Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perkins signs for Tranmere 10:30 - Jan 5 with 1868 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/49379/perkins-signs-for-tra

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Perkins signs for Tranmere on 11:28 - Jan 5 with 1724 viewsdavidab2202

No doubt he takes with him all our best wishes if only for the player he once was when with us in his first spell
Removes a high earner from the wage bill and may focus the reality of bringing back players who were fans favourites earlier in their careers for a second spell at the club.
Perkins signs for Tranmere on 11:46 - Jan 5 with 1656 viewsD_Alien

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 11:28 - Jan 5 by davidab2202

No doubt he takes with him all our best wishes if only for the player he once was when with us in his first spell
Removes a high earner from the wage bill and may focus the reality of bringing back players who were fans favourites earlier in their careers for a second spell at the club.

It was a gamble that didn't pay off, but it worked with Holty - very good memories from his second spell, so don't think there's any lessons to be learnt in general

Good luck to Perkins, he really didn't deserve some of the catcalls thrown at him

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 12:16 - Jan 5 with 1526 viewsrochdaleriddler

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 11:46 - Jan 5 by D_Alien

It was a gamble that didn't pay off, but it worked with Holty - very good memories from his second spell, so don't think there's any lessons to be learnt in general

Good luck to Perkins, he really didn't deserve some of the catcalls thrown at him

No player deserves any stick when on the pitch . Having an opinion on here is fine , that’s what the forum is for.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 12:28 - Jan 5 with 1463 viewsjonahwhereru

Notice it was an undisclosed fee. So again Tranmere pay for one of our players.

I think David P still had a role here. His spirited display at Southend where he was also very vocal in directing others was exactly the type of performance we will need when trying to hold onto a points yielding position in the weeks ahead.

Sadly I never saw him, other than on the box, when he was in his prime for us.
Perkins signs for Tranmere on 12:30 - Jan 5 with 1447 views1907

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 12:28 - Jan 5 by jonahwhereru

Notice it was an undisclosed fee. So again Tranmere pay for one of our players.

I think David P still had a role here. His spirited display at Southend where he was also very vocal in directing others was exactly the type of performance we will need when trying to hold onto a points yielding position in the weeks ahead.

Sadly I never saw him, other than on the box, when he was in his prime for us.

Its a free transfer
Perkins signs for Tranmere on 12:35 - Jan 5 with 1407 viewsjonahwhereru

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 12:30 - Jan 5 by 1907

Its a free transfer

Doh!

What ever made me trust the BCC’s reporting.
Perkins signs for Tranmere on 12:49 - Jan 5 with 1335 viewsboromat

Will we have had to pay Perks off in anyway? Or will he just have taken a pay cut?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 12:56 - Jan 5 with 1292 viewselectricblue

I reckon Perkins will have been paid the difference between what he was at Dale and what Tranmere are paying.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 12:59 - Jan 5 with 1280 viewsSuddenLad

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 12:49 - Jan 5 by boromat

Will we have had to pay Perks off in anyway? Or will he just have taken a pay cut?

I'm guessing they have just taken over his contract. Either way, he's off our books which is the important thing. Money also freed up for some manoeuvring in the transfer market.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 13:01 - Jan 5 with 1263 viewsTVOS1907

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 11:46 - Jan 5 by D_Alien

And Gary Jones.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 13:18 - Jan 5 with 1178 viewselectricblue

As Zack clough gone back to forest!!!

One hell of a clear out by Hill if Wilbraham leaves aswell....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 13:37 - Jan 5 with 1071 viewsdavidab2202

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 13:01 - Jan 5 by TVOS1907

And Gary Jones.

Jones was approaching his"best years" as a footballer as he was only about 26 when he returned.Holt is mentioned also but only played about a dozen games during a second spell here.
Perkins signs for Tranmere on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 915 viewsShun

Perkins signs for Tranmere on 13:18 - Jan 5 by electricblue

As Zack clough gone back to forest!!!

One hell of a clear out by Hill if Wilbraham leaves aswell....

Has Clough’s return been confirmed anywhere?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024