is true, then I hope that Coleman gets dismissed in the morning. Obviously would then be delighted if Flitcroft became Dale manager.

The amount of people who have supported this whistleblowing suggests to me that it is true at least in part, which does make you wonder why nothing was done earlier. Perhaps Coleman was on a final warning, and offering out a fan etc has left Dunphy with no choice.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:32 - Dec 9 with 2047 viewssandylaner1

idk what to think anymore
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:36 - Dec 9 with 1890 viewslurker

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:32 - Dec 9 by sandylaner1

idk what to think anymore

It is at least nice to know that Dubai is nice this time of year
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:37 - Dec 9 with 1878 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Could MightyScouse be a friend/ally of Joe Rafferty..? Or even Joe himself..?

im just thinking out loud after the tweet on Saturday, the boy sounded very disenfranchised and probably lashing out.

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:38 - Dec 9 with 1866 viewsBrierls

This, to me, is very simple. If Coleman really has been summoned to a meeting and training cancelled, Coleman (and Bell) will be sacked. You don't cancel much needed training sessions to have a nice chat with your manager!

While I'm running with the simplistic view, IF Coleman is to be sacked, I think the board have already sounded out his replacement and received a favourable response. They knew about the Dubai jaunt last week, so why only act now and not last week?
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:39 - Dec 9 with 1857 viewsStudiousDale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:37 - Dec 9 by Albert_Whitehurst

im just thinking out loud after the tweet on Saturday, the boy sounded very disenfranchised and probably lashing out.

I thought the same myself, the mention on another thread of give Beechy another try threw me off that scent, but then that could be a double bluff
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:41 - Dec 9 with 1835 viewsColDale

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:37 - Dec 9 by Albert_Whitehurst

Speculating who MS is might be fun but does no one any favours and could lead to someone incorrectly being accused.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:49 - Dec 9 with 1790 viewsrochdale1987

Sack them, whoever comes in next has to be the right man, mickey Mellon wouldn't be a bad appointment, plays 4-4-2 with nice attacking football
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:50 - Dec 9 with 1781 viewsShun

If, as it seems, the Dubai rumour is true, why are the board waiting till now to act? If it's a sackable offence now then it was then too. Perhaps Brierls is right and they were searching for a replacement.

Tomorrow will be interesting.
Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:53 - Dec 9 with 1763 views442Dale

Everyone remember NigelWatson who appeared on here in the past?

Go to http://www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:56 - Dec 9 with 1736 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:53 - Dec 9 by 442Dale

Everyone remember NigelWatson who appeared on here in the past?

Go to http://www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk/

He's posted 68 times in the past according to their Messageboard

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:56 - Dec 9 with 1734 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Training cancelled tomorrow on 23:41 - Dec 9 by ColDale

Speculating who MS is might be fun but does no one any favours and could lead to someone incorrectly being accused.

It's you Col!! Always suspected you :-D
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024