Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? 14:26 - Apr 24 with 4231 viewspaulscho

My personal choice would be
1.Wrexham
2.Grimsby
3.Kidderminster
4.Newport
However i do actually think Kidderminster will turn around the 1-2 with Wrexham and win the final .

livinginadalewonderland

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 14:30 - Apr 24 with 3170 viewsChaffRAFC

Newport for me please.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 14:45 - Apr 24 with 3116 viewspaulscho

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 14:30 - Apr 24 by ChaffRAFC

Newport for me please.

Whats the reason for Newport ?

livinginadalewonderland

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 14:52 - Apr 24 with 3110 viewsDale57

Newport or Grimsby for me.
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 15:52 - Apr 24 with 3031 viewslurker

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 14:45 - Apr 24 by paulscho

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 16:36 - Apr 24 with 2977 viewsmacro

I'd go for Newport for no other reason than I've nver visited the ground
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 17:22 - Apr 24 with 2937 viewsDaleblueranger

Gotta be Kiddy... for their infamous Cottage Pie plus the Aggborough Soup is not bad either lol!
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 17:34 - Apr 24 with 2913 viewsdeeplishblue

Late Summer or early Autumn trips to Cleethorpes are always nice.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 17:59 - Apr 24 with 2888 viewsolympicdale

Kiddy were embarrasingly bad last time they were a football league club, never really had the look of a league side, hope they give a better account of themselves if they get back in the league.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 18:07 - Apr 24 with 2876 views_dezzy

I wonder if kiderminster fans like to be knows as kiddy follweres??

KHBA

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 18:22 - Apr 24 with 2856 viewsfitzochris

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 17:59 - Apr 24 by olympicdale

Kiddy were embarrasingly bad last time they were a football league club, never really had the look of a league side, hope they give a better account of themselves if they get back in the league.

I have not so fond memories of a Christmas time hammering at Agg back in 2001/02. Some Scandinavian chap by the name of Henrikson ran riot. Not even the Aggborough soup could warm me up that day.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 18:39 - Apr 24 with 2828 viewsMasher

Would hate Kidderminster to get back up. Last time i went there some fecker vandalized my car.They keyed every panel on it. I have been all over following the Dale and Kiddie is the only place this has happened and believe me i have been to some reet rough places and never had any trouble like this before or since. So i would love for Grimsby to come back up.

Up The Dale!!

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 19:58 - Apr 24 with 2773 viewsTalkingSutty

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 18:39 - Apr 24 by Masher

Would hate Kidderminster to get back up. Last time i went there some fecker vandalized my car.They keyed every panel on it. I have been all over following the Dale and Kiddie is the only place this has happened and believe me i have been to some reet rough places and never had any trouble like this before or since. So i would love for Grimsby to come back up.

Wrexham or Grimsby, least desirable would be Newport County. Did anybody else go to Somerton Park for their final game in the football league, Walling scored our winner ?

Remember being pelted with the advertising hoadings after the match (I stayed til the end in those days).
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 20:19 - Apr 24 with 2757 viewssandylaner

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 19:58 - Apr 24 by TalkingSutty

Wrexham or Grimsby, least desirable would be Newport County. Did anybody else go to Somerton Park for their final game in the football league, Walling scored our winner ?

Remember being pelted with the advertising hoadings after the match (I stayed til the end in those days).

Yes TS I was there, should have the programme somewhere, lived down south then so was quite an easy trip for me.

Remember the advertising hoardings being thrown at us, seem to remember we had a decent following there as well that day.
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 20:32 - Apr 24 with 2742 viewsDale57

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 20:19 - Apr 24 by sandylaner

Yes TS I was there, should have the programme somewhere, lived down south then so was quite an easy trip for me.

Remember the advertising hoardings being thrown at us, seem to remember we had a decent following there as well that day.

We was there too,the wife was pretty scared when they all ran over to our end where we was penned in,lol....After the match we had to walk to the opposite end of the ground and through em all cos we was staying with wifes relatives in Newport.I told the wifey to keep her mouth shut ha ha.
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 20:52 - Apr 24 with 2719 viewsChaffRAFC

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 14:45 - Apr 24 by paulscho

New ground, that's the only reason

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 21:03 - Apr 24 with 2708 viewsTVOS1907

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 20:52 - Apr 24 by ChaffRAFC

New ground, that's the only reason

You'll be on baby-sitting duties that day, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 21:10 - Apr 24 with 2699 viewsChaffRAFC

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 21:03 - Apr 24 by TVOS1907

You'll be on baby-sitting duties that day, tbf.

