Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Johnson 17:22 - Aug 29 with 4246 viewsRodingdale

What a nasty no mark he is. Moaning at the ref, even gesturing to the Dale fans when the gate was announced. Needs to grow up and learn some class.

He was out thought and his team out fought, by a team on a fraction of his budget.

Up the Dale.

[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 17:55]
Lee Johnson on 17:26 - Aug 29 with 4181 viewsBrierls

Small man syndrome. Lovely jumper though, it's fair to say he's grown into it. He's only a manager because of his Dad's fairytale first spell at Yeovil, he's not done anything in his own right. And he knows it.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 17:42]
Lee Johnson on 17:36 - Aug 29 with 4084 viewsDomDale

Buys his gear in Mothercare.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Lee Johnson on 17:37 - Aug 29 with 4046 viewsYouTubeDale

Coming out of his area more than once...what a liberty !!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Lee Johnson on 18:22 - Aug 29 with 3712 viewsTVOS1907

Johnson and Hill are very good mates so I'd be surprised if he did anything derogatory against Dale.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lee Johnson on 18:28 - Aug 29 with 3642 viewsDalenet

Lee Johnson on 18:22 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

Johnson and Hill are very good mates so I'd be surprised if he did anything derogatory against Dale.

apart from his gesture to the main stand when the crowd was announced.

He knew he was out fought today so why try and score points with the fans. Needs to grow up and show some humility
Lee Johnson on 18:35 - Aug 29 with 3580 viewsTVOS1907

Lee Johnson on 18:28 - Aug 29 by Dalenet

He knew he was out fought today so why try and score points with the fans. Needs to grow up and show some humility

I'm surprised then!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lee Johnson on 18:43 - Aug 29 with 3504 viewsD_Alien

Taking liberties with those who're actually there seems about as pointless as his team were today

Would've done better to stand on Yorkshire Street and rant at those who weren't there

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lee Johnson on 19:17 - Aug 29 with 3327 viewsNinco

I don't rate him, but I enjoyed watching that blonde girl who was sat on the bench with him and the rest of the coaching staff. I don't know who she was, but she had a very 'athletic' build and distracted me from the football several times.
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Johnson on 19:24 - Aug 29 with 3255 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lee Johnson on 17:37 - Aug 29 by YouTubeDale

Coming out of his area more than once...what a liberty !!!

Talking of which........looked like the Lino Lady had herself a good game?
Lee Johnson on 19:24 - Aug 29 with 3252 views442Dale

What did he do?

His selection cost his side today. All on him.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lee Johnson on 19:25 - Aug 29 with 3238 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lee Johnson on 18:43 - Aug 29 by D_Alien

Taking liberties with those who're actually there seems about as pointless as his team were today

Would've done better to stand on Yorkshire Street and rant at those who weren't there

How many languages can he rant in?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 19:27]
Lee Johnson on 20:16 - Aug 29 with 3074 viewsNinco

Lee Johnson on 19:24 - Aug 29 by 442Dale

What did he do?

His selection cost his side today. All on him.

To be fair, I think he had a point in complaining about Henderson's goal as just before it happened, there was a blatant foul from Jamie Allen. That female linesman was at the half way line, and despite swapping dugouts, he was able to have an argument with her, but it sounded as though he was complaining that Henderson was off side rather than complaining about Jamie's foul. Henderson wasn't off side as when he got the ball, he was still in his own half.

Surprised Barnsley chose Lee Johnson as manager though. With their budget, I would have thought they could have chosen better.
Lee Johnson on 20:40 - Aug 29 with 2955 viewsD_Alien

Lee Johnson on 19:17 - Aug 29 by Ninco

I don't rate him, but I enjoyed watching that blonde girl who was sat on the bench with him and the rest of the coaching staff. I don't know who she was, but she had a very 'athletic' build and distracted me from the football several times.

I had the same "problem" with the female photographer in front of the Pearl St

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lee Johnson on 20:52 - Aug 29 with 2875 viewsdingdangblue

Lee Johnson on 20:16 - Aug 29 by Ninco

To be fair, I think he had a point in complaining about Henderson's goal as just before it happened, there was a blatant foul from Jamie Allen. That female linesman was at the half way line, and despite swapping dugouts, he was able to have an argument with her, but it sounded as though he was complaining that Henderson was off side rather than complaining about Jamie's foul. Henderson wasn't off side as when he got the ball, he was still in his own half.

Surprised Barnsley chose Lee Johnson as manager though. With their budget, I would have thought they could have chosen better.

They wanted Mark Cooper.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lee Johnson on 21:00 - Aug 29 with 2820 viewsRotherhamDale

Disagree that it was a foul by Allen. Their lad got mugged and went down looking for it.

Possession with progression.

Lee Johnson on 21:13 - Aug 29 with 2762 viewsDaley_Lama

Lee Johnson on 21:00 - Aug 29 by RotherhamDale

Disagree that it was a foul by Allen. Their lad got mugged and went down looking for it.

Thought it was a cracking tackle by Jamie myself as well, mugged him, their lad did the usual "foul, ref!" bleat.

Poll: DF in or out

Lee Johnson on 21:25 - Aug 29 with 2687 viewsjoecooke

Lee Johnson on 20:52 - Aug 29 by dingdangblue

They wanted Mark Cooper.

Interstingly Mark Cooper was very similar to Lee Johnson in the fact most of their appearances as footballers were under their fathers,nepotism in full effect.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Lee Johnson on 23:51 - Aug 29 with 2379 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lee Johnson on 21:13 - Aug 29 by Daley_Lama

Thought it was a cracking tackle by Jamie myself as well, mugged him, their lad did the usual "foul, ref!" bleat.

Yep, a good hefty challenge from wee Jamie.........bit rugged but fair. The Lad can take a thump but also give it.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024