Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got my season ticket but.... 09:39 - May 31 with 8138 viewsG_Dale

The vouchers. No pie/pint/burger/drink. Outraged.
Shouldn't they have out a voucher in for the Radcliffe bar since they are landlords? Instead they have a frankie and Bennys voucher....Also got charged £4 for using my card still.

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Got my season ticket but.... on 09:49 - May 31 with 4709 views442Dale

It was over a week ago when I asked the staff in the office and they said they'd look into that charge issue.

A simple explanation on the OS could cover why it needs to be charged.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Got my season ticket but.... on 12:59 - May 31 with 4551 viewsMoonyDale

I was told before tickets went on sale that the voucher scheme had been dropped as a money saving measure, I know it seems harsh but a thousand season tickets without vouchers will save the club a fair bit of dosh.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:12 - May 31 with 4527 views_dezzy

I got slated for being tight, for bringing the lack of vouchers up on the official page on facebook, my question was, what apart from the £25 off next year, does the vouchers benefit fans, the get a fan in cheaper does not help us, it helps our mates, yes it will get fans through the gate etc, but a free drink and food is a tiny gesture for saying thank you for buying a ST

KHBA

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:14 - May 31 with 4518 viewsjudd

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:12 - May 31 by _dezzy

I got slated for being tight, for bringing the lack of vouchers up on the official page on facebook, my question was, what apart from the £25 off next year, does the vouchers benefit fans, the get a fan in cheaper does not help us, it helps our mates, yes it will get fans through the gate etc, but a free drink and food is a tiny gesture for saying thank you for buying a ST

There's always the unveiling of Mystery Voucher #11 to come yet. Have some faith.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:16 - May 31 with 4511 viewsdownunder

There is a simple way of avoiding the 4 quid charge.
Do not use a credit card.
#like cash
Got my season ticket but.... on 13:17 - May 31 with 4511 viewsonedalefan

When I got home and checked my ticket, there were 5 vouchers missing at the back and no mystery no.11. Had to take it back later and get a new one. They didn't know what had happened as there was no evidence that the vouchers were ever there, no torn off stubs.
Got my season ticket but.... on 13:24 - May 31 with 4491 views_dezzy

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:14 - May 31 by judd

There's always the unveiling of Mystery Voucher #11 to come yet. Have some faith.

Oooooo didn't notice voucher 11 I'm intrigued now, I take it all back, the club is indeed generous

KHBA

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:26 - May 31 with 4486 viewsjudd

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:24 - May 31 by _dezzy

Oooooo didn't notice voucher 11 I'm intrigued now, I take it all back, the club is indeed generous

If you fill it in and take it to the ground on Sunday, you can get into a rugby game for £2.

Login to get fewer ads

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:56 - May 31 with 4441 viewsG_Dale

i dont understand the frankie and benny voucher. obviously i understand it gets you 20% off your food bill, but whys it in the season ticket book? you can go on any voucher code site and get this same 20% off at any time. wouldnt it of made more sense to do a free drink or something similar in the radclife? especially now that the club have the license for it.

in other news the woman in the office was nice and smiled and made me feel special

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Got my season ticket but.... on 14:16 - May 31 with 4418 viewsjudd

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:56 - May 31 by G_Dale

i dont understand the frankie and benny voucher. obviously i understand it gets you 20% off your food bill, but whys it in the season ticket book? you can go on any voucher code site and get this same 20% off at any time. wouldnt it of made more sense to do a free drink or something similar in the radclife? especially now that the club have the license for it.

in other news the woman in the office was nice and smiled and made me feel special

Frankie & Benny's is absolutely shit, tbh. I'd rather have a Dale pie.

Got my season ticket but.... on 14:19 - May 31 with 4411 views100notout

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:56 - May 31 by G_Dale

I can understand the free burger etc costs them money but rather than withdraw it completely they could have amended vouchers to say buy 1 pint in the Radcliffe and get 1 free (I said ya buy one ya get one free!) or buy 2 get 1 free whatever the margin is - which wouldn't actually cost them anything, it would provide a tangible benefit to season ticket holders and it would increase takings in the CLUB OWNED business - everyones a winner.

