Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth Cup Game 19:02 - Dec 18 with 10759 views100569

Is anybody at the game able to update us with the goings on ?
Youth Cup Game on 21:53 - Dec 18 with 2417 views442Dale

Youth Cup Game on 21:49 - Dec 18 by DaleAwaydayBot

I hope there is some type of transport going the City Ground

FA Youth Cup 4th Round is a BIG GAME plus I'd love to see Dale win there

Try and find out if there are any local Forest fans travelling down.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Youth Cup Game on 21:54 - Dec 18 with 2399 viewsDickydaler

Well done the Dale. Thanks for the updates.
Youth Cup Game on 22:00 - Dec 18 with 2375 viewssweetcorn

Does anyone have a squad list, would be nice to put names to numbers.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Youth Cup Game on 22:05 - Dec 18 with 2357 viewsmaybee

Youth Cup Game on 21:45 - Dec 18 by sweetcorn

Also an honourable mention for number 2 at centre half, not sure thats his natural position as he was tiny, but read the game terrifically well.

I agree.

Stand out players for Dale, in no particular order.

Keeper...only small, but commanded his area superbly, and his distribution was good.

Tiny number 2 who played centre half. Read the game brilliantly, covering everything and intercepting their through balls time after time.

Pacy number 10. Tricky and deceptively fast. Kept their defenders on their toes all night.

I too didn't have the benefit of a team sheet, so apologies for not knowing the names.

Credit too to Crewe, who played the game very well, and at times looked to be in command, but Dale showed some real determination to never give up, and each one of them deserves full credit.

It was SO good to see both teams attack down the wings. Please take note JC. To say that wingers are outdated is the biggest load of rubbish since Bobbyjoe declared that he is pleased with Rochdale's multicultural make up.
Youth Cup Game on 22:14 - Dec 18 with 2320 viewsR17ALE

Youth Cup Game on 22:05 - Dec 18 by maybee

I agree.

Keeper...only small, but commanded his area superbly, and his distribution was good.

Tiny number 2 who played centre half. Read the game brilliantly, covering everything and intercepting their through balls time after time.

Pacy number 10. Tricky and deceptively fast. Kept their defenders on their toes all night.

I too didn't have the benefit of a team sheet, so apologies for not knowing the names.

Credit too to Crewe, who played the game very well, and at times looked to be in command, but Dale showed some real determination to never give up, and each one of them deserves full credit.

It was SO good to see both teams attack down the wings. Please take note JC. To say that wingers are outdated is the biggest load of rubbish since Bobbyjoe declared that he is pleased with Rochdale's multicultural make up.

Thanks for the report. For the record bj said he was "encouraged" not "pleased". Even so, I worry whether he's on glue, solvents, or hard drugs!

I quite fancy a trip to Forest in the next round. Last time I went there Forest won 7-0 v Chelsea in a match where Frank Sinclair made his debut for Chelsea, and was subbed to great applause from the home fans!

Circa 1991.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Youth Cup Game on 22:14 - Dec 18 with 2320 viewsTVOS1907

I agree.

Considering Crewe's pedigree, it's an excellent result.

And tbf to BJ, he's got quite a few statements of that ilk to choose from.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Youth Cup Game on 22:14 - Dec 18 with 2320 viewsTVOS1907

I agree.

Considering Crewe's pedigree, it's an excellent result.

And tbf to BJ, he's got quite a few statements of that ilk to choose from.

Youth Cup Game on 22:29 - Dec 18 with 2280 viewsDomDale

Brilliant news. Hopefully some up and coming graduates to the full team.

When is the next round? I wouldn't mind watching the youth at some point

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Login to get fewer ads

Youth Cup Game on 22:54 - Dec 18 with 2248 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I don't want to sound optimistic but our youth team beat Burnley Youth Team In Lancashire Pro's Youth Cup who beat Manchester United Youth Team in The FA Youth Cup i think there is a good chance Rochdale Youth Team will be bringing The FA Youth Cup back to Spotland

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Youth Cup Game on 22:56 - Dec 18 with 2242 viewsShun

Well done yoofies.
Youth Cup Game on 23:12 - Dec 18 with 2218 viewsTVOS1907

Youth Cup Game on 22:29 - Dec 18 by DomDale

Brilliant news. Hopefully some up and coming graduates to the full team.

When is the next round? I wouldn't mind watching the youth at some point

The next round has to be completed by 19th January, so it will probably be in a midweek before then.

Youth Cup Game on 23:26 - Dec 18 with 2194 viewsmikehunt

The winning goal was an absolute cracker. No 10 (Logan) picked the ball up in his own half, ran past a few and found No 15/16 (can't remember but thought he came on as sub) on the edge of the area. He was surrounded by defenders but made some space for himself with some excellent close control and smacked a screamer into the top left corner. Shame there were no cameras there to record it. The goal came when I thought we were just starting to tire. Held on for the win but made it difficult for ourselves by panicking and hoofing the ball long out of defence when a bit of posession would have been better. But they're only kids and got the job done.
The skill, teamwork and enthusiasm of that side was a joy to watch. Crewe have a top academy. That was a very impressive victory.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Youth Cup Game on 23:33 - Dec 18 with 2181 viewssdale

Team
1 Aaron Ashley
2 Shaquille Antoine - Clarke
3 Scott Tanser
4 Jamie Allen
5 Kevin Masirika
6 Callum Hill
7 Callum Camps
8 Andrew Cannon
9 Daniel Whitehall
10 Joel Logan
11 Connor Martin