Mini-Chaff can come as well!

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 21:15 - Apr 24 with 2689 views442Dale

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 17:34 - Apr 24 by deeplishblue

Not when we played them on the first day of the 08-09 season. Horrible weather, rubbish game.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 21:42 - Apr 24 with 2665 viewsBigKindo

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 19:58 - Apr 24 by TalkingSutty

I was there. Seem to recall that we were warmly welcomed into the supporters club before the match. It was like an Irish wake. We never had to buy a drink.
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 22:16 - Apr 24 with 2640 viewsboffley

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 18:22 - Apr 24 by fitzochris

I have not so fond memories of a Christmas time hammering at Agg back in 2001/02. Some Scandinavian chap by the name of Henrikson ran riot. Not even the Aggborough soup could warm me up that day.

It was Boxing day. Evil made his league debut coming on in the 85th minute if I remember correctly. It was very funny as the ref gave a long blast on his whistle a few minutes later for a free kick. Evil was so pumped up he thought it was the end of the game and started offering his hand to shake with the nearest Kiddy player who just looked at him as if he was from the planet Zog
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 22:28 - Apr 24 with 2616 viewsD_Dale

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 17:34 - Apr 24 by deeplishblue

Looks as though Grimsby blew it tonight. If so, a pity.
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 08:52 - Apr 25 with 2501 viewsBarryStrange

Newport for me, for several reasons:

1. Been to the other three
2. If it has to be someone Welsh, better a team I'll probably come to hate rather than one I already do
3. Kidderminster failing to go up after posting 90-odd po0ints would be funny
4. I'd like to never have to go back to Cleethorpes ever again for any reason
5. I live in London so none of the above are exactly handy; however I at least work a bit in Newport so could try and tie that in with the game which isn't an option with any of the others
6. the media Wrexham love-in has been hugely irritating this season; the BBC haven't shut up about how amazing their success in winning the FA Trophy is even though they have many times Mansfield's budget and have got nowhere near automatic promotion (much though I like Morrell as a bloke)
7. Ref one earlier poster re Kidderminster being the only place you've been the victim of home fan crime, it's only happened to me 3 times - Rotherham (not a factor here); Wrexham and Grimsby. The latter threw asphalt at our coach for no apparent reason.
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 10:33 - Apr 25 with 2464 viewsDaley_Lama

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 22:28 - Apr 24 by D_Dale

Looks as though Grimsby blew it tonight. If so, a pity.

Barcelona blew it - lost 4-0 away
Real Madrid may have blown it - lost 4-1 away.

Grimsby lost 1-0. Hardly terminal.

Poll: DF in or out

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 10:43 - Apr 25 with 2451 viewsfermin

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 08:52 - Apr 25 by BarryStrange

Newport for me, for several reasons:

1. Been to the other three
2. If it has to be someone Welsh, better a team I'll probably come to hate rather than one I already do
3. Kidderminster failing to go up after posting 90-odd po0ints would be funny
4. I'd like to never have to go back to Cleethorpes ever again for any reason
5. I live in London so none of the above are exactly handy; however I at least work a bit in Newport so could try and tie that in with the game which isn't an option with any of the others
6. the media Wrexham love-in has been hugely irritating this season; the BBC haven't shut up about how amazing their success in winning the FA Trophy is even though they have many times Mansfield's budget and have got nowhere near automatic promotion (much though I like Morrell as a bloke)
7. Ref one earlier poster re Kidderminster being the only place you've been the victim of home fan crime, it's only happened to me 3 times - Rotherham (not a factor here); Wrexham and Grimsby. The latter threw asphalt at our coach for no apparent reason.

I'd go for Newport as it would be a new ground. I was also at the last game at Somerton Park.

I am surprised about point 6. I thought Mansfield had a wealthy chairman who even gave away his Rolls Royce/Bentley to the manager, whereas Wrexham didn't have much money since they were in debt and owned by the supporters trust.
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 10:52 - Apr 25 with 2443 viewsmaybee

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 10:43 - Apr 25 by fermin

I'd go for Newport as it would be a new ground. I was also at the last game at Somerton Park.

I am surprised about point 6. I thought Mansfield had a wealthy chairman who even gave away his Rolls Royce/Bentley to the manager, whereas Wrexham didn't have much money since they were in debt and owned by the supporters trust.

Anyone BUT Newport.

Hard to get to
Dangerous fans
Somerton park made Underhill look like Wembley

I'd be quite happy with any of the others...but would prefer either Wrexham or Grimsby due to them both having good away support which will help swell our coffers next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024