Its not fookin rocket science is it?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Got my season ticket but.... on 14:22 - May 31 with 4402 viewsjudd

Got my season ticket but.... on 14:19 - May 31 by 100notout

I can understand the free burger etc costs them money but rather than withdraw it completely they could have amended vouchers to say buy 1 pint in the Radcliffe and get 1 free (I said ya buy one ya get one free!) or buy 2 get 1 free whatever the margin is - which wouldn't actually cost them anything, it would provide a tangible benefit to season ticket holders and it would increase takings in the CLUB OWNED business - everyones a winner.

Its not fookin rocket science is it?

Doesn't matter what it is, your not getting one. End of.

Got my season ticket but.... on 14:31 - May 31 with 4389 views100notout

Got my season ticket but.... on 14:22 - May 31 by judd

Doesn't matter what it is, your not getting one. End of.

cba

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:01 - May 31 with 4348 viewsTVOS1907

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:26 - May 31 by judd

If you fill it in and take it to the ground on Sunday, you can get into a rugby game for £2.

What voucher number would you need to get out?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:15 - May 31 with 4312 viewsPDIDDY

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:01 - May 31 by TVOS1907

What voucher number would you need to get out?

Tvos comes out

Gissa job

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:20 - May 31 with 4296 viewsTVOS1907

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:15 - May 31 by PDIDDY

Tvos comes out

You still here?

Of course you are.

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:20 - May 31 with 4296 viewsTVOS1907

Tvos comes out

You still here?

Of course you are.

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:20 - May 31 with 4296 viewsD_Alien

Tvos comes out

For the start of every home game, without exception

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:23 - May 31 with 4292 viewsPDIDDY

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:20 - May 31 by TVOS1907

You still here?

Of course you are.

Got you so excited you double tapped your lttle button

Gissa job

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:28 - May 31 with 4284 viewsTVOS1907

Got my season ticket but.... on 15:23 - May 31 by PDIDDY

Got you so excited you double tapped your lttle button

Not for the first time, tbf.

Got my season ticket but.... on 18:00 - May 31 with 4135 viewsKenBoon

Got my season ticket but.... on 13:16 - May 31 by downunder

There is a simple way of avoiding the 4 quid charge.
Do not use a credit card.
#like cash

Or pressure them into following the law and stop ripping fans off.
And it's debit cards so it costs pennys.
Got my season ticket but.... on 19:08 - May 31 with 4074 viewsPops2

Fat git, have a salad
Got my season ticket but.... on 20:44 - May 31 with 4000 views442Dale

Got my season ticket but.... on 18:00 - May 31 by KenBoon

Or pressure them into following the law and stop ripping fans off.
And it's debit cards so it costs pennys.

It's simple, if there's got to be a charge then knock that charge off the season ticket price. ie. Everyone who uses a debit card pays £4 less for their season ticket.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Got my season ticket but.... on 20:49 - May 31 with 3989 viewsBartRowou

We'll never have the burger/pie voucher debate again.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Got my season ticket but.... on 21:12 - May 31 with 3967 viewsTalkingSutty

Got my season ticket but.... on 20:44 - May 31 by 442Dale

It's simple, if there's got to be a charge then knock that charge off the season ticket price. ie. Everyone who uses a debit card pays £4 less for their season ticket.

There doesnt HAVE to be a four pound charge though, it cant be justified. It will be interesting to see if the club issue some sort of reasoning regarding this charge on debit cards because believe me what they are doing isnt right. The office of fair trading (OFT) have recently stated there is no justification for these charges and a lot of companies/traders have now dropped the charges.

At a time when the club want us to buy into the Summer draw tickets etc, they once again prove that when it comes to shooting themselves in the foot their expertise is unsurpassed.

We have a Supporters Trusts and everybody works hard to raise funds which are then channeled back into the club but still the fans are exploited for a little bit more,its a slap in the face.

Fans handing over hundreds of pounds for season tickets isnt enough,they even bleed them dry for a bit extra if they can. Team Rochdale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024