Res
12 Jack Horan
14 Kisimba Kisimba
15 Jonathan Akinwale Samuels
16 Nyal Bell
GK Jonathan Diba Musangu

Everyone played well and what a great result.My man of the match was Shaquille Antoine-Clarke for his size played excellant. Good goals from Whitehall,Camps and Bell. Well done lads
Youth Cup Game on 23:36 - Dec 18 with 2176 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Youth Cup Game on 23:33 - Dec 18 by sdale

Team
1 Aaron Ashley
3 Scott Tanser
4 Jamie Allen
5 Kevin Masirika
6 Callum Hill
7 Callum Camps
8 Andrew Cannon
9 Daniel Whitehall
10 Joel Logan
11 Connor Martin

Res
12 Jack Horan
14 Kisimba Kisimba
16 Nyal Bell
GK Jonathan Diba Musangu

Everyone played well and what a great result.My man of the match was Shaquille Antoine-Clarke for his size played excellant. Good goals from Whitehall,Camps and Bell. Well done lads

still can't believe Craney got picked over Joel Logan on Saturday i think he'd of scored on Aldershot Town

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Youth Cup Game on 23:44 - Dec 18 with 2156 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Team
1 Aaron Ashley
3 Scott Tanser
4 Jamie Allen
5 Kevin Masirika
6 Callum Hill
7 Callum Camps
8 Andrew Cannon
9 Daniel Whitehall
10 Joel Logan
11 Connor Martin

Res
12 Jack Horan
14 Kisimba Kisimba
16 Nyal Bell
GK Jonathan Diba Musangu

Is n't the sub GK( Dida) meant to be a bit special.....anyone got any comments.

But why sub and not starting.....I know Keepers have their off moments,Mr Lillis?
Youth Cup Game on 23:49 - Dec 18 with 1975 viewsDale_Iain

Team
1 Aaron Ashley
3 Scott Tanser
4 Jamie Allen
5 Kevin Masirika
6 Callum Hill
7 Callum Camps
8 Andrew Cannon
9 Daniel Whitehall
10 Joel Logan
11 Connor Martin

Res
12 Jack Horan
14 Kisimba Kisimba
16 Nyal Bell
GK Jonathan Diba Musangu

Shaquille Antione-Clarke, Kevin Masirika, Kisimba Kisimba, Jonathan Akinwale Samuels, Jonathan Diba Musangu. Get these signed up right now. Out future is very brught with names like that. Exciting.
Youth Cup Game on 23:55 - Dec 18 with 1955 viewsroccydaleian

Youth Cup Game on 23:49 - Dec 18 by Dale_Iain

Shaquille Antione-Clarke, Kevin Masirika, Kisimba Kisimba, Jonathan Akinwale Samuels, Jonathan Diba Musangu. Get these signed up right now. Out future is very brught with names like that. Exciting.

Anyone called Kisimba, ticks all my boxes
Youth Cup Game on 00:00 - Dec 19 with 1955 viewssdale

Youth Cup Game on 23:44 - Dec 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

But why sub and not starting.....I know Keepers have their off moments,Mr Lillis?

Aaron Ashley in goal played very well,caught the ball well (no punching) and distribution was excellant.
All our management was there and also Flickers.
Youth Cup Game on 00:02 - Dec 19 with 1952 viewsLeague1Dale

Johnathon Diba Musangu and Kisimba Kisimba are both under 15s and the boy Bell who scored the winner is an under 16 schoolboy as is Akinwale who came on late in the game. A very good result against a very good side.
Youth Cup Game on 00:14 - Dec 19 with 1931 viewssweetcorn

Youth Cup Game on 23:44 - Dec 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

the keeper who started looked like a very good goalkeeper imo.

Also not surprised to see that jamie allen's name mentioned around the first team and by bell yesterday. he looked a great player, just sitting infront of the defence, anchoring the play, making good use of the ball, tackling strong and putting in one hell of a shift.

Think he has a bright future.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Youth Cup Game on 05:50 - Dec 19 with 1884 viewsColDale

Youth Cup Game on 23:49 - Dec 18 by Dale_Iain

at least if they make it through to the first team, it will put an end to the der der der der "insert player name" chants
Youth Cup Game on 09:03 - Dec 19 with 1802 viewsdingdangblue

Was Colmeman there?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Youth Cup Game on 09:57 - Dec 19 with 1766 viewsSFD

I took in the youth game last night as I had the previous round against Sheffield Utd, they are by far the best two games I have seen at Spotland this season.
Jamie Allen could certainly be pushing for a first team start next season as hopefully will a few others the season after.
It was just a pleasant change to see the endeavour and passion along with proper use of the 4-3-3 system.
Interestingly I was chatting to one of the lads parents and they had total respect for Beech and Ellis, not a bad word to say about them.
Youth Cup Game on 13:10 - Dec 19 with 1667 viewssdale

Youth Cup Game on 09:03 - Dec 19 by dingdangblue

Was Colmeman there?

As i said before
All the management and Flicker
Coleman,Bell,Hinneghan and Jack where in one of the boxes , Flicker was outside.
Youth Cup Game on 13:13 - Dec 19 with 1666 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Youth Cup Game on 13:10 - Dec 19 by sdale

As i said before
All the management and Flicker
Coleman,Bell,Hinneghan and Jack where in one of the boxes , Flicker was outside.

I wonder if flickers has inquired about returning as a coach if he and hill are sacked from South Yorkshire Dingleland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024